Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? (2527 Views)

What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? / What Does The Purple Triangle Mean? / What Does The Bible Say About Female Covering Of Head And Wearing Trouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
What your skirt length says about you. cool

1 Share

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by yanabasee(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
I do more of the go-getter kinda girls.... They know how to shift it up and pull its inner sideward.....

Trust me, there is no fantasy compare to a quickie!!!!!
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by delishpot: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Interesting I know someone that likes it risk taker or conservative. It's either one or the other. Now I can decode her mood
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by HOLYDICK(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
so OP which 1 ur wife or girlfriend dey wear ? cheesy
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by femolacqua(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Isokay
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
yanabasee:

I do more of the go-getter kinda girls.... They know how to shift it up and pull its inner sideward.....

Trust me, there is no fantasy compare to a quickie!!!!!

Is that how you see go-getters? undecided
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
delishpot:

Interesting I know someone that likes it risk taker or conservative. It's either one or the other. Now I can decode her mood

Which one would you have a wifey? undecided
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
HOLYDICK:

so OP which 1 ur wife or girlfriend dey wear ? cheesy

Traditional. How about yours? undecided
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
femolacqua:

Isokay

What is OK with you?
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by HOLYDICK(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Traditional. How about yours? undecided

Cautious / go getter

But sometimes she is a naughty little princess the risk taker grin
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by femolacqua(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

What is OK with you?
Go getter
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Cautious / go getter

But sometimes she is a naughty little princess the risk taker grin

Is she your wifey? undecided
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
femolacqua:

Go getter

That's interesting. cool

1 Like

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by yanabasee(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Is that how you see go-getters? undecided

Who said anything about how I see them
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by HOLYDICK(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Is she your wifey? undecided

Nope my girl of 2 yrs now planning to do d needfull next yr by God grace grin

Are u married?
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
yanabasee:

Who said anything about how I see them

Didn't you say something about fantasizing or is it what you do to them?
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by yanabasee(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Didn't you say something about fantasizing or is it what you do to them?

Is there a problem to what I do or fantasize over?
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Nope my girl of 2 yrs now planning to do d needfull next yr by God grace grin

What have you been waiting for?

HOLYDICK:

Are u married?

Yes, by the grace of God. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by HOLYDICK(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

What have you been waiting for?

Yes, by the grace of God. smiley

Waiting for the ryt tym bro....its d most important decision in ones life..
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
yanabasee:

Let's hear it from the sisters in the house.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Why are you hesitating, I thought you like risk takers? undecided
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by HOLYDICK(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Why are you hesitating, I thought you like risk takers? undecided

Lol not with dis one na....thou i tek big risk in many aspects of my life i don't wanna tek it with this 1 at least would try to minimise it na...abi wat do u say?
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by delishpot: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Which one would you have a wifey? undecided

A woman with all. Very shot when she is jobless and has to attend to za Oza room down to the conservative when we outside.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
So that's your Job, to look at how long a lady's skirt is ?? grin

Hypocrites!
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by hopefulLandlord: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
frosbel2:

Hypocrites!
I'm wondering, what of men like me who don't wear skirt? what does that say about me?

what of the Scottish men who wear skirts? what does that say about them?

what of women who don't wear skirts? what does that say about them?
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by Adaomalight(f): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2018
sad
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
yanabasee:

Yes. cool
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Then take the risk backed up by the Word of God and prayer. smiley
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Lol not with dis one na....thou i tek big risk in many aspects of my life i don't wanna tek it with this 1 at least would try to minimise it na...abi wat do u say?

Taking a blind leap of faith is too much of a risk to take. The risk that is safe is the one that is backed up with the promises of God that you take to God in prayer. Are you born again? undecided
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
delishpot:

A woman with all. Very shot when she is jobless and has to attend to za Oza room down to the conservative when we outside.

That is really risky! shocked
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
frosbel2:

Hypocrites!

Who invited you? Do you wear skirts? Go back to your first love!
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Skirt Say About You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm wondering, what of men like me who don't wear skirt? what does that say about me?

what of the Scottish men who wear skirts? what does that say about them?

what of women who don't wear skirts? what does that say about them?

Why must you poke your nose into what does not concern you? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Prophet Isaiah Prophesied About Gay Parade / Disappointments/Difficulties Every Atheist Can Relate With / Dunamis Church: Unveiling The World Largest Church Auditorium (glory Dome)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.