Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) (48080 Views)

Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer / South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na ladies they easily fall all the watchhhhhh oooo. na washhhhhhhh

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by ekefre4(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Living in bondage season 1
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:
There comes a time when you look at some of the practises in religious institutions and you cannot help but wonder

Do people drop their brains at home before going to these churches or what

Imagine how 21st century homo olodo with a well defined intellect are been reduced to a chronic state of simpleton, a worrisome state of abject gullibility and blatant stupidity. .

Look at these fine looking individuals showing a high level of brainlessness. .

I must say this is a huge insult and shame to the developed world of the 21st century. . .

so much for a miracle embarassed
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
copied from nigeria
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by U2ice(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Abasha....irritating undecided
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by hensben(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
see clip of people eating grass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPDL331eNVI
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
It's now getting clear that majority of South Africans are dummy.

Mainly the blacks.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na so one student pastor 4 university dose days dey sleep with girls con talk say him go marry virgin, na God go punish am + Satan don already giv am bungalow for hell fire, I just hate pastors nd I pity gullible ones ooo, cheii God, tnk God say I no dey bliv pastors na only God nd my bible Finito
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
The Indomitable Indomie pastor. grin
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Calismart(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm..what can i say.

Endtime wonders

May God have mercy
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Chinatownm(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
A pastor in South Africa who operates a church called End Time Disciples Ministries has performed another bizarre scene in which he purported ‘turned’ the hair of a woman into food which was consumed by church members.

The photos which were shared on Facebook in June, 2015 on the church’s page show a man placing his hand on a woman’s head and then other people are seen eating a patch of hair, supposedly, from the woman’s head.

The post says, “Man of God held the head of woman of God Thapelo from Mabopane and her hair turned into food for the sons and daughters of God to eat. Everything depends on what we say because we carry life in our tongue.”

Magicians in the church? It doesn’t get weirder than this. Just take a look for yourself.

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-pastor-turns-womans-hair-kinto.html#.VZZJXLWn3Mw

I need to see a pix of wen d hair turned to food or I don't blv u. The scene to me looks more Lik a movie location.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by kunledegreat(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ridwanna:
End time Churches

Some1 already said Christianity is a way of Life nd not a Religion

:Lalastical

No! Religion is a way of life and not a way to God.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Seriously this is not funny cry cry
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
its food she dey carry on her head...she had to buy that disgusting wig or not?? is it free? with that money she can buy a lot of food,,,sooo....instead to eat food,she put it on her head....fooolish black-women.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by olajosy: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
See no evil!!! Say no evil!!! Endtime stuff noni!!!
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by no2fuks(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
blinded by religion and illiteracy can cause one to beleive in anything.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by stayne01(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=TDonald post=35432161][/quote] dont understand whats going n here
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by mikuut: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
end time disciple kor witches time gathering ni. he is just initiating them into evil kingdom.
hmm magician in the pulpit.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by neocortex: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emekamex:
This should win a world record for stupidity.

For the[b] foolishness of God[/b] is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
Do not incur the wrath of god on your head. undecided
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm!

You are therefore advised to seek forgiveness for your own good. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
What poverty and gullibility of the human mind has caused ehh shocked
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Men of God? especially in Africa are all scams.

Nigeria is even worse, say something contrary about Adeboye,Oyedepo and their fellow travelers and some slowpoke will start saying do not insult the anointed one,like they were there when God anointed them.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha 10 million likes for you grin
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
berrystunn:
copied from nigeria
created by TB Joshua and made popular by pastor Chris grin
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
I am a man of God myself and I promise God never works this way. He never rubs raw power in the faces of people in an 'obscure' manner.
A bully will always shoe of his strength but the truly strong man will be patient, merciful and kind to the helpless which makes him look weak most times....God is so.
BEWARE OF 'FLAMBOYANT' MIRACLES THAT CARRY NO REAL MEANING EXCEPT TO ENHANCE THE REPUTATION OF THE 'DOER' AS A HEAVY PERFORMER.
GOD WILL NEVER TURN A WOMAN'S HAIR TO DELICIOUS FOODS COOKED WHO KNOWS WHERE' AND THEN ASK PEOPLE TO EAT IT WHEN THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE WITH GENUINE PROBLEM AROUND.
QUOTE ME ANYTIME /ANYWHERE.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Collinsugoma(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fake pastor
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Krisgift(f): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Those useless people eating that weave that has been carried for months should better not disturb God when they start having typhoid or diarrhea.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by jcross19: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Magic in the church, that man is a magician.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
pastors,christianity and juju.…...... pastors decieving people(PDP)
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by emmanugo: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ders no f*ckin conection btw dis Sh*t... Nice story line thou
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by ufelove(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
A pastor in South Africa who operates a church called End Time Disciples Ministries has performed another bizarre scene in which he purported ‘turned’ the hair of a woman into food which was consumed by church members.

The photos which were shared on Facebook in June, 2015 on the church’s page show a man placing his hand on a woman’s head and then other people are seen eating a patch of hair, supposedly, from the woman’s head.

The post says, “Man of God held the head of woman of God Thapelo from Mabopane and her hair turned into food for the sons and daughters of God to eat. Everything depends on what we say because we carry life in our tongue.”

Magicians in the church? It doesn’t get weirder than this. Just take a look for yourself.

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-pastor-turns-womans-hair-into.html#.VZZJXLWn3Mw
I noticed the ladies eating the hair have short Hair.. Maybe its sorta a Hair growth Revival program#Blind Pastor, Blind Followers
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
olapluto:
So if this pastor says his manhood becomes food, all female members will be eating and swallowing it? If they can eat synthetic hair, pastor's manhood will be like meatpie or kilishi to them.
Bros, abeg I dey with visitors. I no wan laugh.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Cityguy: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
That must be hair noodles grin grin grin. These people down there are weirder than I thought. Bunch of sickos.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by ezef2k4(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Men of God? especially in Africa are all scams.

Nigeria is even worse, say something contrary about Adeboye,Oyedepo and their fellow travelers and some slowpoke will start saying do not insult the anointed one,like they were there when God anointed them.
s

Do not invoke the wrath of God against yourself. I seriously pity you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" / Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.