Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (74365 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by ademega(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2015
If you can pull it down with hand and sometimes with Mouth why can't you wash ?

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by GodblessNig247(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
Even if he offers to wash my undies, I wouldn't agree, except I'm sick. He should channel that energy to other useful needs.

It is no sin my dear. This one of those things men do for their ladies. grin
Madamkilljoy:
Even if he offers to wash my undies, I wouldn't agree, except I'm sick. He should channel that energy to other useful needs.

It is no sin my dear. This one of those things men do for their ladies.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Bisci: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmmm......washing female panties.......nawa ooo.....thaz a more serious note ooo! undecided
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
God forbid,its a taboo in yorubaland

Do u go down on your Lady?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mrtimycc(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2015
If i can lick her ''P'' why cant i wash her undies? Naija men sabi form shaa! Odi allowed!
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Holuwadammie(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2015
;DChai tuffi aaapaaa grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Burger01(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Dat man is cursed, disgrace 2men
You are a woman yet you typed this!? Smh.smiley

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by sanity12(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2015
I no fit ooooo,,,,all I can do is remove it weneva I want to nack grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Id4Jesus: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2015
williams368:

Some Nigerian men tell me they can NEVER do this even at gunpoint. The Nigerian man reading this post, can you?
For my wife, yes but for my girl friend, iffa hear. Moreover wat kind of a dirty wife leaves plenty dirty panties unwashed? Mehn dat wife must be a stinky skunk
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by downwaco(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
The gods forbids! undecided
why will GOD forbid it? is a crime? if you want to sex her wont you remove the pant with your hands jux to get wot u want!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015
loomer:
Big time YES.
Na washing machine dey wash while I just hang

Nice
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015

If she's not feeling fine, you won't help her abi, there's nothing taboo there, if your wife is pregnant and have problem, i mean early pregnancy wahala
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Swagk101(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed0336:
If I dont take care of her who will? grin
Na ur type be dis

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by tweeby: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015
goryorhal:

Dat man is cursed abi? No come here tomorrow morning to tell us say ur bf/ hubby no help you for home chores cuz Na ur type dey pray for this kind guy .
Shior!!!!
Ar u minding dat lyin ass,she is jst seekin for una attention to tag ha a gud wiffy. Rubbish
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by gmachine: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015
ladies in the house no pray for this maybe vegetable is be hide this
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by zainyola(f): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015
williams368:

Some Nigerian men tell me they can NEVER do this even at gunpoint. The Nigerian man reading this post, can you?

No they won't but if they want to do sumtin dy will lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Surejobsng(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2015
twerkjack:
ALL THESE GUYS SAYING THEY WONT DO IT ARE DAFT. SO UR WIFE WILL DO IT FOR U AND U SAY U WONT DO IT FOR HER. PITY MOST OF THESE COMMENTS ARE ARE EVEN COMING FROM BROKE ASS NIGGAZ. SMH
Asin like criosly? shocked
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by freeage7(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2015
twerkjack:
ALL THESE GUYS SAYING THEY WONT DO IT ARE DAFT. SO UR WIFE WILL DO IT FOR U AND U SAY U WONT DO IT FOR HER. PITY MOST OF THESE COMMENTS ARE ARE EVEN COMING FROM BROKE ASS NIGGAZ. SMH
Can u make ur husband do dat 4 u? Do u call dat love? I hope u have brothers too?

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2015
sanity12:
I no fit ooooo,,,,all I can do is remove it weneva I want to nack
grin

You fit lick the honeypot? if u can do that then I see no reason why you can't wash her pants

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by tweeby: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Burger01:

You are a woman yet you typed this!? Smh.smiley
I'm nt sayin he shuld wash. I jst hate pretense y d harsh word 'curse'
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Brytawon(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2015
I can do that to the woman who we'll be spending the rest of our lives together.

Atleast the vow say for better for worse; till death do us apart. gringringrin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Surejobsng(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2015
zainyola:

No they won't but if they want to do sumtin dy will lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Sometin like wat? Enlighten me grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Burger01(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed0336:
If I dont take care of her who will? grin
Thank you jare. All those wicked men and women forming taboo and village hunting don't know what it takes to carter for a woman. If I don't take care of my wife, then who will? If I feel like washing her clothes along with mine, why not? If it's voluntary no problem. No wonder African men are never romanticsmiley
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

Do u give bj?
bj is for girls,put on your glasses to see m on my moniker
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by xmobaba(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2015
do weytin I. can never it click here to register with nairabet for free https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate240037
?0
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by vivypretty(f): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2015
I don't see any reason y I will let my man do that if am in perfect condition to do it

but u men can give us your pant and boxers to wash

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Surejobsng(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
bj is for girls,put on your glasses to see m on my moniker
Pls, whats BJ? shocked
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Surejobsng:
Pls, whats BJ? shocked
search it on urban dictionary
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Phillfree(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2015
I see nothing with doing it for your wife. I mean, your wife's you if the love's really there. So no biggie
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Burger01(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2015
tweeby:

I'm nt sayin he shuld wash. I jst hate pretense y d harsh word 'curse'
Thank you. Not even saying the man should wash by order. If I feel like washing for my woman voluntarily then I'm happy! This is woman that will give me my children, children carried in her womb for for 9 frigging months! Awww c'mon, women deserve better than we men treat them.smiley
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by santosesq1(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Yes I do it it doesn't make anytin. Don't you pull off her pant to make love ? If you can then what special about washing & hanging ? Just ensure you buy more pants for her so they don't get too dirty cox dey will be too dirty if they not much. Please take proper care of your love. This why the white folks seems better thn our men. 4 years hotel contract workin Kuwit cll 09098410002
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by freeage7(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2015
vivypretty:
I don't see any reason y I will let my man do that if am in perfect condition to do it

but u men can give us your pant and boxers to wash
U talk well b4 oh. Now u don spoil am again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.