Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. (122970 Views)

How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? / 10 Most Urbanized States In Nigeria - Ovoko.com / Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by slam7000(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
scholes0:

Enugu isn't more beautiful than any of those states in top 10. (But it is the most beautiful in the South East)
Enugu gets Honorary mention as number 12, After Adamawa which occupies the 11th spot.

I disagree, I think Ebonyi is the most naturally beautiful of all southeast States.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Highvotage: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neyoor:

Long live Our state of Osun.... Meanwhile, you've forgotten to put my town in the list of most important towns in Osun and I will do that know by putting Ikire, the land of dodo dia.
Dodo boy, let me know you better.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Dezzx(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hero10001:

Yes i've climb it.
You called that most serene and beautiful environment you've ever seen?!
Chai, you must be charged for murder cos u don kill beauty.
baba you are mouthed grin as I said before beauty is in the hand of the beholder.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by kennadio(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Where is Aba in Abia State? undecided
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by scholes0(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Where is Rivers, where is Aba, where is Enugu, where is Bayelsa, where is Oyo...
Some of you have never travelled outside your little corner, that is why you think the things obtainable in your states, are the best to be found anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Highvotage:
Dodo boy, let me know you better.
Know me better?
Don't even know what to tell you about me sir. Anyway, I'm Niyi from Ikire sir

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Missmossy(f): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
This isn't true! I strongly disagree grin so many states that beauty has been carved in them are omitted on this list.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by scholes0(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Missmossy:
This isn't true! I strongly disagree grin so many states that beauty has been carved in them are omitted on this list.

I agree, there are many states in Nigeria with lots of natural beauty.
but the question isn't about whether they are beautiful or not, but rather- If they can make the top 10.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by scholes0(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
slam7000:

I disagree, I think Ebonyi is the most naturally beautiful of all southeast States.

Possibly.
But It is between Ebonyi and Enugu.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Octaves(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
its obvious the op is a yellowbar bigot. is he trying to say there is no beautiful state in the SE. hopeless trubalist

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by stuff46(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Very beautiful states indeed!
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by meccuno: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Calabar,jos,enugu.........

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by merbenko: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hero10001:

I served in Kagoro, kaura lg of kaduna. whats beautiful on kagoro hills and kaf falls?!
OP, you know nothing bout beauty.
Guy keep quite you knows nothing about Nature. If you serve at Kagoro then you must appreciate natural beauty from Kagoro down to Gidan waya. Come down to Mastirga and their waterfall you have not even view the nature of Nok etc,
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by castrokins(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wait, Where Is Sambisa Forest In All Of These Posts? You Can't Overlook The Most Visited Forest In Nigeria In Recent Years..
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by splashbaby(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why children of anger dey vex?... Op said 10 beautiful states in Nigeria and not Biafra... You guys can come up with the Biafra version.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by ucheuzor1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
This guy wey post this thing no know anywhere for naija o.....I know say him na yoruba/alhaji ......he no even put any eastern state.....I no blame Am sha...e never cross come east once and na seun dey cause all this Thingz
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by forgiveness: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
I have been to 7 out of the 10 state and i can affirm that indeed they are the most beautiful states in Nigeria. Taraba deserves to top that list and if anyone is still in doubt just google Gashaka and Gumti park, Mambila plateau and Chapel wadi.
Plateau state also deserve 2nd spot and Cross River deserves the
3rd Spot with its beautiful waterfalls, mountains, river an beach. A Korean visited Kagoma in Kaduna and was amazed at it beauty.

Ekiti state fine no be small. I ve been to ikogsi warm spring and infact you could see alots of waterfalls while driving in Ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by beentarh(f): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
I totally disagree without Jigawa State on the list
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by scholes0(m): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2015
beentarh:
I totally disagree without Jigawa State on the list

What is in Jigawa state?
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by dblaisepascal(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2015
scholes0:
8: OSUN STATE: Osun is an inland state in south-western Nigeria covering a land area of 9,251 km2. It's capital and largest city is Osogbo, while other important towns include" Ife, Ilesha, Ede, Iwo. It is bounded in the north by Kwara State, in the east partly by Ekiti State and partly by Ondo State, in the south by Ogun State and in the west by Oyo State. The southern two thirds of the state is covered in tropical rain forests, the eastern flanks of the states are a hilly undulating terrain, while the north is primarily wooded savannah. Important touristic sites are the Olumirin waterfalls and touristic resort in Erin-Ijesha, Ayikungba waterfalls, Osun Osogbo UNESCO world heritage site, Ibodi Forest Reserves, Esa Oke mineral spring, Okinni water dam, Shasha nature reserve among others.

i site mammy water in dat first pic, abi my eyes dey deceive me'. Or naa statue' Osun kuooo, Olokun niii
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Funjosh(m): 1:18am On Jul 04, 2015
I have been to Ondo, Niger, Ekiti, Osun truly Nature sits in those states. cool
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by nelandrewz(m): 1:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Then u've not been to Jos, u'll see more of dat.

menabadoo:
Enugu is the state I have seen natural beauty in Nigeria, where you see the cloud right on top of the hills, I loved it.

This is op's opinion though.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Funjosh(m): 1:32am On Jul 04, 2015
ucheuzor1:
This guy wey post this thing no know anywhere for naija o.....I know say him na yoruba/alhaji ......he no even put any eastern state.....I no blame Am sha...e never cross come east once and na seun dey cause all this Thingz

He cross to the East before he could get to CrossRiver State tongue
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 1:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Wow Proudly a Jos-Plateaunian.
But OP, even our brothers n sisters in Taraba know that Plateau is finer than their state in terms of nature. Our extremely cold weather, numerous waterfalls e.t.c says it all. Dats why plateau state is known as home of tourism.
Plateau state deserves to top d list.
However this shows that the middlebelt region rocks as we take the lead with Taraba n Plateau states. grin grin

Southernerns and Core-north should take heart tongue ehn.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Aystarz: 1:55am On Jul 04, 2015
aryzgreat:
Biased OP, enugu with all the hills as d name enugu means hills, and d green serenity is not in ur list.

Rubbish, am outa this trash thread

Lol ...much pained.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Aystarz: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2015
chamboy:
No State from Biafra
Is 'Biafra' a Nigerian State (Confederate)
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Aystarz: 2:01am On Jul 04, 2015
DeBret:
Ibadan nko.... what of those under bridge.. mokola to iwo road e t c

Olodo. Ibadan na State? When dem tell u to go school, u talk say na work u wan learn. See ya life na??
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by scholes0(m): 2:45am On Jul 04, 2015
SpicyJosBabe:
Wow Proudly a Jos-Plateaunian.
But OP, even our brothers n sisters in Taraba know that Plateau is finer than their state in terms of nature. Our extremely cold weather, numerous waterfalls e.t.c says it all. Dats why plateau state is known as home of tourism.
Plateau state deserves to top d list.
However this shows that the middlebelt region rocks as we take the lead with Taraba n Plateau states. grin grin

Southernerns and Core-north should take heart tongue ehn.

Yes, Plateau and Taraba are both beautiful. smiley
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by YonkijiSappo: 2:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Adamawa should be on your list.
It is not Known as the "Land of Beauty" for nothing...
But i agree with your list, especially, the top 5 positions.... Taraba and Plateau are extremely beautiful.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by PRODUTIM1(m): 3:53am On Jul 04, 2015
scholes0:
8: OSUN STATE: Osun is an inland state in south-western Nigeria covering a land area of 9,251 km2. It's capital and largest city is Osogbo, while other important towns include" Ife, Ilesha, Ede, Iwo. It is bounded in the north by Kwara State, in the east partly by Ekiti State and partly by Ondo State, in the south by Ogun State and in the west by Oyo State. The southern two thirds of the state is covered in tropical rain forests, the eastern flanks of the states are a hilly undulating terrain, while the north is primarily wooded savannah. Important touristic sites are the Olumirin waterfalls and touristic resort in Erin-Ijesha, Ayikungba waterfalls, Osun Osogbo UNESCO world heritage site, Ibodi Forest Reserves, Esa Oke mineral spring, Okinni water dam, Shasha nature reserve among others.

How can you say Osogbo is the largest city in Osun State.When Ilesa is twice the size of Osogbo.Also, my home town Ila-Orangun is not on the list.Go there and snap our palm wine tree nah.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by abbeyty(m): 6:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
EKITI

ISSALIE

One of ekiti enemies. God pass una.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 04, 2015
abbeyty:

One of ekiti enemies. God pass una.
Lwkmd.. morning boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.