Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? (1778 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by diyobdw(f): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2006
Why do girls glue to a guys no matter what, just to get married?

This is not the first time am hearing stories of girls sticking to a guys like their life depends on it. Am not even talking about those who do so because of love or money!

But for silly reasons like:

---- "am getting old and might not find another man"
I heard one recently that a 28yrs girl decided to stick to a guy that cheating on her but still wants to marry him( she has caught him like twice already shocked)

---Then another one is- "people who say he used me, so i must marry him ".
I just met a 20years modern nigeria girl shocked shocked gluing to a NYSC guy who does not have a personal shelter or job yet and has said no marriage anytime soon!

Issues like this pierce me and i wonder what the F*** Na by force! or is it even worth the stress?
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by lioness(f): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2006
only u dey ask, only u dey answer grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by diyobdw(f): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2006
well am try'g to explain my beef.
it really annoying to me! tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by lioness(f): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2006
IMAO grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by iice(f): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2006
Maybe because women have what they call 'biological clock' or maybe its culture when papa and mama say 'when i go see my grandchild now' or maybe its the only ambition when she thinks that's all she is suppose accomplish. Or could be the belief that a woman 'must' marry during her stay on earth.
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by momoney1(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2006
@iice

makes sense
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by kiki(f): 12:24am On Sep 23, 2006
maybe cos we got to get married fast while we still can
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by mathways(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2006
Marriage aint something girls should joke with.If I'm the one,I'll get all i want from the girl and with the speed of light fly to the stratosphere where she'll never see again or at least might be able to see me but can't touch.Chill girls,Marriage aint all.
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by whitelexi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2006
I have a friend in that situation right now, it is funny but it really does happen. The girl in question goes round painting this guy bad but she lives in his house and feeds on him day and night. There's nothing wrong in relying on your guy to provide for u but why do u go around saying nasty things about the same person
The guy is from a mega rich family and i am suspecting thats why she wont let him go, The guy has tried a million things just to get her to leave but she wont, and she wont stop talking and telling lies and being lazy grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by lioness(f): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2006
maybe she's just trying to scare other chics away from him while she keeps him to herself
but how sure are u that the talks are lies??
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by kokoletz(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2006
Omo I take style disagree with you o. The major reason being that meeeennnn are scare, men are scare so any guy u have u better holan tight shekena.
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by iice(f): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2006
Men are not scare, good/responsible men are the scarce ones.
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by kokoletz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2006
Well iice to be fore-warn is to b fore-harm.
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2006
Forearmed is more like it but true
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by kokoletz(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2006
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by diyobdw(f): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2006
ops gone for so long but am back

mathways:

Marriage aint something girls should joke with.If I'm the one,I'll get all i want from the girl and with the speed of light fly to the stratosphere where she'll never see again or at least might be able to see me but can't touch.Chill girls,Marriage aint all.
Dat guys solution by default . But yes! why not if have clearly stated that you are not ready to marry her(verbal and sexually grin)

iice:

Maybe because women have what they call 'biological clock' or maybe its culture when papa and mama say 'when i go see my grandchild now' or maybe its the only ambition when she thinks that's all she is suppose accomplish. Or could be the belief that a woman 'must' marry during her stay on earth.
Well said. But is it worth it to stick to someone who isnt looking your way. Marriage no be by force now abi?
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by iice(f): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2006
diyobdw:

Well said. But is it what it to stick to someone who isnt looking your way. Marriage no be by force now abi?

That's the thing. What i listed are just some of not most of what are driving women to go marry hence sometimes judgement/decisions made are not for the usual(love,compatibility,respect) because if she's being proded to get married (pressure of society/family and maybe even herself) she will just pick which ever one comes her way or whichever one she has spent the most time trying to cultivate a relationship.

But i do agree with you diyobdw, marriage no be by force
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by GNature(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2006
@iice & @kokoletz

Good points
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by Youngpo413: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2014
iice: Men are not scare, good/responsible men are the scarce ones.
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2014
You asked a question and you gave the answer.
Why do girl glue to guys no matter what? Just to get married.
Re: Why Do Girls Glue To A Guys No Matter What, Just To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2014
why are you breaking your head over other people matter. don't you have your own life?

(1) (Reply)

Will You Work For Her / Why Do Girlfriends Always Ask "where Are You?" When They Call You / Big Ikebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.