Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) (48115 Views)

Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer / South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2015
I think say we get religious fools here with South Africa we are learner

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2015
Mad people
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by poyet(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Minet16:

MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING

#@MINET16
You're right!
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2015
What rubbish.
The hair will surely kill her. angry
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Some persons have lost their senses.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by elbaraj001(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2015
This is fxxking....disgusting..i wonder why literate people will allow themselves to be used by these so called men of God....thats bullshits... sad
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
nawa ooo...but some people are just to gullible and foolish

That is how they said one pastor cured a madman on the street of Ketu, just yesterday..... some people are just too gullible and foolish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2015
vfactor:
Its like na south Africans mumu pass for Africa. Shay na there one pastor been dey waka on top of him followers? sad
Na d same pastor na..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by damiloladuke: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2015
shoooo

SEE MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2015
[/color][/i]MADNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!! Only GOD knows his own right pple[color=#990000][i]
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Passer by
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by meshack15: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2015
OP MAY HAVE GOT THE STORY WRONG, I DON'T BELIEVE YOUR STORIES,IT IS THE SAME PERSON THAT OWNS THE HAIR THAT IS PUTTING IT ON HER MOUTH AND NOT CHURCH MEMBERS FEEDING ON THE HAIR.

harbdulrasaq88:
A pastor in South Africa who operates a church called End Time Disciples Ministries has performed another bizarre scene in which he purported ‘turned’ the hair of a woman into food which was consumed by church members.

The photos which were shared on Facebook in June, 2015 on the church’s page show a man placing his hand on a woman’s head and then other people are seen eating a patch of hair, supposedly, from the woman’s head.

The post says, “Man of God held the head of woman of God Thapelo from Mabopane and her hair turned into food for the sons and daughters of God to eat. Everything depends on what we say because we carry life in our tongue.”

Magicians in the church? It doesn’t get weirder than this. Just take a look for yourself.

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-pastor-turns-womans-hair-into.html#.VZZJXLWn3Mw
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Kassidy90:

Na d same pastor na..

Na ww oo. It's like him calling na to dey turn people to mumu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by cold(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2015
....and what exactly is god doing about all this? Or is he still getting high as usual?
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2015
africa.... sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by chuksmad(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
And if u check, all are women. More gullible set of people. They are being used mostly by these fake pastors.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Savanahtimes: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Wonders shall NEVER end. Anyway:

I am a young Entrepreneur and based in Lagos Nigeria. I am presently looking for partnership to take my online shopping mall to the next level. I am particularly interested in the areas of products and expansion.

I have good advantage in terms of daily traffic on the internet and can comfortably boost of more than 30,000 daily traffic on various platforms that I have access to.I also have access to more than a million following on facebook. I am confident that with available platforms, any product will be good to go.

My website is www.wallstreetmall.net

01 342-2474, 070-109-55483

I look forward to your response or advice. Thanks.
Emeka.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Odikwaegwu!!!!
Oburo godi na isi adirom nma
Ndi ara!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by samblessed: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Minet16:
very funny.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by horlanray(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2015
End time indeed...bizzare in conduct and ethics of d Christianity teachings...may God help us..

Magicians in the church? It doesn’t get weirder than this. Just take a look for yourself.

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-pastor-turns-womans-hair-into.html#.VZZJXLWn3Mw[/quote]
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by luthorcorp: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2015
i'm speachless!!endtime is near
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Men of God? especially in Africa are all scams.

Nigeria is even worse, say something contrary about Adeboye,Oyedepo and their fellow travelers and some slowpoke will start saying do not insult the anointed one,like they were there when God anointed them.
How dear u?? The next time u mention any of those names in blasphemy u will crawl....
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by architez: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Minet16:

Congrats on your FTC. Forgive me, but isn't minet a lady's name.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2015
What is this our christianity turning into people worshiping idols and not God....the bible says by their friuts you shall know them...am skeptical its not coming from God
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by damilareoye: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2015
God should save we His children...
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by isseke: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2015
we still have a long way to go in african.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by littlemistress: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Dang!! Real end time disciples
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by HungerBAD: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2015
mrkings84:
How dear u?? The next time u mention any of those names in blasphemy u will crawl....

SLAVE.

I hear there is a slave market in Eritrea, you might want to check it out.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by jackima: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2015
The Scripture must be fulfilled. Signals to the End Time.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by ipreach: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2015
End time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.