Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (74376 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Burger01:

Lol Oremuscheesy

What's raw there? You could succk puzzy but won't wash the panties that keep the puzzy. Abeg jare.cheesy
U don win!
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2015
When it comes to cleanliness, am a perfectionist in nature. If my wife is a clean person, I can do more than that. My father does more than that, in fact he prefers to wash such kind of clothes for my Mama than for the children to do it. When She was sick, He bath her and even goes to the toilet with her just to help her. He did the same for His Dad when Grandpa was terminally ill. I also washed my Grandpa's shit with my hands while he was in the hospital before he died. I STILL SEE THE BLESSINGS FOLLOWING ME TODAY. If I can do that for my Grandpa (95 yrs), will do that for both my parents (if need be), even though I wish them health in their old age days, THEN I CAN SURELY DO THAT FOR MY BELOVED SELF (MY WIFE). I just pray she will be a clean person to make the task easier.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mubarak001(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
so u wash my panties wink

I will gif u direct answer whn u gist mi about ur signature.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Omotayor123(f): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Dat man is cursed, disgrace 2men
Ahn ahn... Why naundecided.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by sanity12(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, you are funny,,,,,, you don lick tire
u self like am abi?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2015
loomer:

Any better for me?

Better always dey for u na, come lick
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Burger01(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U don win!
Take good care of your woman my friend..whatever it takessmiley
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Genea(f): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2015
mubarak001:

I will gif u direct answer whn u gist mi about ur signature.
y wud u want dah besides its self explanatory
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2015
sanity12:
u self like am abi?

Any lady wey say she no like am, person wey sabi never eat am for her
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by lastpage: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:
What's the big deal? if I can wash his boxers why can't he wash mine?

if you can go down on your lady with your mouth what's there to wash her panties, not as if I will leave my pant for him to wash but honestly you guys need to accept the fact that there's nothing wrong in doing it. some of u even use your mouths to off the pants. so kini big deal in washing it?

Dont mind them jare.
As long as the woman is not the one "ordering' he rman to do such thing (as in "Gbewu'dani"! grin ), .......there is a level you get to with your wife that such things dont even matter.
You dont even see the difference between her panties and yours..... you just throw the damned things in the washing machine and put them on the line to dry.
End of story!

I guess what most men would not subscribe to, is when a woman demands such things, back by force or threats...... that one go cause another Gulf War 3! undecided

Actually, women that know how to go about it, can make their man do ANYTHING willingly!
Men just hate to be ordered or reminded to act. they would act when they feel like.

Lastpage!
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by loomer: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

Better always dey for u na, come lick

Lick wettin?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by azyz1: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2015
My wife only
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by paulostical: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2015
I have been laughing reading different views and opinions

For me, I can't do it for my girlfriend at all, but may be able to do it for my wife and that's going to be on a rare occasion, maybe when she's indisposed or heavily pregnant...

#Lemme save the rest story for another day
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Not in our custom and its against my nature.

www.aftatech.com
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mubarak001(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
y wud u want dah besides its self explanatory

Knowledge is power, and wts knowledge? Knowing!
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2015
I will gladly remove, wash and dry her panties....just like I eat her pu..ssy with alacrity anyday and anytime.
Any lady who's pu..ssy is worth eating deserves panties washing and drying by me.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by SenR(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Guys if you can finger it, lick it, suck it and even f**k it,

Wats d big deal in making sure dat place is always
clean and smelling fresh.

grin grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Burger01(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
help me ask am wella
Don't mind him. Politics don scatter his headsmiley

Btw, your dp is fine and you look neat. Remain neat always so ur guy can be glad for chocolate treatment 12 hours of the daycheesy
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Burger01:

That's big fat lie! Bruhs,small dey lie o. Haba!cheesy
Bros,you can wash your wife's pants,komu too,if you think I'm not romantic cos of that,then I ain't,after working all day for her to live comfortably,i'd still get home to wash her pants and bra? Even if she's sick,i'd rather take them to laundry for her and let her know I took her undies to laundry
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by tervishi(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2015
For my wife, yes.. ... Girlfriend - she dy craze in??
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Forward1(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2015
I can do it for a wife but i can't for a girl friend.... Lie lie
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Genea(f): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Hahahaha tnx my dear,:*
Burger01:

Don't mind him. Politics don scatter his headsmiley

Btw, your dp is fine and you look neat. Remain neat always so ur guy can be glad for chocolate treatment 12 hours of the daycheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Burger01(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Bros,you can wash your wife's pants,komu too,if you think I'm not romantic cos of that,then I ain't,after working all day for her to live comfortably,i'd still get home to wash her pants and bra? Even if she's sick,i'd rather take them to laundry for her and let her know I took her undies to laundry
No no no! Don't misinterprete me bruh. Your saying it's a 'taboo in Yoruba land' was my contention. It's just not a taboo!smiley
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Forward1(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

laundry ke? What happen to weekends?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Genea(f): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2015
mubarak001:

Knowledge is power, and wts knowledge? Knowing!
lol,bt dere is nothing explain....she had a hrt brk,now she finds it hard to luv completely
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2015
So u'll do it? Some men nor dy shame.SMH imagine standing outsyd washing her pants nd ur friends jez meet u doing dat undecided
ObongOluomo:

So if ur bf or husband does that for you,he's cursed shey?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Intendy: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Glowstone:
when I never mad or wan make my grand pa disown me
its not about being mad.help me ask them if the woman is a cripple or she is an handicap and legdicap sef
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mubarak001(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
lol,bt dere is nothing explain....she had a hrt brk,now she finds it hard to luv completely

Dts y am interested, wts hard about it? Or wts making it hard?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by sanity12(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

Any lady wey say she no like am, person wey sabi never eat am for her
chai........badt girl.....make I come lick?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Burger01:

No no no! Don't misinterprete me bruh. Your saying it's a 'taboo in Yoruba land' was my contention. It's just not a taboo!smiley
not literally taboo,but we'd rather do what's considered taboo than wash pants in yoruba land,its derogatory and shows how bi.tch made the husband is
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by horlabiyi(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2015
I can't do it. Simply because I don't / won't tell my GF to wash my boxers or singlet let alone wash my clothes. She's not a slave and I see no reason why I must be a slave for her. But when it comes to my wife, I can only do that for her maybe when she's on sick bed or maternity bed *still not sure* I'm still single. Ladies you're all free to PM me wink winks
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Caseless: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:
What's the big deal? if I can wash his boxers why can't he wash mine?

if you can go down on your lady with your mouth what's there to wash her panties, not as if I will leave my pant for him to wash but honestly you guys need to accept the fact that there's nothing wrong in doing it. some of u even use your mouths to off the pants. so kini big deal in washing it?
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.