Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

In This Situation, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Situation, What Will You Do? (5115 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Situation, What Will You Do? by chattelle(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
You enter the bathroom and you see your sexy housemaid like dis,what will you do?

Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by hefty4real(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dirty Minds will start commenting shortly after this short commercial...

1 Like

Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by 2dice(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
I trust my wife she can't Hire such ..
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by jblack99: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
hefty4real:
Dirty Minds will start commenting shortly after this short commercial...
. Like u grin
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by marshalcarter: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wat u'll do..dats wat I'll do@MR op grin
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by stephenqueen: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
I have decided to follow jesus 2ce
No turning back 2ce

Na that song I go first sing before I join her for bathroom undecided, after all na God created her and i've decided to follow what he created cheesy cheesy grin

Na yoke ah dey yoke oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by chattelle(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
marshalcarter:
Wat u'll do..dats wat I'll do@MR op grin
lol
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
flee from every appearance of evil.......
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
sekem take it from the back... the kingdom of God suffer violence but this case is the kingdom of ehiya no suffer violence so I will take gentle ... chop am nah ya own
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by aniwilz(f): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
kneel down and pray
Re: In This Situation, What Will You Do? by Catalyst4real: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢]My Honeymoon: The Best day of my life
http://catalyst4real.com/my-honeymoon-the-best-day-of-my-life/

(1) (Reply)

This made me laugh / No Penis Is Bigger Than A Baby's Head So Stop Screaming / The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.