Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) (27178 Views)

19-Year-Old Mother Dumps Her 2-Month-Old Baby In A Bush In Ikorodu (Photo) / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pretty

. Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by mikolo80: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
msmon:
Where on earth is safe when you are not safe in your abode. Those kidnappers will call in few to demand a ransom, trust me. That lady appear relatively rich.

Live saving info: That poster above stole my space, no thanks to MTN.
Safety is an illusion my friend. It doesn't exist unless God says so
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Ayodeji2k14: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
All those useless kidnappers would have sampled her pussy by serious fucking before releasing her.poor woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly / Woman Kills Her 2-Day-Old Granddaughter With Insecticide In Ogun / Violated By Their Fathers, Why Some Men Sexually Abuse, Impregnate Own Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.