Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You (1278 Views)

After 18yrs The Daughter He Raised Biologically Belongs To Another Man / The Woman Belongs To Everywhere But The Kitchen! - Zubby / business Man Faints As DNA Show His 4 Kids belongs to his neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by WhyNa: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Not sure where this topic should be so the MODS can move it to the appropriate section.

I am in possession of an ATM card belonging to one Anyanwu Ifeoma ********. Her card was "swallowed" cheesy by the ATM and "Vomited" cheesy after she left. If you know anyone by that name, please comment on this or send me a mail so that you can get your card.

NB: I would have returned it to the bank but it was about 5pm when this happened. If by Monday I am not able to locate the owner, to the bank I shall go

The owner should be able to tell me the 3rd name written on the card
Her bank
The bank her ATM was swallowed.

This happened in Lagos and the bearer's name is Anyanwu Ifeoma *******".

Please rebroadcast. CC Royalroy lalasticlala justwise
Re: Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by Caracta(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Please return the card back to the bank as soon as you can.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by WhyNa: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Caracta:
Please return the card back to the bank as soon as you can.

Thank you.

I didn't mince words when I said I would do that by MONDAY IF I DON'T find the owner

1 Like

Re: Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Instead of coming here you ought to have taken it to the bank or given it to the security agents. I hope you realize what you have done is theft and you can be prosecuted.

Please take the card back to the bank or the nearest bank.

Thank you
Re: Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by Caracta(f): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
WhyNa:

I didn't mince words when I said I would do that by MONDAY IF I DON'T find the owner

You shouldn't have taken it home. You could have handed the card over to the guards on duty. You pulled a very dangerous stunt even though you have good intentions. You get mind sha.
Re: Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by WhyNa: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Caracta:

You shouldn't have taken it home. You could have handed the card over to the guards on duty. You pulled a very dangerous stunt even though you have good intentions. You get mind sha.
Mynd44:
Instead of coming here you ought to have taken it to the bank or given it to the security agents. I hope you realize what you have done is theft and you can be prosecuted.
Please take the card back to the bank or the nearest bank.
Thank you
Caracta:

Theft? Christ. Please this happened at an E-center or whatever it is called and there was NO security guard there, I repeat NO security guard there.
Re: Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
WhyNa:

Theft? Christ. Please this happened at an E-center or whatever it is called and there was NO security guard there, I repeat NO security guard there.
Look, I am just saying that it can happen. If you realize how much personalization is attached to ATM cards, you would not even want to collect a friend's card to hold.

Just be careful.

1 Like

Re: Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by WhyNa: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mynd44:

Look, I am just saying that it can happen. If you realize how much personalization is attached to ATM cards, you would not even want to collect a friend's card to hold.

Just be careful.

Thanks. Now I'm wishing I had left that card where it was

1 Like

Re: Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by Caracta(f): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
WhyNa:

I've never heard of an e-center without a security guard. Besides, apart from theft, the account has become compromised and if anything happens on it now or in near future, you could be suspected. How long does it even take a card to get ejected that the customer had gone that far?

Anyway, fear not cheesy
Re: Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by WhyNa: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Caracta:

I've never heard of an e-center without a security guard. Besides, apart from theft, the account has become compromised and if anything happens on it now or in near future, you could be suspected. How long does it even take a card to get ejected that the customer had gone that far?

Anyway, fear not cheesy

This particular e-centre is next to my office and I've seen a security guard there just twice. Anyways, God dey and he knows I'm only trying to help. Didn't want it to fall into the wrong hands

1 Like

Re: Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You by WhyNa: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2015
PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE RETURNED THE ATM CARD TO THE BANK THIS MORNING.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Post Those Harsh Words / Mother's Responsibility / As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.