Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters (27539 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Who even takes this ISIS Wannabe serious? as long as they keep slitting each others throat, then i am happy.

Some Illiterate Writers below me must BLAME BUHARI.

But you and your fellow brainless dimwits blamed GEJ for all the problems when he was president right? See your useless life! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by omogin(f): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
The drones bombing BH in the last administration are all missing. Buhari na scam. E don clear for Tinubu eye finish. I see Gej smiling and rubbing Pepe's hair. Lol... Changi APC changi
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by stankezzy: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
ionsman:
I expect TANOIDS to blame Buhari for this....
do we still have president in this country?
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by mrkings84(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yeeyo:
Is lyk dia is a hand of present govt in dis issue of boko haram...

Ee go soon clear u for eye, can't u see they are becoming stronger everyday?
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by seedorfg(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
thanks for the advice, pastor
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by nellyelitz(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Who even takes this ISIS Wannabe serious? as long as they keep slitting each others throat, then i am happy.

you are right bro...because Buhari is illitrate.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by neocortex: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:

You may not take them serious because you lived very far away from them and you don't care about others.
But know that these sect of "wannabees" are killing hundreds of Nigerians weekly while Buhari is busy taking selfies.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by blackjack21(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
francescainnoce:
God have mercy
Where were the governmental forces when this happened.
They must have being sold out: most definately.
If the government can not show their capabilities in securing and protecting those who wanna surrender, how do you imagine that perhaps others who wanna surrender will...
Smh

I want to say that; I'm very glad that your parent got to meet each other.
Cos you're one kid who use his brain.

The best solution to terrorism is de-radicalism, the worse is to have to kill them: because it will have adverse effect on human moral. What good is it to kill a man you can you can help change his way?
Letting Boko haram kill their member who wish to surrender is a defeat to Nigeria.

14:27:54
Fri, Jul 3, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by BeauHomme: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by BeauHomme: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
It's funny that people are cheering this news. Myopic I must say.

These defectors are great sources of intel against Boko-Haram and have been killed. I envisage the large amount of intel those guys would have given. I also suspect there're other would-be defectors, but chances are we've lost any hope of getting them.

I suspect sabotage on the part of the Nigerian army. A would-be defector contacts you, you arrange a meeting place, then you don't show up (or waste enough time for these defectors to be caught up with). Only God knows the truth, but I suspect there's more than meets the eye.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Guyman02:
This is what happens when you are pressed with a huge fart (mess) wanting to explode and you suddenly realise you are sitting next to a pretty girl

HAHAHA! ROTF!
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by feedburner(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wickedness of Man against mind. wicked souls
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by fF01(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demmzy15:
Sister which one be Al-Mogadishu again?! @underlined
doz ones from Somalia.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Demmzy15(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
fF01:

doz ones from Somalia.
Mogadishu is a city in Somalia and the insurgents causing havoc there are called 'Al-shabab'
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by fF01(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

Mogadishu is a city in Somalia and the insurgents causing havoc there are called 'Al-shabab'
NOTED!
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by hibbayueei(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Warri. But we deliver to all locations.

Neduzze5:

Where's your location?
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by francescainnoce(f): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
blackjack21:

I want to say that; I'm very glad that your parent got to meet each other.
Cos you're one kid who use his brain.

The best solution to terrorism is de-radicalism, the worse is to have to kill them: because it will have adverse effect on human moral. What good is it to kill a man you can you can help change his way?
Letting Boko haram kill their member who wish to surrender is a defeat to Nigeria.

14:27:54
Fri, Jul 3, 2015
Thanks for the nice words and need I say that you are very rit with all that you said bout terrorism.
Though I do understand the reason why some would want them killed but I'm more interested with those who wish to surrender;
They got to be protected. This gets to prove that some of those Boko-hara-Mist are being compelled against their wish.
Point is, the Nigerian government are to blame for all the calamity caused in the past years by this people and until they sit right, think right, act right and protect the rights of its citizens especially it's youths, these will never stop.
They got to offer the youths something hopeful, A strong physical evidence of a measurable and comfortable living regardless if they are educated or not.
Every terrorists is likely a youth. Maybe 99%.
Engage them with eye-catchy get-able dreams and see how much terrorism will decrease.
Not saying that this would eradicate terrorism completely but it would definately reduce its number and activities with a significant difference.
Nigerian government is full of terrorists and terrorists advocates. They keep terrorising our rights to living, our hope to a better life, they terrorise our finances, break our constitution, defile our laws, terrorise our journalists, implicate our youths, threaten our parents businesses, privatalise our economic power houses and kill the dreams of many but God will deliver us from them all and Nigeria will stand tall again.
With reference to other terroriseD nations around the world, politics is evidently playing a negative role in its practices:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Orunto: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sahara Reporter is bokoharam. How does it register to practise in Nigeria? It should be declared persona non grata.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Ephemmm: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
nnafather:
Now, this is what I call CHANGE. We need more of this.

This is not change: issues like this comes with critical thinking. From this report, it was evident that there are some that joined this insurgency willy-nilly, and not in accordance with their whims and caprices. This is why a trained army or police will not shoot at criminal if he surrender at will.

I urged government to continue trying some Boko boys if possible: through this many might be vindicated.

May we not be the victim.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by persius555(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sijo01:
Very good, they should resolve to killing hemselves.
Whats wrong with you. Those killed would have given needed information about its operation. Some of them might have been conscripted to fight 'ong boko haram against their wish. I would rather love to see BH members surrender, with their hands in the air than see them dead.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2015
eipreel:
yes!yes!!yes!!! errrr...what did i just type oh it's saharareporters undecided mtchew!
horni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo / Buhari Congratulates Samia Suluhu Hassan, New Tanzanian President / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.