Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. (84731 Views)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 3:51pm On May 09, 2016
Dimejimichael:
Here are my questions..
1.how much is d skool fees for fresher?
2.do dey have any agricultural course?
3.can I apply for Der putme form wit choosing dem in Hamburg?

I have 228 in jamb..my subject combination in utme r English,Eco,chem nd agric..
its well bro...its better u choose fuoye as first choice.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by codedvictor(m): 5:49am On May 28, 2016
Please do they accept lower credit for direct entry student
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Macsholly: 7:33am On May 28, 2016
please can someone tell me if the post utme form is out please
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by zeyheed(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
FUOYE POST UTME FORM is NOT OUT?

This is to notify the General Public to disregard any information about FUOYE POST-UTME REGISTRATION as it does not emanate from the University. Kindly also take note that http://fuoye.edu.ng is the official and only University website! ANY INFORMATION gotten from other websites that is not linked from our main university website is INVALID!
Source: fuoye.edu.ng
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
zeyheed:
FUOYE POST UTME FORM is NOT OUT?

This is to notify the General Public to disregard any information about FUOYE POST-UTME REGISTRATION as it does not emanate from the University. Kindly also take note that http://fuoye.edu.ng is the official and only University website! ANY INFORMATION gotten from other websites that is not linked from our main university website is INVALID!
Source: fuoye.edu.ng
thanks a lot brother.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by geftee: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2016
pls I have a vital question to ask, I didn't pick FUOYE as any of my choices in jamb, I scored 230 in jamb. can I just buy their form and fill it?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2016
geftee:
pls I have a vital question to ask, I didn't pick FUOYE as any of my choices in jamb, I scored 230 in jamb. can I just buy their form and fill it?
You've to choose FUOYE as any of your choice. Feel free to ask me any question about FUOYE.
NOTE: Post utme form is not out yet the management are doing meeting on how to do screening for the applicants don't pay money to anybody yet. Add me on whatsapp, call for more enquiry 08064402441
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by samlexxy: 2:09am On Jul 26, 2016
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti hereby inform all applicants who applied to FUOYE in the 2016 UTME and DE to visit the screening portal www.screening.fuoye.edu.ng to participate in the on-line screening exercise effective from Monday 25thJuly – 5th Friday, August 2016..visit this link http://fuoye.edu.ng/en/2016-2017-admission-screening-exercise for more info on the screen
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
samlexxy:
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti hereby inform all applicants who applied to FUOYE in the 2016 UTME and DE to visit the screening portal www.screening.fuoye.edu.ng to participate in the on-line screening exercise effective from Monday 25thJuly – 5th Friday, August 2016..visit this link http://fuoye.edu.ng/en/2016-2017-admission-screening-exercise for more info on the screen
Yes. The screening exercise has commenced. You can ask your questions.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
SCREENING EXERCISE

The Federal University Oye-Ekiti hereby inform all applicants who applied to FUOYE in the 2016 UTME to visit the screening portal www.screening.fuoye.edu.ng to participate in the on-line screening exercise effective from Monday 25thJuly – 5th Friday, August 2016.

2.0 ELIGIBILITY

i) Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 180 and above.

ii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. Any candidate who does not have these requirements is considered as an Awaiting Result (AR) candidate

iii) Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Upper Credit at National Diploma or its equivalents.

3.0 EPORTAL ACCESS FEE

Each candidate will be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500 .00) only.

Payment should be made through E-transact.

REGISTRATION/PAYMENT PROCEDURE USING E- TRANSACT

i) Visit any bank and pay through e-Transact platform.

ii) You will receive a print-out with receipt number and confirmation-order.

iii) Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website www.fuoye.edu.ng and click on Admission to select 2016 UTME screening/ Direct Entry from the home page.

4.0 IMPORTANT NOTICE

Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.

i.) Upload Passport Photograph

ii.) Submit a valid e-mail address and a valid cell phone number in your Registration Form.

iii.) Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings

iv.) Print out screening report

5.0 Direct Entry Applicants

i. In addition to the above information, you are required to upload your statement/Notification of results.

ii. You are also required to forward your transcript to the Office of the Registrar, Federal University Oye Ekiti on or before Friday 5th August 2016.

6.0 CAUTION

Applicants that do not adhere strictly to the instructions on the University website will be disqualified

7.0 AVAILABLE COURSES FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION

A. Faculty of Agriculture

i) B. Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension

ii) B. Agric. Animal Production & Health

iii) B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture

iv) B. Agric. Soil Science

v) B. Fisheries and Aquaculture

vi) B. Food Science and Technology

vii) B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology

B. Faculty of Arts

i) B.A. English and Literary Studies

ii) B.A Theatre and Media Arts.

C. Faculty of Engineering

i) B. Engr. Agricultural Engineering

ii) B. Engr. Civil Engineering

iii) B. Engr. Computer Engineering

iv) B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering

v) B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering

vi) B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering

vii) B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering

D. Faculty of Social Sciences

i) B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics

ii) B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies

iii) B.Sc. Psychology

iv) B.Sc. Sociology

E. Faculty of Science

i) B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology

ii) B.Sc. Biochemistry

iii) B.Sc. Computer Science

iv) B.Sc. Geology

v) B.Sc. Geophysics

vi) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry

vii) B.Sc. Mathematics

viii) B.Sc. Microbiology

ix) B.Sc. Physics

x) B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology

CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: Screening Exercise closes on Friday 5th August, 2016.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBS
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
How are they going to the grading? And is 226 ok 4 sociology

1 Like

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by bokunrawo(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2016
will d screening be done in d school premises
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by samlexxy: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
is anyone else getting this error when he/she tries to confirm the E-transact payment..."Error while requesting for transaction authorization, Transaction ID no more valid"
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by samlexxy: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
i accidentally made Etransact payment for UTME instead of DE...so i want to sell the CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND ORDER NUMBER AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE....Anyone who is interested should hollla at me as soon as possible...please the sooner the better
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
All candidates that has completed their online registration are endeavoured to cheack back two weeks after the closing date of registration to cheak their screening point. This resulted as an outcome of new federal goverment policy that no institution should conduct any extral- screening exam aside that conducted by jamb. So no exam! Just chill to cheak your screening point.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
But a friend called me that he recieved a mail that he should come for his screening by next thursday.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by tomsy2: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
keenness:

Yes. The screening exercise has commenced. You can ask your questions.
Please can FUOYE accept civic education and commerce in place of government and economics? Because it's not clearly stated anywhere that either they will or won't. But as a student there I believe that you would have an idea. Thanks for replying asap.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by samlexxy: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2016
deenvibe:
But a friend called me that he recieved a mail that he should come for his screening by next thursday.
please when was that??
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2016
samlexxy:
please when was that??
morning, he called me last week thursday. That why am asking those on campus that is it true cuz that guy may be teasin me
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by dondeemoneymd(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
there is no exam it's just screening. 08107741171. Whatsapp group of fuoye screening
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2016
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI
(OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR)

This is to announce to all candidates that have applied for admission into degree programmes of the Federal University Oye Ekiti that the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:

S/N
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
DAY ONE (1)

AGRIC. ECONOMICS & EXTENSION
THURSDAY, 1ST SEPT., 2016

ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH

SOIL SCIENCE

CROP SCIENCE AND HORTICULTURE

FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE

FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT & AGRO-METEOROLOGY

S/N
FACULTY OF ARTS

ENGLISH & LITERARY STUDIES

THEATRE AND MEDIA ARTS

S/N
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
DAY TWO (2)

ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
FRIDAY 2ND SEPT., 2016.

BIOCHEMISTRY

COMPUTER SCIENCE

GEOLOGY

GEOPHYSICS

S/N
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
DAY THREE (3)

INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
SATURDAY 3RD SEPT., 2016.

MATHEMATICS

MICROBIOLOGY

PHYSICS

PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY

S/N
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
DAY FOUR (4)

AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
MONDAY, 5TH SEPT., 2016

CIVIL ENGINEERING

COMPUTER ENGINEERING

ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING

MATERIALS AND METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING

S/N
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
DAY FIVE(5)

DEMOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL STATISTICS
TUESDAY, 6TH SEPT., 2016

ECONOMICS AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES

PSYCHOLOGY

SOCIOLOGY

ALL DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS
DAY SIX (6)

WEDNESDAY 7TH SEPT., 2016.

VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: University Main Auditorium

TIME: 8:00am – 4:00 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE

i) Any candidate who failed to come for screening as scheduled stands disqualified as screening will not be re-scheduled for such candidate.

ii) All registered applicants who initially filled awaiting results or made typographical error(s) while registering should revisit the University website www.fuoye.edu.ng AND click on admission to select UTME Screening or DIRECT Entry to update their records on or before Friday 26th August, 2016 as no complaints will be entertained thereafter.

Requirements for the 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise

All applicants are required to present the following documents at the screening Centre.

i. O’ Level Result (s)

ii. JAMB Result slip

iii. FUOYE Screening Registration Printout

iv. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch cards (as applicable) for each result

Each candidate will be required to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only as Internet Access charge at the point of screening.

For further clarification, please contact: 08060239459, 08162491328, 08036503536, 08039219287.

Daniel A. Adeyemo

Registrar
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by megabeatsonline: 5:44am On Aug 22, 2016
school requires diligence. don't get carried
away freshmen. read well to pass. 100 level is d
easiest level to start building GP. I'm Adekoyejo, a
200 level pharmacy student in OOU faculty of
Pharmacy. I started 100 level with straight As in all
my courses. academic excellence is possible. That's
why I respect naija students. there's this online
tutorials for 100L science students dedicated to just that purpose. its Genesis.
click www.genesisonlinetutorials..com to
check it out.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by samlexxy: 6:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2016
The screening exercise commences 1st september, 2016. Those of you that made error during your registration, you can correct them now before it is too late as there will be no room for any correction during the screening.
You are to prepare your o'level result, jamb slip, fuoye screening form, waec, neco, nabteb scratch card.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2016
For any info, questions and also accomodation you can contact me on:
Phone call:08062414190
Whatsapp: 08160009368
Email stephenkeenness@gmail.com
And by God's grace you will be blessed. Wish u all the best.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Any 1 on campus should give update about the screening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.