Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House (2115 Views)

I Have 2 Questions For Athiests. Please Come In And Answer / Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by Medicis(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2015
1. Why do we exist? 2. Why do we matter and why is human life precious? 3. How do we account for conscience? 4. Are atheists really really sure there is no God ? 5. Where did the genetic code come from? 6. How did the DNA and Amino acid arise? 7. Any strong evidence to prove there is no conscious existence after death? 8. How do we know the supernatural does not exist. Any strong scientific evidence? 9. Evolution (why did monkeys suddenly stop evolving into Human?). 10. Do atheists really have a common ancestor with MONKEYS 11. What is responsible for so much evil we have in the world today? 12. Has any atheists seen the mind? If not, is there any strong scientific evidence to show us how the mind really looks like?

1 Like

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by missdebs(f): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
bro stop wasting ur time and mb

1 Like

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by Medicis(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2015
missdebs:
bro stop wasting ur time and mb
wetin concern you with my time and mb
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by johnydon22(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2015
some questions are just so poorly constructed, a lot of mispresentation, misrepresentations, attributing evolution to atheism, attributing science to atheism . . . Maybe you are mistaking atheist to mean scientist or philosopher. . Op learn the meaning of atheism then check how any of that your question relates to atheism

9 Likes

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by plaetton: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:
some questions are just so poorly constructed, a lot of mispresentation, misrepresentations, attributing evolution to atheism, attributing science to atheism . . . Maybe you are mistaking atheist to mean scientist or philosopher. . Op learn the meaning of atheism then check how any of that your question relates to atheism
Lol.
He has the mistaken impression that atheists are omniscience,.. Which is a cool promotion though. cheesy

Many theists make this mistake that if you don't believe in the existence of god, then You be able to play the roles of god, by knowing everything and answering every question.

Many many times we have posted here that atheism is neither competing religion nor even a philosophical proposition.
Therefore, it no owes absolutely NO EXPLANATION to anyone on anything.

If the op is serious and sincere about these questions, it is his job to dedicate all or part of his life to seeking answers.

The good thing is that for a sincere seeker of truth, there is part of you that reverberates with joy and bliss each time You come into contact with truth.
Seek and Ye shall find.

5 Likes

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by Medicis(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:
you know what, you should have just answered the question that relates to atheism instead of all this your stories.

1 Like

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by johnydon22(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Medicis:
you know what, you should have just answered the question that relates to atheism instead of all this your stories.
I looked real hard and none did, i really did look very hard
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by dalaman: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Medicis:

Atheism is lack of belief in God/Gods. Atheists basically rely on science and sociology for some of the answers to the questions you posed. But atheism itself has nothing to do with anything you asked. Atheism can not tell you how DNA orAmino acids rose.Only science can give you such explanation. Most times atheist accept some.of the scientific explanations because they are much more plausible than the religious explanations.

1 Like

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op guess what?

Www.google.com

2 Likes

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by plaetton: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
dalaman:

Atheism is lack of belief in God/Gods. Atheists basically rely on science and sociology for some of the answers to the questions you posed. But atheism itself has nothing to do with anything you asked. Atheism can not tell you how DNA orAmino acids rose.Only science can give you such explanation. Most times atheist accept some.of the scientific explanations because they ate much more plausible than the religious explanations.
Exactly.
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by plaetton: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
krattoss:
Op guess what?

Lol.

Www.google.com
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by menesheh(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Medicis:
1. Why do we exist? 2. Why do we matter and why is human life precious? 3. How do we account for conscience? 4. Are atheists really really sure there is no God ? 5. Where did the genetic code come from? 6. How did the DNA and Amino acid arise? 7. Any strong evidence to prove there is no conscious existence after death? 8. How do we know the supernatural does not exist. Any strong scientific evidence? 9. Evolution (why did monkeys suddenly stop evolving into Human?). 10. Do atheists really have a common ancestor with MONKEYS 11. What is responsible for so much evil we have in the world today? 12. Has any atheists seen the mind? If not, is there any strong scientific evidence to show us how the mind really looks like?

Crap.

Atheism don't know and has no reasons to believe those postulations until you come up with explaination and prove of those ideas of yours.

After proving and demonstrating your propositions; we can evaluate and check the mechanisms of your prove to ascertain whether it worth believing or not.

Science have no business with atheism. Science do come up with their thesis, proves and demonstrates the mechanisms of their claims and then open door for any counter or disprove.

How dare push the burden of proof of your nonsensical postulations to atheists
I can't postulate something and then invite you to debunk or validate it.

Are you on drugs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by menesheh(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
dalaman:

Atheism is lack of belief in God/Gods. Atheists basically rely on science and sociology for some of the answers to the questions you posed. But atheism itself has nothing to do with anything you asked. Atheism can not tell you how DNA orAmino acids rose.Only science can give you such explanation. Most times atheist accept some.of the scientific explanations because they ate much more plausible than the religious explanations.

Atheism did not rely on science. Some atheist don't believe in most scientific facts and propositions.

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by menesheh(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
krattoss:
Op guess what?

Www.google.com

On point
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by dalaman: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
menesheh:

Crap.

Atheism don't know and has no reasons to believe those postulations until you come up with explaination and prove of those ideas of yours.

After proving and demonstrating your propositions; we can evaluate and check the mechanisms of your prove to ascertain whether it worth believing or not.

Science have no business with atheism. Science do come up with their thesis, prove and demonstrates the mechanisms of their claims and then open door for any counter or disprove.

How dare push the burden of proof of your nonsensical postulations to atheists
I can't postulate something and then invite you to debunk or validate it.

Are you on drugs

He is asking us to explain how DNA or Amino acids came about. Do the writers of the bible or any religious book know anything about DNA or amino acids. Wasn't it through science that we discovered all these things?Science discovered them and only science can tell you about their origin not some mythical books written very long ago by people that do not even know about them.

4 Likes

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by dalaman: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
menesheh:

Atheism did not rely on science. Some atheist don't believe in most scientific facts and propositions.

Learn to read brother.
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by menesheh(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
dalaman:

He is asking us to explain how DNA or Amino acids cane about. Do the writers of the bibke or any religious book know anything about DNA or amino acids. Wasn't it through science that we discovered all these things. Science discovered them and only science can tell you about their origin not some mythical books written very long ago by people that do not even know about them.

Yea

Atheism believe in science because of their employment of mechanisms worthy of trust to some extent. Science deals with i don't know and seek for ways to solve unexplained things (the unknown) to the best of the capability but religion trives in i know but i can't explain what i know. I know therefore i know.

Atheism don't trive in absurdity. cool

1 Like

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by menesheh(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
dalaman:

Learn to read brother.

Read what?

We may agree on some certain things but not this
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by dalaman: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
menesheh:

Yea

Atheism believe in science because of their employment of mechanisms worthy of trust to some extent. Science deals with i don't know and seek for ways to solve unexplained things (the unknown) to the best of the capability but religion trives in i know but i can't explain what i know. I know therefore i know.

Atheism don't trive in absurdity. cool

grin If you tell the OP to give you a detailed explanation of how God created the DNA or why God allows the DNA of some organisms to mutate, he'll begin to speak in tongues.

1 Like

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by menesheh(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
dalaman:

grin If you tell the OP to give you a detailed explanation of how God created the DNA or why God allows the DNA of some organisms to mutate, he'll begin to speak in tongues.

Like seriously!

Question for the op,

Where did he jam the word amino acid, DNA etc, as far as am concern, those things don't exist in the holy book.

Those are the products of science.
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by johnydon22(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op just like other cutely naive theists seem to think that atheist is synonymous to scientist, many educated atheist tend to agree with scienfic explanations due to presence of empirical evidence and a clear substantiation of scientific analogies but yet again there are many atheists that don't even know what science is or know how to read or write. . .Atheism simply entails "Lack of belief in god(s)". simple.

Op probably need to read and study more on those subjects he brought up, because clearly he needs books when he is too naive to know the difference between atheism and science
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by Medicis(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bunch of confused set of people, are all the questions there related to science? Bet u guys don't even know how and why you are existing. So You rely on science sometimes and suddenly your science cannot explain where the Genetic code came from. All una eyes go soon clear
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by dalaman: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Medicis:
Bunch of confused set of people, are all the questions there related to science? Bet u guys don't even know how and why you are existing. So You rely on science sometimes and suddenly your science cannot explain where the Genetic code came from. All una eyes go soon clear

Use God alone and give us a detailed account of how the DNA came about. Use God alone and explain to us where we have Ebola in Africa and not in Germany.
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by Medicis(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:

I looked real hard and none did, i really did look very hard
maybe you have cataract then
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by Medicis(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
dalaman:

Use God alone and give us a detailed account of how the DNA came about. Use God alone and explain to us where we have Ebola in Africa and not in Germany.
is this your way of saying you cannot answer any of the questions above cos all are not science related. How and why do you exist and for what purpose If you suddenly don't believe in evolution anymore show me just one evidence that God does not exist
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by plaetton: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Medicis:

Just another slowpoke coming in public to answer ' present'.

Does religious belief render people dumb, or do dumb people have a natural tendency to gravitate towards religious garbagism?

1 Like

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by plaetton: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Medicis:
is this your way of saying you cannot answer any of the questions above cos all are not science related. How and why do you exist and for what purpose If you suddenly don't believe evolution anymore show me just one evidence that God does not exist

In case You are new here, many kindergarten adults like you have been served here.

Just do a search on Nairaland, and You see already posted answers to your silly questions.

A more sensible question would be to simply ask atheists why they don't believe in your skyfairy,.. Based, I assume, on inconrovertible evidence or proof You provide for his existence.
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by johnydon22(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Medicis:
How and why do you exist
Exactly same way you know you do, its a simple word "Perception". . . You know it actually baffles me how someone with a brain could ask such question, you yourself as a living being with well defined intellect should have been PERCEPTIVE enough to know this.

and for what purpose?
[b][i]Purpose is a concept that connotes the goal or aim you attach to something. . so your purpose is what you give yourself and it differs from individual to individual. . your purpose in life remains what you determine it to be, stop asking atheists the question of determining your purpose of living

If you suddenly don't believe evolution anymore show me just one evidence that God does not exist
show me evidence that a unicorn with a pink diamond wing don't exist. . . The burden of proof of your absurdity remains yours.
You claim there is, it is left for you to provide proof of it not ask someone to disprove what you have not proven.
I cannot disprove the existence of a flying unicorn same way i cannot disprove the existence of your god concept because both of them have not been proven or demonstrated, so their is absolutely nothing to disprove. .

Your lack of proof to back up your claim remains the greatest proof against it.

4 Likes

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by menesheh(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Medicis:

Are you kidding me!!

u guys don't even know how and why you are existing

Since you claimed to know much about how you are existing. How am i existing since i fell to recognize god?

Using uncouth comments to fairly intellectuals on religion section will not help you to discover things you never know.

Opening a thread here and then asking atheist their thoughts about your write-up, in the process of it don't be arrogant.
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by Medicis(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
plaetton:

Just another slowpoke coming in public to answer ' present'.

Does religious belief render people dumb, or do dumb people have a natural tendency to gravitate towards religious garbagism?
Another Monkey coming in pulblic to anwer '' present sir''

1 Like

Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by dalaman: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Medicis:
is this your way of saying you cannot answer any of the questions above cos all are not science related. How and why do you exist and for what purpose If you suddenly don't believe evolution anymore show me just one evidence that God does not exist

I don't know why or how I exist. The purpose of existence is what you make of it. To you as a Christian the purpose of your existence depends solely on what you have been programed and indoctrinated to accept which means to worship the Christian version of God and do what they tell you. To the muslim submitting to the will of Allah and being his slave is his/her purpose of existence, to the Buddisht archiving nirvana is the purpose of life. To the Hindu the purpose of life is as described by the Hindu religion. To others hedonism is the purpose of life while others see the purpose of life as serving others. Purpose is what you make of it. Life has no universal purpose. I don't believe in evolution because it doesn't provide me with the answers I need and it contains a lot of suggestions and supposition. God is a man made Idea as such it has no evidence to show it exist apart from what men chose to present.
Re: Questions Strictly For Athiests In The House by Medicis(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
menesheh:

In the process of opening a thread here and then asking atheist their thoughts about your write-up, don't be arrogant.
Noted Bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Christ's Atonement Satisfies God - Joseph Prince / Who Are The Sponsors Of "The Experience" Lagos / Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.