Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Sex Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sex Story (23616 Views)

Sex Story- Jide Part 6 / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Story by Promise324: 2:31am On Jul 03, 2015
I touched Ugochi’s breast and pretended it was a mistake. I wanted to know what her actions will be, what she will do. If she will like it. I faced down immediately, so that she will not know I just did that. She looked at me and laughed. “Odika oguwana gi” She said. I smiled and layed down facing the ceiling so that she will see my man side which has risen up. I closed my eyes in pretence, pretending I was feeling sleepy. After washing the plate, she pat my lap and asked me to stand up so she could mend the bed. She was wearing a very short skirt with a singlet that showed all the lines in her body. I was looking at her bom bom as she was bending and mending the bed. I felt like pushing her to the bed immediately and doing what i usually see on television.
“You can go back to the bed”. She said.
I went to the bed with “Today Na today” in my mind facing the walls. She also was lying too facing the other side of the wall. Our buttocks kept touching. Hers was very soft. I kept pretending I was still sleeping, breathing in nd out. I later turned my face toward her back, I waited for a few minutes before I crossed my hands over her. I touched her breast, I gradually........ Continue Reading by clicking on the link below
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/02/after-my-first-time/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Novel: JUST A Taste..written By: Onyeneke Abel / Orin Orile Ede Naijiria Ni Ede Yoruba Ati Ni Geesi / A HOLD FROM THE PAST- Women fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.