Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? (45041 Views)

Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by wearerelated: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
i will mark it AMEN and leave d chief examiner to determine the score AMEN equals to.

funny faith abi?
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by seedorfg(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
olodo rabata ojueja lo mo je
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Zi: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
"My schools's teaching habit is very poor" and you remained there paying school fees
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by DONMAYOR19(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Confidential no more in use. sad
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by phetto(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
his English shows he his lying

1 Like

Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by teelady(f): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lmao
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by msmon(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
zaragal:
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...lolzzz FTC... cheesy

Well the boy jst scored himself................

0/60..goodluck sad

Common! How do you know that person is a boy.?
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Chinatownm(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Front page don't suffer. Smh
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Adeyemy4real(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
I will fail the student
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by ifymagik(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ochi Eze
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
maybe let my people go will do the magic but he must write something sha oooo
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by arabianights: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ndkings1:
Lets assume you were one of those marking the recently concluded waec/ssce, wht would you to this script

Beautiful handwritting,good grammatical construction,.....in fact this student is intelligent.

Give him a chance to discover his potentials by failing him woefully.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by efemenaslectura: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
efemenaxy you are a very unserious student.see me in my office immediately.i give you one hour maximum or you get zero cool cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by gulfer: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
I googled the church and saw it exists, he/she believes in the church miracle when he/she had not prepared for the examination.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
that why i hate community secondary schools.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by wudpeka(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
If G10(after F9) is part of the grading scale, that's what I will recommend for 'him'. . .

1 Like

Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by tbmas(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
zaragal:
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...lolzzz FTC... cheesy

Well the boy jst scored himself................

0/60..goodluck sad
I knew u were wickeed....... From birth
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by boboLIL(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hahah.....quite funny.... 0ut 0f human sympathy,,, ah wil giv him pass mark....sumtin like C....d pleadin is t0uchin
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Tobbey(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
LOOOOOL FUNNY
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by ReachRich(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
FANS MI!
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by johnstin(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
The student wants to implicate the examiner. If the examiner dashes the student free marks, it is a sin.

Let the student try the exam next time when he or she is prepared.

Our LORD JESUS doesn't condone his type of misconduct of awarding marks not earned.
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by psalmly(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
After all the student will still testify whether @ her so called place of worship or in her neighborhood for failing the subject, beautiful nnonsense. I will score the student zero. angry
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by sweat4wat(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm f9 tinz ,I'm not giving him or her even a half mark
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Chinatownm(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Front page don't suffer. Smh. By d way, This wriiten looks more lik Rukiatu handwriting
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by drmaxayuba(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
hahahahahahahahha dont be like this student so

Discover Your Inner Genius in Atlas Corps Fellowship (USA)

Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world's best nonprofit leaders. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals.

The Atlas Corps Fellowship lasts 6-18 months and is offered three times a year. Fellows serve full-time Host organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn nonprofit best practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are skilled nonprofit professionals from around the world. This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
Eligibility for the Atlas Corps Fellowship

2 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
35 years or younger
Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship – check out our Fellowship in Colombia!)
Commitment to return to your home country after the 6-18 month fellowship
APPLY FOR FREE HERE http://drmaxs..com/2015/06/apply-to-serve-in-united-states-to-make.html

Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Vivly(f): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
kenx1:
FAKE
It's not fake. I've seen several similar when my friend was marking WAEC.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by dayjee: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
I go first go take oshomo,,,,,,come read weytin he or she write again ,,,,,,then i go PITY giv am F9......... cool cool cool cool
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by Judolisco(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
for math scripthehehehehehheheh
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by eminikansoso(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ndkings1:
Lets assume you were one of those marking the recently concluded waec/ssce, wht would you to this script
this is joke and should move to joke section.
There is no way a student with a sound English write up wouldn't be able to write something
Re: If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? by nefertitiram: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Maxymilliano:
The student must be a product of the school below

I actually did the 1st half of my youth service in Kumakpayi Community Grammar School, OLODO, Ibadan!

Lolz! I ran back to local govt when I realised the word Olodo must have had its roots in that town

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 / Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.