Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? (45074 Views)

Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by anumide(f): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Maxymilliano:
The student must be a product of the school below
lol. this school is in Ibadan. it doesn't mean what you are inferring, they are not even pronounced the same way.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by msmon(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
jascon1:
I strongly believe that you didn't and still cannot answer WAEC mathematics questions. Deep down somewhere inside u know the truth. I know truth hurts, but just don't let this one hurt u

God knows I will teach you mathematics for two years without opening a text.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by hidee20(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
I will just LOLZ give him what is deserves.......
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by waziwaz: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
We shall continue to see things like this when students are made to believe too much in miracle and less believe in hard work. We need to change there orientation that prayer - hardwork = failure.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Omotayor123(f): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
kenx1:
FAKE
Not necessarily... Some Students are found of that poo.

It does happen.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by ziccoit: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
divAnnie:
That's the more reason why I won't help him. He calls God in the matter and wants me to cheat in God's name? He'll get what he deserves, according to the questions he answered right

Good. The person is brilliant by what he writes he/she only chose to be lazy.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Abdulkatcha(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
the guy most be a joker U're fail already F9
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by 2dillu2(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
If she's a girl I'll add her on Facebook and invite her for a bleep after that I'll give her 60/100
corrupt, your name says it all embarassed
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by simdam500(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
I don't want to say I don't know what to do but this isn't about given mark, it is about putting a stop to this coward act and stand to face examination challenge when it comes. As much as I sat for my own exam and face my own devil... Others should too.

Definitely a zero
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by tunmidon(f): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
The part she said "God inspired me to write this" got me laughing.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by ideatoprince18(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
see dis mpaka oooo...u wan tell nairaland say all Okunerere members na olodo.....no b our fault ..our pastor miracle don dy fade
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Ndkings1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ndkings1:
Lets assume you were one of those marking the recently concluded waec/ssce, wht would you to this script

hehehehe....finaly made front page!
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Johnrake69: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
ellahzy:
heaven help those who help themselves.
Read first nd write wat u know.
0/100

He/ She is looking for testimony to give in church

RUBBISH!!!

Wrong! Heaven help those who can't help themselves.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by edorhe14(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
For someone to have that good command of English to fail..daym !!!
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by DharmyYinks: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
zaragal:
Well the boy jst scored himself................ sad
Wat if it was a gal ehn undecided
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by nefertitiram: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Is your name really Nefertiti, IRL?

Yes, and I'm immortal. grin
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Timrho: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'll mark the student based on how she/actually Performed. Note will be disregarded.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by cupidhero(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is seriously funny.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by lordxarmzon: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by bakila: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
The chap even knows the word QUANTUM.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by ewosk: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Maxymilliano:
The student must be a product of the school below

ewoo so na ibadan dey student come from
cuz dat olodo sku dey ib grin
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by tola09(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
A total fallacy of appealing to pity.argumentum misercodium
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cyriloha:

if I marry you you can kill me. ..so with all those pls! ! plss!!!!!!!!!and please! !!!!!!!!!! you giving 0%....angel nawa oo

Bros no be sooo.....as a born again child of God we don't cheat, giving marks he does not deserve is cheating. wink grin
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Wat if it was a gal ehn undecided

Dunno...
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by nwonufestus(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
wen dae told dem to leave facebook to face their book. dem no dey hear.......he nid 32strokess of koboko to return him bck to his factory setting[img]wen dae told dem to leave facebook to face their book. dem no dey hear.......he nid 32strokess of koboko to return him bck to his factory setting[/img]wen dae told dem to leave facebook to face their book. dem no dey hear.......he nid 32strokess of koboko to return him bck to his factory setting
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by toluleke(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2015
I will fail the guy or be strict..na ode he shouldn't have written that in the answer booklet rather just a clean plain sheet that I can remove..so if I submit the booklet and my oga cross check I would be in serious problem,if u want help be wise and coded
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by ModiKen(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
. smiley the student that wrote that, I know exactly how he/she feels.

I would score 30/60

with my church mind cool

If you discover its your kid that wrote this to a teacher despite every encouragement and support u gave so he could study and get good grades in skool, what would you do; give him/her a pat on the back right?

If you are/were lazy in school don't encourage others to be especially a kid you ought to instill discipline and hardwork in.

Smh..... angry
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Te2veepoet(f): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2015
I can't stop laughing. I will pass him but I swear I will look for that child and help him.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by naijaboiy: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
You are in Uniben?? lipsrsealed
Bursted! grin

Yea I am... smiley

That's hall1 right?
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by glimpse33(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Bursted! grin
Yea I am... smiley
That's hall1 right?
Dont expsose me pls i dont know how i became a nairaland adicct (-_-)
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by naijaboiy: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
Dont expsose me pls
i dont know how i became a nairaland adicct (-_-)
Lol...I want to send you a mail. expecting your reply. smiley
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Snazzy7(f): 3:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Pls help me out i am a science students i credited all my subjects except chemistry i got d7 in 2012... I hv been retaking my waec till last year 2015 gce waec still i was unable to credit on my chemistry. It really hurts me cos i want to study laboratory scientist bt for years now I'm retaking nd am tired of this i dont want write another waec. Help me pls wat course can i study wit dis my waec result? English b3
maths b3
igbo A1, chemistry d7, biology c6, physics c5, geography c5, economics B3, agricultural b3 pls suggest for me wat course to do pls am tired do nt wana retake again. U cn also email me on janechuks7@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.