Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This (1671 Views)

welcome guest,laugh ur hard day off here ( updated 09/4/2017) / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by vosquare: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2015
You and your wife/girl got involved in a heated argument in the morning shortly before you go to work
You arrived home in the evening after a hard days work and met these upon entering the bathroom. What will you do?
How will u react?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by 9niceguy(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Then, psychiatric hospital is calling her!
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Olamitisoji(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
ok
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by oyindare(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Omo na die.
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by iceberylin(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Some girls be digging them graves sha
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Oh my oh my..... Will call dele my friend who works as a coffin maker to deliver a nice coffin grin while I crack my bones ready to kill sambarry grin
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by lampardizik(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
I can't categorically tell you one thing and my oga at top will say another...so I'll just come. Back
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Hazardd(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
lets assume it wouldnt happen...
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Erukumakanaki: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
some apple products are water resistant tho undecided
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Feranchek(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
I'll keep mute buh BELIEVE me, she'll ask for a divorce in 1 month's time
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by homesteady(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo! I will have to wait for that day to come!
Jesu!
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by ibrams(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2015
chisooooooooooooos.....carry key lock door,close windows,call ambulance u knw wat next.....
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm only in a dream.
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by MrCork: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2015
vosquare:
You and your wife/girl got involved in a heated argument in the morning shortly before you go to work
You arrived home in the evening after a hard days work and met these upon entering the bathroom. What will you do?
How will u react?

...ok..so u cool computers in toilet bowl?....abi? U dont hav friedge at home?.. Dyammm..u Homebase people mennn! (no ofeense) embarassed
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by vizkiz: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2015
MrCork:

...ok..so u cool computers in toilet bowl?....abi? U dont hav friedge at home?.. Dyammm..u Homebase people mennn! (no ofeense) embarassed

ode ni nigga yii! grin

1 Like

Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by peeparty(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2015
I will just go and sleep.
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Brugo(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
If she tries to justify it..... anyway she wouldn't even dare.
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
shocked
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by vosquare: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2015
vizkiz:

ode ni nigga yii! grin
Bobo yen gor gan grin
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Karleb(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
She is so so dead! angry
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by IamLEGEND1: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
I dont think any elaboration is required.
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by wiringdpt(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Will beat the hell out of her and still make her pay
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by SAMBARRY: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Oh my oh my..... Will call dele my friend who works as a coffin maker to deliver a nice coffin grin while I crack my bones ready to kill sambarry grin
in your dreams wink
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Kennycool1: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
I will laugh it off cheesy, beg her and thanks her for her advice, but secretly buy coffin and post her obituary on streets wall grin
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kennycool1:
I will laugh it off cheesy, beg her and thanks her for her advice, but secretly buy coffin and post her obituary on streets wall grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
in your dreams wink
its not u am talkn abt joor.. I meant sambary like somebody...
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by SAMBARRY: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
its not u am talkn abt joor.. I meant sambary like somebody...
better smiley
Re: Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This by grad2012(f): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Am telling you no gal in her right senses will do such a thing to her hubby/boyfrnd.Cos seriously what argument can i have that much to through his things into water or probably break his appliances that's childish.

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits of being an olosho / 10 Tips To Building Intimacy In Marriage / 24 Elder's Words Of Wisdom For MEN In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.