Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (74380 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
I won't marry a man who washes panties quote author=pbs4real post=35463651]so if ur husby is doing this for u, u wld tag him "disgrace"shocked[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by goryorhal(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Whobedatte:
I don't even allow any1 to wash my clothes cos I believe I'm the only one that can wash it clean. Washing her panties as a show of love has never proven to b effective and will never in the long run. Ask peeps who have being there

sure buddy!!!! i understand but no big deal in washing her pantie.. just overlook am say you dey wash your boxers. lol
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
waaah,swthrt,its just my panties na,dey is notin dere,if u truly love me,u wud do it 4 me embarassed
I prefer to die for u than wash dat tin called "panties".
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nuella222(f): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2015
And what's d big deal in washing undies of a woman u love so much? When LOVE is leading in a family, a caring husband who willingly want to help d woman in washing can wash everything washable including pants nd bras. It can not pull a hair of respect a loving wife hv 4 u from ur body. Only an understanding mind can comprehend dis. cheesy
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by sanity12(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2015
pbs4real:
no let em mama catch u oohshocked
wetin go happen? grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Burger01(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2015
DrGroove:

That's the way it is.now the norm.A married man without girlfriend(s) seems abnormal.and the irony is that the men with the most beautiful,caring,hard working wives who go extra miles to satisfy them and please them in all aspects are d worst adulterers.they don't hide it,instead flaunt it n brag,rub it on the wife's face,knowing she cares so much and it will hurt her.some even deny wifey Bleep as to preserve energy for prostitutes outside
Pity. Marital injusticesad
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Genea(f): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I prefer to die for u than wash dat tin called "panties".
awwn ,i prefer u wash my panties dan die 4 me cos i wear dem 4 u
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mubarak001(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Correctman0606:
Na your post sweet me pass. Apart from Nigerians who are bathed with abandoned pieces of slightset sickness will just dump you and off you go. Do not ever try that. Be warned. DO NOT KILL the MAN in you ok. Am not playing. Rubbish.

Going by ur handle, I guessd u r born June 06, right? If dts true, I must say dt u r d 1st June child I saw saying dis unsubscribable notion. Bt if u Aint born in June...kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by SFSNIPER(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
If I eat her pusssyyy why can't I wash her panties? Well I'm doing it already so sorry for what u think about it. We build and nurture my relationship the way it best suits us. Besides she does all dat for me. Helping out doesn't take away the man in you, it just brings out the Angel in you. Baby, I will wash your panties over and over and over again, u do more for me so this is little. I LOVE YOU SCATTER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by calyb247(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed0336:
If I dont take care of her who will? grin

Well done, FACE OF DETOL.. What will she doing at the time i'll be doing that? Even if she is ill i'll rather get a laundry service.. Nooo, no let ma MAMA catch me d do am sef
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Correctman0606:
Na your post sweet me pass. Apart from Nigerians who are bathed with abandoned pieces of wrapper, any Nigerian who does that should know that he is not alive. He is simply very sick without knowing. And to you young boys, be warned that if you do that and describe it as love, know that you cannot escape even the slightest accident. You cannot walk pass even the smallest crises. You cannot walk pass even the slighest community crises. In fact, the slightset sickness will just dump you and off you go. Do not ever try that. Be warned. DO NOT KILL the MAN in you ok. Am not playing. Rubbish.

Na today? what will happen to the ones that lick honeypot everyday? if what you're saying his true I don't think any young man will survive.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Burger01(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
No be only peak milk dhe at its peak, madness too dhe dhe at its peak.
Only a man at d highest level of madness will try dis.
Midolian fit do am
Even Genea know say I no fit try am for am.
..but you fit succk puzzy abi? smiley
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by ObongOluomo: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Dat man is cursed, disgrace 2men

So if ur bf or husband does that for you,he's cursed shey?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by creepsyme(f): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2015
once in a while is not bad, especially wen am not feeling well or probably not disposed to wash dem, I repeat not a point of duty though.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2015
loomer:

Good morning oyin, how are u

I'm fine, thank you
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mubarak001(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
awwn ,i prefer u wash my panties dan die 4 me cos i wear dem 4 u

Btw Death and wash panties...I choose life!
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Once in a while, yes. But I won't make it a routine.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Nothing is wrong so far Jazz is not involve grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Burger01:
U too raw!
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by donsheddy1(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Make I reserve my comment. But if you be my friend, I no go visit you again so you'll not disgrace me.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by goryorhal(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Burger01:

The prayer warriors. God help us ocheesy

Leave them ....make dem dey fume grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by sanity12(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

Chai!!!! I know there's no dignity in washing her pants I only ask cos most guys lick like their life depends on it
d thing too sweet like kilode,,,,,are u talking 4rm experience? grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by reallinks: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
If I no arrange the panties wella, why I go chop d kpekus??

#itsnobiggiedeal
thumb up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Btoyob(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2015
I reject it !!!! grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by goryorhal(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2015
ObongOluomo:

So if ur bf or husband does that for you,he's cursed shey?

You dey mind the girl...you think say she get bf/hubby.....
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2015
sanity12:
d thing too sweet like kilode,,,,,are u talking 4rm experience? grin

Lol, you are funny,,,,,, you don lick tire
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Genea(f): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2015
mubarak001:

Btw Death and wash panties...I choose life!
so u wash my panties wink
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Burger01(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U too raw!
Lol Oremuscheesy

What's raw there? You could succk puzzy but won't wash the panties that keep the puzzy. Abeg jare.cheesy
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Genea(f): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Burger01:
help me ask am wella
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by ObongOluomo: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
Even if he offers to wash my undies, I wouldn't agree, except I'm sick. He should channel that energy to other useful needs.

I think I'd rather use the energy to wash ur undies,please madam killjoy,lemme wash your panties in promise land!
On a serious note,what if your pregnant nko?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mubarak001(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

I judge not... Do ya thing Mate...

Thx u!
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by loomer: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

I'm fine, thank you

Any better for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.