Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) (48098 Views)

Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer / South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by juman(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Craziness. Nonsense and his customers.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by uchwar1: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Artificial hair for sale!!
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL WHO GAVE BIRTH TO ANOTHER ANIMALS!!
WHAT THE FVCK angry
JUST FEEL LIKE VOMITING ON THE OP FACE undecided
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Religion as an entity is a scam

my.notjustok.com/track/22684/
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2015
elbaraj001:
This is fxxking....disgusting..i wonder why literate people will allow themselves to be used by these so called men of God....thats bullshits... sad

EVEN JESUS NA BREAD AND WATER HE CONVERT TO FOOD,

BUT HE NO USE ANY LIFE ORGANIC SUBSTANCE TAKE CONVERT TO FOOD.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:
There comes a time when you look at some of the practises in religious institutions and you cannot help but wonder

Do people drop their brains at home before going to these churches or what

Imagine how 21st century homo sapiens with a well defined intellect are been reduced to a chronic state of simpleton, a worrisome state of abject gullibility and blatant stupidity. .

Look at these fine looking individuals showing a high level of brainlessness. .

I must say this is a huge insult and shame to the developed world of the 21st century. . .

so much for a miracle embarassed
Anybody can claim to be a prophet, a pastor e.t.c...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by CodeHouse: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Men of God? especially in Africa are all scams.

Nigeria is even worse, say something contrary about Adeboye,Oyedepo and their fellow travelers and some slowpoke will start saying do not insult the anointed one,like they were there when God anointed them.

Pls leave Adeboye out of this, I don't think you should categorise him with such people, thank you
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2015
lmao
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2015
i said it in a similar thread when a pastor claimed to heal a mad man. These things only happen in Africa especially Nigeria. The reason is because we are gullible set of people. How can a fellow man, a mortal easily decieve you and turn you to a daylight fool and you begin worshiping him.

Religion is just scam

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2015
so SA people don start church business, let see if they can produce d world's richest pastor.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Kingbilo(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:
There comes a time when you look at some of the practises in religious institutions and you cannot help but wonder

Do people drop their brains at home before going to these churches or what

Imagine how 21st century homo sapiens with a well defined intellect are been reduced to a chronic state of simpleton, a worrisome state of abject gullibility and blatant stupidity. .

Look at these fine looking individuals showing a high level of brainlessness. .

I must say this is a huge insult and shame to the developed world of the 21st century. . .

so much for a miracle embarassed

I think it's a miracle.. Getting people to be so gullible by word of mouth is a miracle on its own.. Imagine if these pastors could get people to believe in actual research and hard work or politics sef. Some would change the world o. Lol. We need to harness these gullibility machines and create an army of stupid yet intellectual beings who could single handedly move Nigeria forward with selfless acts of stupid righteousness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2015
End time church indeed.
Eeewwwwww angry
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by sojihandsome: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2015
End time Ministry @ it again when will this people be wise enough to understand or know a true man of God to devil agents in just trust Naija man why u go tell me to chop grass and hair when ur papa no dey choko abeg make una continue
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2015
See the dandruff infested hair they are eating embarassed back to topic...
The bible says people perish cos of ignorance but ignorance in itself is not an excuse to eat somebody's hair sad patiently waiting for the people who actually ate the weavon to come and give their testimony

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by sojihandsome: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Red hot click on now to enjoy the best of odds you can ever find around, as NaijaBet.com is always ready to wet your pocket with much cash

‪#‎Stakewise‬ and win Big with just few click away Register, Deposit, Place Bet and Big....get up to 100% Bonus....0 Charges on Deposit and withdrawal........

www.NaijaBet.comnews.naijabet.com/naijabet-andro… Become an agent with ease and make alot placing bet for people http://news.naijabet.com/affiliate
http://www.naijabet.com/partner_register/

Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by SirLegal(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2015
I know dis Dude. I watched one of his healing sections in South Africa where he was walking on top of a woman alleged to be possessed.

And funny enough his congregation where cheering him.
This Guy is pure FAKE.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nuella222(f): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Dis end time pastor again? He made his followers remove their clothes during his prayers(abraka dabra) last month, saying it was d hand work of holy spirit.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by omokab: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Ridwanna:
End time Churches

Some1 already said Christianity is a way of Life nd not a Religion

:Lalastical
not just someone,many of them said it Including my uncle that changed to Christianity. They said it when u are telling them the truth. Like this one,where is the food? If at all the hair was converted to food how possible in his/her imagination eat such demon food.I rejected it to the last extreme. The pastor lies more than an average human being. And the other one that they said he cured a mad man on the street. If you follow everything from up to down you will know that,is a complete drama. Well,I thank God that am not a christian!
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2015
RED OIL Anointing grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by wearerelated: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2015
You forgot to take the pic after d woman gave her hair to the church goers.

let's see if she's got a fine skull shape.

if ds story is true......may God open d eyes of all his children to see how far we are from him and how close we are to mere servants who fail to do the work he sent them.

Can u imagine?!

No wonder, the bible says "blessed is d servant when d master of d house returns to find him at his alloted tasks"
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Just when you thought you've seen it all undecided
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by ojimbo(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
rafhell:
end time indeed.
foolishness has nothing to do with end time
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by chiefaccounta(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
End tym 4 sure
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
I smile in French
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Francon(f): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2015
End Time...
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2015
dis now explains y south people suddenly started killing their fellow Africans, they were not using their hairs oh sorry i meant their heads anymore
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by kipesco(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Can c these people are learning how to act NollyWood Movie.
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by hensben(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=TDonald post=35432161][/quote]Choi! africa!!! n they complain when you call them gorilla embarassed
Re: Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) by Zenfarm: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Hair doesn't digest, so it will end up blocking the digestive tract and this is very dangerous. Religion and ignorance is suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.