Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade (2528 Views)

I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / So You Thought Isaiah 7:14 Prophesied The Coming Of Jesus?? WRONG AGAIN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by PROPHETmichael: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2015
"The expressions on their faces give them away. They parade their sin around like Sodom; they don't even try to hide it. How horrible it will be for them, because they have brought disaster on themselves!"
- Isaiah 3:9

This prophecy spoken thousand years ago has now come to passed right in our very eyes and yet fools insist that the bible isn't real. A stitch in time saves nine; It is better to look for the black goat while it is still day.

God loves you all.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm.. We humans never listen. God help us!!

2 Likes

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Collinsemegreat(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Thats to show God's word is yes and amen... HE never lies!

1 Like

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by PROPHETmichael: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
Thats to show God's word is yes and amen... HE never lies!

Definitely....THE WORD PREVAILS! "So mightily grew the Word of God and prevailed" (Acts 19:20).
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by falcon01: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
may God help us
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by missdebs(f): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Quote of the day: Even Satan was not gay, he approached naked eve before adam-Robert Mugabe

4 Likes

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Hiploko(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2015
I am very scared.. And the reason I am is such that God will not get upset and wipe out mankind. This is direct poking of hands into the eyes of God by the evil agent Obama and same America that brought penticostalism to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by PROPHETmichael: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just yesterday, i read how a county clerk resign instead of issuing gay marriage licenses and i was like wowwww there are still Shedrach Messhach and Abednego in this world....below is her word

“I choose to obey God rather than man.I am a follower of Christ and I believe strongly that the Bible is my final authority.The Bible teaches that a marriage is to be between a man and a woman. Therefore, because of the recent ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court, I can no longer fulfill my duties as Circuit Clerk and issue marriage licenses to same sex couples.I told my supervisors a while back if it happened, I would tender my resignation.Christians are being put to the test.We’re going to see the true Christians who stand. It’s going to be time to stop talking the talk. It’s going to come down to that.”-Linda Barnette ,Clerk of Grenada County, Mississippi for 24 years.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/exclusive-county-clerk-resigns-instead-of-issuing-gay-marriage-licenses.html
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Scholar8200(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Very true. This accentuates that spoken by Paul through the Spirit concerning people becoming lovers of pleasures and glorying in their shame. Behind the gay movement is pleasure-madness even when the purpose of the act could never be achieved from their abomination!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by NumberOne3(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
We are not surprise. The bible had warned us about these things. It only gives more truth to the scriptures and futher confirms our belief.
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. - Matthew 24:35
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by parisbookaddict(f): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
PROPHETmichael:
"The expressions on their faces give them away. They parade their sin around like Sodom; they don't even try to hide it. How horrible it will be for them, because they have brought disaster on themselves!"

This prophecy spoken thousand years ago has now come to passed right in our very eyes and yet fools insist that the bible isn't real. A stitch in time saves nine; It is better to look for the black goat while it is still day.

God loves you all.

Excellent post..
One thing about reading Isaiah is its unfathomable accuracy... There are passages that leave me completely speechless...

1 Like

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by adexsimply(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
PROPHETmichael:
Just yesterday, i read how a county clerk resign instead of issuing gay marriage licenses and i was like wowwww there are still Shedrach Messhach and Abednego in this world....below is her word

“I choose to obey God rather than man.I am a follower of Christ and I believe strongly that the Bible is my final authority.The Bible teaches that a marriage is to be between a man and a woman. Therefore, because of the recent ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court, I can no longer fulfill my duties as Circuit Clerk and issue marriage licenses to same sex couples.I told my supervisors a while back if it happened, I would tender my resignation.Christians are being put to the test.We’re going to see the true Christians who stand. It’s going to be time to stop talking the talk. It’s going to come down to that.”-Linda Barnette ,Clerk of Grenada County, Mississippi for 24 years.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/exclusive-county-clerk-resigns-instead-of-issuing-gay-marriage-licenses.html
when poverty comes knocking, he'll understand
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Blackfire(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
I am so ashamed of obama, he is erecting statue(law) of abomination IN the holy place.
From abomination to sin to unlawful, to now lawful... Last phase COMPULSORY.
As an atheist i am so so ashamed of the role a blackman who have been thru alot in life to behave like this, kenyan people should bury there head in shame.
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by parisbookaddict(f): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackfire:
I am so ashamed of obama, he is erecting statue(law) of abomination IN the holy place.
From abomination to sin to unlawful, to now lawful... Last phase COMPULSORY.
As an atheist i am so so ashamed of the role a blackman who have been thru alot in life to behave like this, kenyan people should bury there head in shame.

If u are an atheist then u are a big hypocrite... What right do u have to condemn homosexuality... Christians have the Bible as a reference.. And u, nothing. Please run along and remind someone how "free thinking" u atheists are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Blackfire(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

If u are an atheist then u are a big hypocrite... What right do u have to condemn homosexuality... Christians have the Bible as a reference.. And u, nothing. Please run along and remind someone how "free thinking" u atheists are

so because am an atheist i should support LEGALLISING GAY? Maybe tommorrow if they want to legalise rape, stealing, terrorism, beastiallity,paedophile,suicide,complete nak.ed.n.ess in govt offices, and so on i should join them ,
i will forgive your insult as a woman,the same reason i forgive u , is the same reason i am against legalising homosexualism.... Common sense.
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by parisbookaddict(f): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackfire:

so because am an atheist i should support LEGALLISING GAY? Maybe tommorrow if they want to legalise rape, stealing, terrorism, beastiallity,paedophile,suicide,complete nak.ed.n.ess in govt offices, and so on i should join them ,
i will forgive your insult as a woman,the same reason i forgive u , is the same reason i am against legalising homosexualism.... Common sense.

Are u sexist..? So if I was male u will not forgive..? interesting!

As an atheist u have no right to determine what's right or wrong as it suits you.. I don't care what ur personal opinions are on the issues.. In some European countries atheists have embraced beastiality and assisted suicide Legally.. Nudity isn't a big deal in the secular western world, these secular western countries have the most accomplished atheists in the sciences and art.

So who are you to condemn homosexuality.. suicide etc is it because ur pagan ancestors decleared it evil or religion still influences ur thinking ?

1 Like

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
the fruits of xtianity *smh*
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by NumberOne3(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
You are right parisbookaddict. Christians use the bible to kick against homosexuality so what standard do Atheists use? Science? Science is neither for or against it. Irony of Life.

1 Like

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by parisbookaddict(f): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
NumberOne3:
You are right parisbookaddict. Christians use the bible to kick against homosexuality so what standard do Atheists use? Science? Science is neither for or against it. Irony of Life.

Yeah.. My western atheist friends have no problem with homosexuality, abortions, assisted suicide and from their POV it aligns with their world view but the nairaland Nigerian atheist is against homosexuality and Co.. So I wonder, is their own atheism different.. ?? Hypocrites, that's what they are.. If they have no moral compass then they should have no right to say what's right or wrong.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Blackfire(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Are u sexist..? So if I was male u will not forgive..? interesting!

As an atheist u have no right to determine what's right or wrong as it suits you.. I don't care what ur personal opinions are on the issues.. In some European countries atheists have embraced beastiality and assisted suicide Legally.. Nudity isn't a big deal in the secular western world, these secular western countries have the most accomplished atheists in the sciences and art.

So who are you to condemn homosexuality.. suicide etc is it because ur pagan ancestors decleared it evil or religion still influences ur thinking ?

let me ask damsel, are u in support that a man should forcefully brutalised a lady to ve sex with him as in rape?.
Will u rally with people who are demanding that little girl of 6 years should be married off to a 50 years old man? Yes or no?
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by NumberOne3(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Blackfire:

let me ask damsel, are u in support that a man should forcefully brutalised a lady to ve sex with him as in rape?.
Will u rally with people who are demanding that little girl of 6 years should be married off to a 50 years old man? Yes or no?

Its just a matter of time. Just as some say they were born gay, soon it will be they were born Pedophiles. They can't help it.
Here is a list of Pedophile & Pederast (men and boys) groups. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pedophile_and_pederast_advocacy_organizations
Sick stuff. Some have disbanded and some are active, but the fact they were formed is a source of worry.
They can ride on the gay right philosophy to build theirs. This is what happens in a GODLESS society. Its just a matter of time.

When people do not accept divine guidance, they run wild. But whoever obeys the law is joyful. - Proverbs 29:18 (NLT)

4 Likes

Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by 5solas(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
missdebs:
Quote of the day: Even Satan was not gay, he approached naked eve before adam-Robert Mugabe
Another fine one from him more than a decade ago:
Let the gays be gay in the United States and in Europe, they shall be sad people here.
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by dallyemmy: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Wide is the road that leads to Hell!
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Xcozee(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

God loves you all.

And u too
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by shotster50(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2015
All of these faux hypocritical moral indignation is hilarious to watch... You people always manage to run away from your pressing problems to ones that dont even affect your lives in the least..
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Blackfire(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
NumberOne3:

Its just a matter of time. Just as some say they were born gay, soon it will be they were born Pedophiles. They can't help it.
Here is a list of Pedophile & Pederast (men and boys) groups. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pedophile_and_pederast_advocacy_organizations
Sick stuff. Some have disbanded and some are active, but the fact they were formed is a source of worry.
They can ride on the gay right philosophy to build theirs. This is what happens in a GODLESS society. Its just a matter of time.

When people do not accept divine guidance, they run wild. But whoever obeys the law is joyful. - Proverbs 29:18 (NLT)

i cant but say u are correct... Soon gayism will be compulsory to enter some institutions/ organisations .
This legality given to homosexualism is forerunner of other -ism..
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by winner01(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Blackfire:

its not common sense, what parisbookaddict was trying to say was that you have no yard stick to measure morality....How do you know homosexuality is immoral, as a freethinke couldnt it be mutation...Lol, come off it my friend, its good you still have a conscience. Turn to God.
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Blackfire(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
winner01:
its not common sense, what parisbookaddict was trying to say was that you have no yard stick to measure morality....How do you know homosexuality is immoral, as a freethinke couldnt it be mutation...Lol, come off it my friend, its good you still have a conscience. Turn to God.

your concluding part contradict your opening... Read what u wrote 3 times, and the 4th time slowly.
Thank me later
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by parisbookaddict(f): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Blackfire:

These are u UNChristian behavior... Mohammed and his followers are okay with pedophilia.. Atheists can't tell if its good or bad.. .

So As a Christian I don't support these..the bible makes it clear marriage is between an ADULT man and woman.... so what point are u trying to make Can u elaborate.
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by parisbookaddict(f): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Blackfire:

your concluding part contradict your opening... Read what u wrote 3 times, and the 4th time slowly.
Thank me later

Princess u made no points in your defense.. in fact this kind of comments are typical with Muslims when their nonsensical defense of Mohammed has been exposed as asinine. As a "free thinker" which u atheists Claim to be I expect u to be more intelligent than the average brainwashed muslim.. .
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Blackfire(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Princess u made no points in your defense.. in fact this kind of comments are typical with Muslims when their nonsensical defense of Mohammed has been exposed as asinine. As a "free thinker" which u atheists Claim to be I expect u to be more intelligent than the average brainwashed muslim.. .

did i tell u am a muslim? And who is a princess? Are u alright?
Re: What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade by Blackfire(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
parisbookaddict:

These are u UNChristian behavior... Mohammed and his followers are okay with pedophilia.. Atheists can't tell if its good or bad.. .

So As a Christian I don't support these..the bible makes it clear marriage is between an ADULT man and woman.... so what point are u trying to make Can u elaborate.

I am an atheist who is vehemently against legalising homosexualism! Do u understand me now?.
Mellow down little sister am not an enemy. Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? / Dunamis Church: Unveiling The World Largest Church Auditorium (glory Dome) / Self-Proclaimed Prophets And Apostles: Con Men Or The Real Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.