Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) (27177 Views)

19-Year-Old Mother Dumps Her 2-Month-Old Baby In A Bush In Ikorodu (Photo) / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by elohorayodele: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
NPF where art thou
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
iyatrustee:
This doesnt look like kidnapping at all to me.

More like someone has scores to settle with her.

Why did they have to leave her children behind knowing fully well that their presence would boost their bargaining power?

If only we have good investigative policing in Nigeria! Pray she is found soon.

Pardon me if you dont share my views. Too much crime network dey worry me.
Yeah, your stance is on point, no CCTV, even if there's CCTV no database. Am sure police sef neva start investigation.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by niceguy7(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
God abeg oo..
Peesin still dey him hauz again ni oo...
Make God dey protect us oo.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
sad
what
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by 400billionman: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nothing will happen to her.

Soon to be back. Tell these boys to find work..
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by onadana: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
...Desperadoes...I hope they didn't goof mistaken her for a rich Madame...because from what I deduce her son came down to open the gate.That's not rich to me.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Swaggzkid: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
The first comment comes from the south
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Ayietim(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just before the dawn, the night is darkest, it's been dark for too long, but before the dawn, the darkness is 'deadliest', but you muist remain fearless, the worst is over, brightness will soon take over, nothing lasts forever. So hang in there, the waiting and the wailing will soon give way, to a long life of peace and happiness. http://ayietim.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Teamspiritlive: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Shortyy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
what
i'm not ftc again sad
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by ylaa(f): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
you kidnappers, make sure nothing happens to her cos.......... i reserve my comment.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lord have mercy sad
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by kingthreat(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
The sub-urbaness of Ikorodu makes it a good haven for willing kidnappers, and robbers. One reason why I refused to relocate there.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by ibknaanii(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Small tym now wen dey are caught, u will c dy are young guys in dir 20's e.g. Ineka 25yrs, chukwudi 27yrs, Emeka 23yrs etc. Make God deliver us 4 nija.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
i'm not ftc again sad
Awww, is there a prize for that.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by columbus007(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'am imagining so many things.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Shortyy(f): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
Awww, is there a prize for that.
No. i just want to be ftc angry
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
See posing. That is all I have to say tongue
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:

No. i just want to be ftc angry
lol, that shit is hard to find, dem guys wetin to pounce on thread as early as john the baptist
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Shortyy(f): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
lol, that shit is hard to find, dem guys wetin to pounce on thread as early as john the baptist
lol. haven't you been ftc before?
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
lol. haven't you been ftc before?
Nah, not even close, have you?
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Shortyy(f): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
Nah, not even close, have you?
yeaaaa tongue
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
yeaaaa tongue
what are u now feeling like
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Shortyy(f): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
what are u now feeling like
a goddess grin
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
a goddess grin
I knw lotta godesses, like oya
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
a goddess grin
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by ogiewanye(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
ikorodu is becoming unsafe...Like i will relocate angry
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Shortyy(f): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
oya? undecided
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
oya? undecided
lol..never heard of that?
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Shortyy(f): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
lol..never heard of that?
no, not really.. tell me
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
no, not really.. tell me
shortyy that's like a long full scap essay
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Shortyy(f): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
shortyy that's like a long full scap essay
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Nurse, Lawyer Sell Baby For N500,000 (photo) / EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos / Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.