Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. (84809 Views)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Thank God for all of you that are already admitted, I say to you congratulation!!! As you prepare for school, God will help you to prepare in jesus name. Our mission we pass to you now is to continue to pray for those who are yet to be admitted and needed to be in fuoye, that God should quicken to answer their prayers. We are blessed. Please I plead with u our newbies... Don't come to fuoye without having in mind what to do for your creator, its very important its will serves as the fuel that projects your destiny. Its well with us all in jesus name.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by queeneth26(f): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2015
keenness:
Thank God for all of you that are already admitted, I say to you congratulation!!! As you prepare for school, God will help you to prepare in jesus name. Our mission we pass to you now is to continue to pray for those who are yet to be admitted and needed to be in fuoye, that God should quicken to answer their prayers. We are blessed. Please I plead with u our newbies... Don't come to fuoye without having in mind what to do for your creator, its very important its will serves as the fuel that projects your destiny. Its well with us all in jesus name.
may God help every one
but the list is not on site yet...
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by queeneth26(f): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pls what's next after checking d jamb admission status?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by AgentONE(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
queeneth26:
Pls what's next after checking d jamb admission status?
Print ur admission letter and start putting together your documents that you will use for clearance

1 Like

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
before this Friday, the list should be online..

1 Like

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by queeneth26(f): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
AgentONE:

Print ur admission letter and start putting together your documents that you will use for clearance
thank youyou, so what type of document?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by AgentONE(m): 12:44am On Sep 23, 2015
queeneth26:
thank youyou, so what type of document?
Re-direct your question to Keenness,He is currently a student of Fuoye,so he should be in the best place of answering your question by using his experiences during his own time of registration.
Cc Keenness
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Intel2(f): 3:15am On Sep 23, 2015

HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY BENIN REPUBLIC is a Bilingual University situated in Pk10, Cotonou was established in 1992 by Prof. Octave Cossi Houdegbe.
Since it’s inception, the school had progressed and especially within 2009-2015 the population of Nigerian students
was colossal but instead of making positive progress, the state of affairs at the school worsened

From 2015, Nigerian Law graduates were banned from being admitted into the Nigerian Law School till date because the
Civil law taught in French Speaking Countries cannot be practiced in Nigeria. Things even worsened after a
new President was elected in the country of Benin. Patrice Talon became president and charged the president of the
school of corruption alleged he had been running the school without paying his taxes.
In 2016, everything started to deteriorate as the school had to start paying all outstanding taxes and could no
longer afford to pay it’s lecturers.
Many students transferred to other universities. In a bid to retain it students, the school reduced it’s
tuition fees.

https://beninuniversities..com/2018/08/university-update.html

Currently, as at August 2018 there are less than 500 students in the entire University who are mostly on the verge
of transferring because there is little or no educational activity going on campus.
There is also no electricity and water on campus because the new President of the Country accuses the
President of the University of operating the School for years without paying any bills. The honest truth is that the
school is on the verge of shutting down.

Read the Recent 2018 Update written by Ex Student of HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY before you Apply OR Apply in ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, COTONOU.
https://beninuniversities..com/2018/08/university-update.html

The currency which used to go for 3 Thousand Francs to a Thousand Naira is now almost the same as the Naira. Never
worry, there are top other top accredited University like ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY Affiliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
OF LEADERSHIP,PLYMOUTH,USA.
My advice to prospective students planning to study in Benin Republic, Cotonou,
Kindly apply in below accredited Universities listed according to their recent ranking , Masters program, Affiliations, Scholarship and Internships and National Youth Service Corp done
in all parts in Nigeria.

* ISM ADONAI , UNIVERSITY, COTONOU
* LE COURS SONOU UNIVERSITY, COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC

ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC [Affiliated to American University Of Leadership, Florida, USA]
FOR ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
AgentONE:

Re-direct your question to Keenness,He is currently a student of Fuoye,so he should be in the best place of answering your question by using his experiences during his own time of registration.
Cc Keenness
Its well my bro, you guys should just continue to rejoice on your admissions, when the registration kicks off which is after the supplementary list is updated, all your needed documents will be listed out for you. Well, for ease, if you leave outside of your home town you can start processing your certificate state of origin to avoid haste when they finally ask you to present it. Its well.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2015
Please friends, if your name is not yet on jamb website, please do not panic its doesn't mean that you 're not admitted or you are not going to be admitted. You wait for the school list first. Just keep your faith, very important.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by queeneth26(f): 4:28am On Oct 06, 2015
keenness:
Please friends, if your name is not yet on jamb website, please do not panic its doesn't mean that you 're not admitted or you are not going to be admitted. You wait for the school list first. Just keep your faith, very important.
thank u very much but do u think it's safe to start house hunting since only jamb's list is out and there's nothing related to dis year's admission on d school site
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
queeneth26:
thank u very much but do u think it's safe to start house hunting since only jamb's list is out and there's nothing related to dis year's admission on d school site
be patient that's all I say. You can plan along but program you conclusion to after you have seen the school list. But still, keep up with your jubilation if u have seen your name on jamb list. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
The start of term is an exciting time for those of us involved in Academia and those who must have experienced this.– new students are arriving on campus, full of enthusiasm, hope, the first class spirit questions and many more. A Friend once told me that during Matriculation Ceremony , the number of students being celebrated is more compared to that of graduation. That threw a poke on me as it is something worth thinking. The strategy involved for University Scheme is different for the one used during your high school days. Back in school, a student might not come for class but at the end of the term still come out as the best. Have seen a school where a student spent the whole of the session in the hospital but came up as the best in that class :O How did it happen? I don’t know but to be sincere, if you employ that strategy in school, you “might find it difficult” to succeed as some lecturers are very strict when it comes to people not coming early for class or not attending at all. So in this post, i would be sharing with our “Newly Admitted Students” some tips that would help them succeed while in school. These tips were as a result of interviews gotten from those who went and conquered so using them would be a bonus for you. Please Read and Share. Be organised: When you first arrive and have time on your hands will mean that the scene is set for studying and socializing before life gets too busy. So register for your course, check that your loan has arrived, pay any tuition and hall fees, sign on with a new GP, get your library card and NUS card, and buy any items you may have forgotten to bring from home. Make sure that you have the necessary things in your room to be able to offer your new neighbors tea, coffee or a drink, as this is a good way to get to know them. Have an agenda, and use it: This seems like pretty obvious advice, but you would be surprised how many students (and Professors!) don’t have a good system for managing time. University is a lot about managing your time: getting to classes, dealing with e-mails, assignments, planning for exams, Facebook, and squeezing in a social life, or a part-time job. It’s a struggle to manage all these tasks, and to help with this, develop a clear and straightforward system of ‘calendar + tasks‘. Under calendar, include your class schedule, important dates and meetings, and most importantly, LOOK at the calendar regularly! I personally prefer using an on-line calendar that syncs with my phone – but some people prefer the old-fashion (yet dependable) hard-copy calendar. For tasks, include short-term tasks (with deadlines – cross-referenced with your calendar) and long-term tasks, so that you are reminded of deadlines. I use a small notebook for my task list, and it is always with me – for me, the act of physically writing down a task list helps me remember what I need to work on. A good system for your agenda and tasks will make your life a lot easier. Furthermore, effective use of an agenda and task list will help you refine your time management skills, and these skills are truly essential to success at University (and for your career, beyond…). Attend lectures, You Paid For it: Lectures are there for a reason: they provide you with value-added content. It’s true that some of the content may be available on-line, or with a text-book, but in most cases, lectures will help to draw connections between different content, and/or provide a valuable context to the material that might be in the textbook or on- line. Professors take a lot of pride in lecturing, and work hard to make the lectures engaging, interesting, and thought-provoking. You will soak up an amazing amount of material by just being in lectures, and paying attention. NETWORK: Last Week, We published an article on how networking can help you get the best out of the university. The truth is , the university is like a bag filled with random objects. You should be expecting different kinds of fellow there but networking with the right kind of people can go a long way in helping you achieve that goal. For More details, read on How Networking can Help You in School. Ask question[/b]s: In most of my conversation with students, I tell students them that there are no silly questions (except for “Will this be on the exam?”). smiley This is very, very true. If you are confused about a concept, or failed to get the point of a slide, or discussion, you must ask for clarification. Although it can be intimidating to ask a question in a large lecture hall, it’s important to try. If you are confused, it’s highly likely that other student’s are also confused. You are helping yourself, and your peers, when you put your hand up. [b]STUDY Strategy: In order to keep control of your commitments, write out a personal timetable which includes any employment obligations, scheduled study such as lectures, at least one library session per week, private study, planned activities such as clubs and societies, and time for rest and relaxation with your friends. Try to stick to it in principle. Even if you have not had time to do the background reading, make sure that you try to attend all your lectures, seminars and tutorials as this will help you to form an impression of the broader picture. Keep copies of all written work, back up your computer and keep the discs in a safe place. Build yourself, not your resume. Many students will do extracurricular or gain leadership positions just because they want to impress future employers. However, if they focus more on developing themselves as strong, well- rounded people, they will be far more memorable in interviews and in the working world. The Law of Diminishing Marginal Returns applies to your GPA, too :. Of course, you should maintain a respectable GPA, but know that once you cross 3.5, it matters less and less. The difference between an A and an A- is not worth you endlessly poring over a textbook instead of spending valuable time with friends or working on extracurricular activities. The amount of energy needed to get perfect grades could be put to better use.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by queeneth26(f): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
the 2015/2016 academic calendar is out on the school's website
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by AgentONE(m): 12:44am On Oct 20, 2015
http://fuoye.edu.ng/en/admission-list-for-2015-2016-academic-session

Good news Fuoye has officially released the list of admitted students on d school website n also the procedures involved in paying d compulsory acceptance fee of 30k...Congratulations to all who got admitted, see u in Oye soon
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Yemike(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2015
AgentONE:
http://fuoye.edu.ng/en/admission-list-for-2015-2016-academic-session

Good news Fuoye has officially released the list of admitted students on d school website n also the procedures involved in paying d compulsory acceptance fee of 30k...Congratulations to all who got admitted, see u in Oye soon
Which bank aяe we T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ pay †ђξ acceptance fee into
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by AgentONE(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Yemike:

Which bank aяe we T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ pay †ђξ acceptance fee into

Read the information on the link attached and you will discover that what is required of u is a bank draft in favor of FUOYE and then u take d bank draft to d school...All these information and more can be found on d link attached

1 Like

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Brandagencies(f): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Please is there any delay for people that wrote post ume with a change in institution..my brother wrote a post ume and scored above cut off and his name is still not on the list.

Is there a problem?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Please friends, should there is any of you guys that wants to come to fuoye for his or her submission of the bank draft for acceptance fee this week pls alert me. That is if you want to stay overnight, between tuesday and wednesday this week.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Brandagencies:
Please is there any delay for people that wrote post ume with a change in institution..my brother wrote a post ume and scored above cut off and his name is still not on the list.

Is there a problem?
no problem you only need to be patient and wait for the second list and pray his name comes out.
But how do u know the cut off smiley ?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
The sundry fee is now available on the school website, God provide for our needs in Jesus Name. Amen.
http://fuoye.edu.ng/en/admission/89-academic-fees/457-sundry-fees-2015-2016?showall=1&limitstart=
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Kayobama(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Please what was the cut off mark for psychology for this last jamb cos am thinking of putting in for the course in the upcoming jamb.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Kayobama(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2015
i would be happy if i could get a reply tru dis media- whatsapp-07087528626.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Yemike(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kayobama:
Please what was the cut off mark for psychology for this last jamb cos am thinking of putting in for the course in the upcoming jamb.
†ђξ general cut-off mark was 40% I don't think they use a particular departmental cut-off mark
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kayobama:
i would be happy if i could get a reply tru dis media- whatsapp-07087528626.
My bro all i say is; if u choose fuoye as first choice institution, u have done well, fuoye is already one of the most rated. but i tell u, prepare for jamb lik u chose unilorin or unilag. This will help u a lot. there is now competition in fuoye. This year admision ratio says it all 4/16- 1/4.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
The present jambites can follow up the thread for updates on 2016/2017 admission precedures. Wish you all the best In Jesus Name.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by pfactor: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am going for electrical nd electronics. Jmab score: 249 Am I gud to go?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by itzLanreY: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
hello..my question is DAT do I need a credit pass in biology to study mechatronics engineering in fuoye
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Jefa4real: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2016
@ keeness, can I change institution and get admission with 184 jamb 2016...
Is admission based on postume alone?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by holuwatobi02(m): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2016
nice thread.. nice work from kenness_ I hope the thread moves on ahead of dis year admission process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) / University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.