Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. (122969 Views)

How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? / 10 Most Urbanized States In Nigeria - Ovoko.com / Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Rexeffiom(m): 6:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Rep'ing Cross River till I die grin
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by abbeyty(m): 6:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd.. morning boss

Morning sir...
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by abbeyty(m): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2015
faithchubby93:
As far as I know EKITI, is not beautiful at all...please OP stop giving us photoshop pictures...

But more beautiful than your ugly self..enemy of state.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Hero10001: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2015
merbenko:
Guy keep quite you knows nothing about Nature. If you serve at Kagoro then you must appreciate natural beauty from Kagoro down to Gidan waya. Come down to Mastirga and their waterfall you have not even view the nature of Nok etc,
Bro, i don't dispute the fact that there are other more exotic and beautiful scenery in south kaduna esp on the keffi-gidanwaya axis and maraba Kagoro-Forest axis but kagoro hills?! No no.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2015
What kind of tribalism is this no eastern state

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Where is DELTA STATE?
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by DeBret(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Aystarz:

Olodo. Ibadan na State? When dem tell u to go school, u talk say na work u wan learn. See ya life na??
amasorri I no no buku but I know ede *ede remikoniya etc
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by adejoro87: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2015
scholes0:
7: ONDO STATE: Ondo state is situated in the south Western part of Nigeria, and covers a total land area of 15,500 km2. Akure is the state capital and largest city, while others include Ondo town, Owo, Ore, Ikare and Okitipupa. Ondo State is richly blessed with varied and favourable ecological biomes and landscapes with vegetation ranging from mangrove swamps to the southern coastal riverine areas through the rainforest of the mid/central lands to the mountainous derived savannah in the northern part of the state. Some major attractions include the Idanre hills, Ebomi lake, Igbokoda waterfront on the Atlantic coast, Igbo Olodumare rain forest, Etc.

.am proud of my state but u did not main mention of my town IDOANI OSE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ONDO STATE
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Bflexing(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Blood of Jesus... I doubt those pictures from ondo state
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by festiflore(f): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
I wonder why some ppl can appreciate the efforts of others especially When they can't even do half of what that person has done, it's too bad I must say, if you don't appreciate it keep your opinions to Yourself if you do commend the person's effort,

Note; I am not from the mentioned states if that's what you may be thinking, I am Deltan and it wasn't Mentioned.

Such things are the reason why Nigeria is divided. Well I love the beauty of my country regardless of if my state was listed or not we are one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by kr0ne(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Trailii:
the first picture of Enugu u posted is not enugu... dats the picture of wildlife conserve in Cameroon.... ole..... [url] the first picture of Enugu u posted is not enugu... dats the picture of wildlife conserve in Cameroon.... ole..... [/url] the first picture of Enugu u posted is not enugu... dats the picture of wildlife conserve in Cameroon.... ole.....
Who be dis mumu? Oya prove me wrong.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by popizaino(m): 2:37am On Jul 21, 2016
I agree with the op except for states like Niger, kogi and kaduna,any of adamawa,edo,akwa ibom,rivers and Imo would have deserved a better mention. Personally I deem tropical rain forest zones to be naturally more beautiful than the savannah regions.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by 20CRATES(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2017
Beautiful!
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Basic123: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Neyoor:

Long live Our state of Osun.... Meanwhile, you've forgotten to put my town in the list of most important towns in Osun and I will do that know by putting Ikire, the land of dodo dia.

I am from ikire too.Attended fatima college ikire.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

I am from ikire too.Attended fatima college ikire.

Wow. Glad to meet you Sir. I attended Ayegram!
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Wizaugpet(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
1st Place doesnt Fit Taraba at all,,,
And U havent entered Akwa Ibom state, They got that Natural and Artificial Beauty...
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by scholes0(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
lol this thread....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.