Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. (84860 Views)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Theultimate(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pls, is original utme result slip (with passport) compulsory?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Ayo199(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2016
FUOYE EXTENDS ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE Post #1 Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:00 am GOOD NEWS! There will still be a Screening Exercise for these new Courses in FUOYE for those who chose FUOYE in 2016 JAMB or those who did not choose FUOYE but had 180 and above. Faculty of Arts 1. Communication Arts 2. History and International Relations 3. Linguistics and Languages Faculty of Education 1. Science Education 2. Human Kinetics and Health Education 3. Library and Information Science 4. Educational Foundations and Counselling 5. Educational Management Faculty of Social and Management Sciences 1. Political Science 2. Criminology and Security Studies 3. Geography and Environmental Management 1. Accounting 2. Banking and Finance 3. Business Administration 4. Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management 5. Marketing 6. Public Administration The Screening Exercise for these new courses will be out towards ending of this September and anybody can apply so far you attained 180 in JAMB.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ayo199:
FUOYE EXTENDS ADMISSION SCREENING
EXERCISE
Post #1 Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:00 am
GOOD NEWS!
There will still be a Screening Exercise for these
new Courses in FUOYE for those who chose
FUOYE in 2016 JAMB or those who did not
choose FUOYE but had 180 and above.
Faculty of Arts
1. Communication Arts
2. History and International Relations
3. Linguistics and Languages
Faculty of Education
1. Science Education
2. Human Kinetics and Health Education
3. Library and Information Science
4. Educational Foundations and Counselling
5. Educational Management Faculty of Social
and Management
Sciences
1. Political Science
2. Criminology and Security Studies
3. Geography and Environmental Management
1. Accounting
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration
4. Industrial Relations and Human Resource
Management
5. Marketing
6. Public Administration
The Screening Exercise for these new courses
will be out towards ending of this September
and anybody can apply so far you attained 180 in
JAMB.

didnt see this on their website
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Ayo199(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
zaragal:

didnt see this on their website
sooner,it"l b der
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Dongorgon5(m): 5:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Ayo199:
sooner,it"l b der
where is your source
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Starships4u(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
queeneth26:
may God help every one
but the list is not on site yet...
hei, are you an intending? And what faculty and department?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by mosixy162(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Please,when fuoye screening result and admission list out?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by AgentONE(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2016
mosixy162:
No info abt that for now... Even our next semester calendar is not yet out, so you'll have to exercise patience on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Ayo199:
EXERCISE
GOOD NEWS!
Faculty of Arts
1. Communication Arts
Faculty of Education
1. Science Education
and Management
Sciences
1. Political Science
1. Accounting
2. Banking and Finance
Management
5. Marketing
6. Public Administration
JAMB.
Pls be careful to post on this thread information not yet confirmed on the school website as this could cause or lead to distrust in the news and information updated here. pls be warn.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
mosixy162:
list should be out by next week or latest by upper week

1 Like

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Ayo199(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
keenness:

Pls be careful to post on this thread information not yet confirmed on the school website as this could cause or lead to distrust in the news and information updated here. pls be warn.
aseee
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by btaliat(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
pls I just want to make a clarification I av someone that's seeking admission in fuoye. she has gone for the screening but she later told me that a lecturer in that schooled called her and told her that maths has been expunged as one of the subjects needed for psychology and also that the admission list is out can someone in the school help me confirm
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
btaliat:
pls I just want to make a clarification I av someone that's seeking admission in fuoye. she has gone for the screening but she later told me that a lecturer in that schooled called her and told her that maths has been expunged as one of the subjects needed for psychology and also that the admission list is out can someone in the school help me confirm
am also in the same situation, mine is sociology (this same maths). I was told that am nt suppose to register for maths in d jamb at all. Now its either she obtain change of course to change to another course with the faculty or she should call the man and ask for advise frm him.
Frm reliable source: there are already compling the admission list and it should be out by upper week.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by btaliat(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
deenvibe:

am also in the same situation, mine is sociology (this same maths). I was told that am nt suppose to register for maths in d jamb at all. Now its either she obtain change of course to change to another course with the faculty or she should call the man and ask for advise frm him.
Frm reliable source: there are already compling the admission list and it should be out by upper week.
so av u collect ur own change of course and how much is it?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2016
btaliat:
so av u collect ur own change of course and how much is it?
no
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by mosixy162(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Please when will fuoye 2016/2017 admission list out ?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ayo199:
EXERCISE
GOOD NEWS!
Faculty of Arts
1. Communication Arts
Faculty of Education
1. Science Education
and Management
Sciences
1. Political Science
1. Accounting
2. Banking and Finance
Management
5. Marketing
6. Public Administration
JAMB.

havent heard anything about this sir
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by finallyfolarin: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
Fuoye admission status check is out on the site as of today. Has anybody been given admission yet?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
finallyfolarin:
Fuoye admission status check is out on the site as of today. Has anybody been given admission yet?
embarassed
finallyfolarin:
not yet admitted
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Areyourmeday(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
finallyfolarin:

No admission yet
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by yungee: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Admitted.. metallurgical and materials engineering

1 Like

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Evathyst(f): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2016
Good morning House,

Someone should please help me with the break down of FUOYE's school fee for Social Sciences.

This my brother wants to kill everyone at home with his fee 'hike'. sad
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by purityval(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2016
Evathyst:
Good morning House,

Someone should please help me with the break down of FUOYE's school fee for Social Sciences.

And you no go allow the poor boy have his moment? You wan burst his bubbles ba?

Abeg just allow am do em own, as you do your own time. No allow him swear for you.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2016
Evathyst:
Good morning House,

last year was 89,000 while science paid 102,000
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by OkoAnike(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Evathyst:
Good morning House,

Long time friend... Enjoy the week ahead.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by finallyfolarin: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
just confirmed the new approved courses on fuoye's website. you can go 4 change of course.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
finallyfolarin:
just confirmed the new approved courses on fuoye's website. you can go 4 change of course.

will there be fresh in take for new aspirant for those courses
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
pls can fresh aspirant apply coss i called the number on their website they said yes, new apirant can apply, me i no want waste my 5k ooooo

cos i dey COC FOR there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) / See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.