Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters (27553 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by tolustx(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2015
seedorfg:
calling (your president) someone old enough to be your father dullard, you re very stupid and a number (1)ne dullard @ Atmmachine

I hope u didn't call GEJ names too?

He dat is without sin, let him cast d first stone.
#notjudging #justsaying
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by wearerelated: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2015
if only the BH fighters had access to Nairaland, they'd know their worst enemy is themselves.

They shld turn their guns at each other and end this foolishness/Wickedness.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Spybradd: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=20pt]BUHARI[/size] is behind this attacks.
Retardinho 1 of Duara

Abokiii dey kill Abokiii, how e take concern we the Igbo's ??

u are not igbo,u're just tryin to knock peoples heads together and its very sinful..its one of the greatest sins in da bible,in Proverbs that God hates..better stop

u can make ur comments without mentioning "we the igbos".
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by talktrue1(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2015
What will Amnesty International say concerning this one

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by coolvitus(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2015
good news sai buhai I hear say if they want to kill people they will say sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Cyriloha(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2015
illiterates like You who Gains pleasure in seeing blood shed abi. .......wisen up bRA
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Amaechi try for rivers state sha

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by berrystunn(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Who even takes this ISIS Wannabe serious? as long as they keep slitting each others throat, then i am happy.

Some Illiterate Writers below me must BLAME BUHARI.

Mumu , na me go go stop them abi,

who is the commander in chief of armed forces?
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by kingabe21(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Some fools are calling this good news,I cant blame you sha since you guys are narrow minded,don't you know that this barbaric act will prevent other members of boko haram who are ready to surrender not to
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Dfavouredone: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2015
بغي يبب يلات سليالا بلبايب يبيب بببب
بللل بللل للتت سببا اليبل اتا
بلبال سبقف ثث ححخب يبي.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by lawrsmith(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2015
nnafather:
Now, this is what I call CHANGE. We need more of this.
stop jubilating because Buhari has started sharing the BOKO HARAM state by state,Anambra have received theirs it may come to your state at any time.Lolz
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2015
lawrsmith:
stop jubilating because Buhari has started sharing the BOKO HARAM state by state,Anambra have received theirs it may come to your state at any time.Lolz

Which state prison are u writing from?
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by luckyboss(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Why some people can,t stop reasoning like france? Everything leftward..so those who are saying let them kill themselves can,t reason right to know that those flewing away are innocent people like you but are forcefully grabbed by these wicked terorrists.
If you were them can,t you run for your safety if any opportunity arise?
You better comment so if they have clashes between themselves in their camp and not those flewing away.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by ruftop(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
We sell and program point of sales hardware and software.... for supermarket,eateries,pharmacy etc visit follyyem.com of call 08094398371 or e-mail; sales2@folly-yemltd.com

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by mustymatic(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2015
AdmiralDru:
الإسلام هو الشر، ويمارس الجنس مع محمد، اللعنة عليك المسلمين الدموي.
Learn Arabic not copy paste from Google... ok?
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by aimuan(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
Al Queda, Al Shabab, Book Harm, ISIS, Al Mogadishu e.t.c. At times I wonder if this bast.ards were conceived by a woman.

You put a knife at the neck of your members
THIS IS S
O IN-HUMAN

but....

IT WOULD BE A GREAT THING IF THEY CONTINUE KILLING THEMSELVES cool
you don't get it my broda. is likely this killed members were forcefully recruited against their wish.meanin they ve bn denied of their freedom . Though they must have taken part in the massacre of innocent people, i still pity them.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by hamilton62(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Who even takes this ISIS Wannabe serious? as long as they keep slitting each others throat, then i am happy.

Some Illiterate Writers below me must BLAME BUHARI.
Yes, you are right from the human and flesh perspective but this is human we are talking and not goat.... though they acted like one but decided to be of help to the Nigerian people.
don't be surprised that they were followed and killed because they know a lot thereby making them a problem to BH if they are in government net...
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Blackfire(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2015
AdmiralDru:
الإسلام هو الشر، ويمارس الجنس مع محمد، اللعنة عليك المسلمين الدموي.

u are an hypocrite! Go to syria and tell them that..oh is too far go to sambisa forest and tell boko haram that.. Find somewhere else to practise your taqiya

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by TolaniLuv: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
Al Queda, Al Shabab, Book Harm, ISIS, Al Mogadishu e.t.c. At times I wonder if this bast.ards were conceived by a woman.

You put a knife at the neck of your members
THIS IS SO IN-HUMAN

but....

IT WOULD BE A GREAT THING IF THEY CONTINUE KILLING THEMSELVES cool

Why are you so surprised? If you want to kill chicken on Christmas day or Goat for ileya who do you call? Abok!'s cutting animal or human throat is nothing to em. They just call the name of their God and put a knife to the neck #raw
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by arsetalks(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2015
francescainnoce:
God have mercy
Where were the governmental forces when this happened.
They must have being sold out: most definately.
If the government can show their capabilities in securing and protecting those who wanna surrender, how do you imagine that perhaps those who wanna surrender will...
Smh
Someone finally made sense. You are absolutely right here.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by jcf(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check out Hojah on Hojah.com. Download it on your android devices and let the food market come to you!
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dats gud 2 hear
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by seedorfg(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
whats your biz then, tolustx
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
onyeguy:
Oh what a good news
Not really.
The killings bring more room for new recruit.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by lawrsmith(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
nnafather:

Which state prison are u writing from?
bro am not writing from prisonoooo,instead from Nigeria zoo
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by tolustx(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
seedorfg:
whats your biz then, tolustx

Nothing. Just telling u to consider Matther 7:3 in case u did d same
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by ComrdDRS: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls i m interested. Ur location
walemadu:
why all these evils?

btw

Need reliable company drivers or dispatchers contact Haspol Jinim Resc Ltd NOW!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by 0b1nna: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
As long as they keep slitting each others throat, then i am happy.

I'm even happier than you are. grin
Goats!
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Blendy77(f): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm, those celebrating the killing of these BH members probably did not read the entire story. These boys could have been held against their wish and were killed because they decided to run away and surrender to the police. The story said they ran away and were to surrender but those who chased them caught up with them and killed. So many innocent souls are being held by these militants and they are used for most these bombings we read on papers. These ones wanted freedom from killing and bombings. Unfortunately they were killed to deter others from running away from camp. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by DandyWalker(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Am suprised some people are happy that the guys were killed. The guys were obviously conscripted into boko haram. They were tired of it and they wanted to surrender to the nigerian army. Anybody could have been conscripted, including you.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
lawrsmith:
bro am not writing from prisonoooo,instead from Nigeria zoo

You really need to report yourself to the nearest prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Highlights Of The Nigeria Police Reform Bill (See Details) / Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.