Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Indefinite Me Song Title (lyrics Lounge) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indefinite Me Song Title (lyrics Lounge) (477 Views)

See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Describe Your Current Relationship With A Song Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indefinite Me Song Title (lyrics Lounge) by BRAV0O(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chorus
Indefinite me
indiscriminately!

Indefinite me
indiscriminately! (4x)

Verse 1.
I represent myself from the block
Then we'll say some sort of slang like Homies, the don and the Gee
We use to seat beside one street gutter Figuratively I remember back then Usen would call it our bunk
We were 2, or 3 in group we do almost everything in squad
We walk, we talk and then specifically I was one of them
We all love women to not different games
I actually don't go with all those stuff cus it so misery
Deep down I know I wasn't belong there
Just once a life time the going grow cold
Most especially me I feel I have my life to live,
I feel dis life's just too short so I step aside and I stop all those street things
I don't no how to go about it but I believe one day I'm going to be responsible and my family will start taking me serious
Biin puting it down like dis just per say that have biin through it all
What if you don't no what it means then you had to figure out what it take from me
Maybe you believe me or you don't believe me , if I ever get a chance to take back what dis street biin taken from me
I won't have ever let the street get the best of me #soclose.
I loose my memory cus I gat somany things running through my brain
I wanna be real
I don't want to be fake
I know I was bless making skinning stuff like rap,
I taught I'm gonna meet da-grin soon, Close to when all plan about to set was when I heard he was dead!!!
And then I realize to just be a fame is not easy as many of us will think
I get back on track with my men steve
I drop that track platinum wack "don't drop it don't give up" I love it
Friends label me Dra 2, you'll get to be my stage before you understand those stuff
So I taught this little fame could make me free it was awful back then
I was involve in one kind of life of crime Set up facing extinction from friends and family where as no one would even believe me
And then it goes a long way just some few fans conclude my song life is more like talking about myself
My response goes way beyond way it should be I told the world " my life aint for sale ,' I'm just living to tell it all and I was so inspire
After all, I was just being me....

Chorus
Indefinite me
indiscriminately!

Indefinite me
indiscriminately! (4x)

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of A Suitor / I Want To Dump My Gf / Single Ladies : Here Is Just A Valid Reason For You Not To Date married men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.