Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct (22717 Views)

NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Two years of waste . Bullshit . They should just penalise them for few months nah haba
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by UnknownT: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op Freeemanan, are you related to the state coordinator?
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Karleb(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
That's what happens when you fvck with authorities.
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Thoby1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
good 4 dem
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Swagk101(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Repeating in places like lagos, PH or Abuja for good. But taraba na dry land. Their suffering continue.
In addition, HIV choke Taraba angry
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Swagk101:
Freemanan is dat ur pops? #JustAsking lipsrsealed
Lol...

Just a coincidence
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
UnknownT:
Op Freeemanan, are you related to the state coordinator?
Not at all Mate...
Just an honourary coincidence
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by KingKuntaVart: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
***walks in to READ what mod's SEES top news****walks out without saying a word, i dont want to be banned... let he who is without sense receive iN IJN****

1 Like

Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
freedom96:
So Mr.Fremanan after making to repeat the year,you are also reporting them to nairalanders?U sure say the punishment no too much? cheesy
Lol... No Boss...
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by snryockris(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shei nysc go still de give dem allaweee na?
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by godoluwa(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kinkale:
Hehehe.. Original gobe!

If na me, na to find one taraba chick marry sharp sharp
hmmm...i kno sey u fit chop lizard sef
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Galacious1: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Freemanan:

You clearly have not or could not or will not serve.... It's an experience to behold....
been there done that.
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by gbengus17: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
MANY CORPs MEMBERS I KNOW WHAT TO REPEAT THERE SERVICE, SO IF THEY CAN REPEAT THROUGH MISCONDUCT, THE NYSC SHOULD GET READY TO SEE A LOT OF MISCONDUCT CHARGES FROM YOUTHS IN SOME FEW YEARS TO COME. IT IS A GOOD WAY TO REMAIN IN NYSC TILL THEY GET JOBS------ FULL STOP
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Galacious1:
been there done that.
What a waste..
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
gbengus17:
MANY CORPs MEMBERS I KNOW WHAT TO REPEAT THERE SERVICE, SO IF THEY CAN REPEAT THROUGH MISCONDUCT, THE NYSC SHOULD GET READY TO SEE A LOT OF MISCONDUCT CHARGES FROM YOUTHS IN SOME FEW YEARS TO COME. IT IS A GOOD WAY TO REMAIN IN NYSC TILL THEY GET JOBS------ FULL STOP
A bunkum well spewed

1 Like

Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by dedugbaa(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Galacious1:
Dis shiit shud be scrapped

From your comment it is obvious u have not gone for service or are not qualified to.It actually helps in making corp members understand and appreciate other nigerian cultures.if am saying the truth coper weee o,like this comment.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by DennisEche(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
tellwisdom:
What has they do? sad
baba you sabi english
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by damiloladuke: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
too bad

PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST READ MY SIGNATURE

YOU SELF MUST READ IF YOU WANNA LAFF TIRE TONIGHT
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Chinatownm(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Omo see carry over 2.0
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
loasdell:
its fun to me if i get to take it again

u must be a lady and i totally understand !!! cool cool grin
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Gidiboss89(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dem try... #
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by gbengus17: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
ALL YOUTH CORPS SHOULD START LOBBING FOR MISCONDUCT, IT IS A SURE WAY OF STAYING ON IN NYSC, INSTEAD OF STAYING AT HOME LOOKING FOR JOB
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Ikemikeobi(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why repeat the year, why not three months?
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Gidiboss89(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Without pay ba.... Nice way to chill grin
gbengus17:
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Chidonc(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shey dem go pay dem, if na so no p, I dey there back
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Dharn(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nonsense
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Abisoyeodebunmi(f): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
dedugbaa:

From your comment it is obvious u have not gone for service or are not qualified to.It actually helps in making corp members understand and appreciate other nigerian cultures.if am saying the truth coper weee o,like this comment.
pls stop joo... At times it pains me when i don't see hate among the links below reply, i would have clicked on hate uncountable times. I am a corp member and am in support of scrapping this shit.
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Whobedatte(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
How then do some corpers manouver their ways? Especially some who only go for the 3 weeks orientation camp and thereafter dissapear?
Abi na sorting tins? kiss
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Whobedatte(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Abisoyeodebunmi:
pls stop joo... At times it pains me when i don't see hate among the links below reply, i would have clicked on hate uncountable times. I am a corp member and am in support of scrapping this shit.
you dey mind the muntula? wink.
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
D guyz nor sharp.
Re: 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
How is this a story Anyway I had the opportunity to see few people that were given extension and repeat of service today, while others were crying and begging for mercy, i saw a young lady ranting and threatening all the officials to take the case to court grin grin grin. cheesy very funny corper that made my day cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? / Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.