Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene (25411 Views)

Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Don't Shut Down Imo Okorocha Begs Labour Over Sacked 3'000 Workers / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha May Be Shown Way Out Of Office, Begs Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
lawal28c:
I never see fools like d igbos b4 dey claim 2 b educated bt dey are d actual definition of illiteracy......hw doz diz work?u no pay my skul fee u come expect say if I blow make I spend 4 u?

you have not seen yoir father
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
eyeview:

If there are people you shouldn't ever found exchanging words with,its that girl. Every of her being is filled with guile and bitterness.It will do you well to ignore any of her posts as most people do(didn't you notice that everyperson ignored and avoided her post),if not,she'll drag you down to her insult level and stain you.
Cheers.

are you new here. .
you should know she is a learner where phockphockman dey..

equal to the task
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Makamuanwuo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
a p c na real one chance party....oga roch fighting with traditionals ruler is a sign of end of his tarm

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Intrepid01:
Rochas is one of the few liberal men from the east (plus Chief Onu Ogbonnanya) and the only person that will get south east a vice presidential slot come 2019.
we need biafra not vp
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Intrepid01:
Rochas is one of the few liberal men from the east (plus Chief Onu Ogbonnanya) and the only person that will get south east a vice presidential slot come 2019.
We need biafra not vp
Re: Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene by Eugy00: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2015
lawal28c:
fool,am a man,a strong one at dat.av gat nothing 2 do witf d topic just wanna use diz medium 2 tell ya'all dat u ya'all are grown illiterates..opma bad,don't reply me
. You are not a man so stop telling lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissioning LASEMA Equipment In Lagos (Photos) / You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ / O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.