Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,812 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best (33436 Views)

Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student / Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by redcliff: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

lol to you and others that display their backwardness and insecurity...... jealous worm

Lol.. backwardness...insecurity....jealousy..dayum!
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by abumeinben(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
anyi5:

Maybe, rereading Dr Ogbonnaya Onu educational profile would tell you that these set of people can do that anytime, anyday, anywhere, esp when they see themselves outside their home, they become more proactive; As a matter of fact, Dr Ogbonna who had kept the record of emerging the best/among the best, went for away (match) university studies at your so called Unilag and graduated with an alarming 1st Class honour in dept of Chemical Engineering, Unilag.#your verification will aid you to correct your wrong# for there are others from that domain that graduated the best from that Unilag as a typical Nwafor .

Anybody can graduate with 1.0 frm Chem engine in unilag..dat dept produce 1.0 like pure water..we talking of electrical here bro....
He was announced because he got it in the west...
That's my point bro...

Uniben grad for life wink
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by jackyraw09: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
geedot:
Changing words with you would be the most stupid thing to do..
Like seriously, when you see threads as this; the first thing you look out for is the tribe/ethnic whoever it is comes from?
Bro pls change that mentality, it doesn't speak well of your personality.

Gbagaun!!!!!!!!!!! shocked grin

your shooting no be here bro although u nailed a point maturely and i agree with you. cool
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Tabelachizza(f): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
EbubeChukwu***Glory of God** Real Glory of God in Action##
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by kilokeys(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
DangotePikin:
Stop hating. How many FUTA students scored 301 in JAMB? You need to give honour to who it is due. The young man topped his class right from secondary school and continued in the university. I have met a couple of students from the so called "great federal schools" and things are not as potrayed by you. I remember a second class Political science graduate from the university of Ilorin doing his masters in University of Ibadan not knowing the meaning of bicameral legislature, he was arguing with me that bicameral legislature meant the state house of assembly and the national house of assembly. He refused to agree with me that it meant House of Senate and house of reps. I was surprised that a political science graduate from Ilorin could not differentiate between "federalism" and bicameralism. I had to show him from the internet before he agreed with me. This was a current student of University of Ibadan, the funny thing was that I am even a pure science student correcting a political science student from a "better by far" university. He continues to shout his school is the best yet him being a product of the school is not showing it, how ironic?

If u can't see differentiate dark humor from reality then u are a first class fool. Mention me again make thunder fire ur left fallopian tube
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by geedot: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
jackyraw09:

Gbagaun!!!!!!!!!!! shocked grin

your shooting no be here bro although u nailed a point maturely and i agree with you. cool
Only a fool like won't understand that was a typo error!
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Brunicekid(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow!!!!!!This guy is so inspiring...............And his story is a true inspiration for someone like me and we the younger generations that we can achieve anytime with God,hard work and determination........

2 Likes

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by SuperSuave(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Forward1:

this is my issue with Nigerians, must he get a job? Someone that want to own a business empire & possibly become a billionaire. He can't become a billionaire by getting a job.

Shallow minds...
your ignorance exceeds understanding. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step and Rome wasn't built in a day. Go dig that! +
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by bollybees(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
People and their hate for private uni...a guy with 8as in waec and 301 in Jamb can be the valedictorian at any school: Harvard, Oxford, your yeye federal schools and state schools.

Our best graduating student in Unilag had a similar high school record.

Tell me how many people make 8As in Waec and score above 300 in JAMB.

Those hating probably had credit in waec and managed to pass their jamb. Olodos

2 Likes

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Mystery007(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Forward1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
SuperSuave:

your ignorance exceeds understanding. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step and Rome wasn't built in a day. Go dig that! +

since the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step & Rome wasn't built in one day then, who told you he can't begin his entrepreneurial career rather than getting a job.

Your brain stinks
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by tpiander: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
mildteddy:

How many OAU undergraduate entered with 8 As and 1 B in WASSC and 301/400 in UTME

Plenty.

Most of them don't graduate with a first class though.
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by SonOfEl(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
geedot:

seriously, you really don't have to rant in order to make a point
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
abumeinben:

Anybody can graduate with 1.0 frm Chem engine in unilag..dat dept produce 1.0 like pure water..we talking of electrical here bro....
He was announced because he got it in the west...
That's my point bro...

Uniben grad for life wink
my friend stop messing up here Futo n UNN shw their convocation on National tv. Futo produce first class every year in all engineering discipline. Mind u in Futo a girl can dust u in electrical.
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by jackyraw09: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
geedot:

Now you can see it's in your blood. Type with your conscious mind activated and stop typing with your left balls, dumb gay!
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Layksaide(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
SonOfEl:
because na Igbo, Yoruba e-vultures never invade this thread.....congrats my brother, you are a great Nigerian

Its is tribal bigots like u that causes trouble unnecessarily. We ought to be careful of what we say, write or do, and I am sure the young man will never appreciate you for these senseless comments u made. He is a Nigerian that should be applauded for the feat he has achieved which I am praying for my children to reach.
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by GidisFinest: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
If Davido can who can't undecided
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by SonOfEl(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Layksaide:

Its is tribal bigots like u that causes trouble unnecessarily. We ought to be careful of what we say, write or do, and I am sure the young man will never appreciate you for these senseless comments u made. He is a Nigerian that should be applauded for the feat he has achieved which I am praying for my children to reach.

do these for posterity sake:
1. spread your sermon to the igbo-bashers littered all over nairaland.
2. read the last sentence you quoted from me for about ten times to sink into your head wella.
3. park well.
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by abumeinben(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
MyFlair:
my friend stop messing up here Futo n UNN shw their convocation on National tv. Futo produce first class every year in all engineering discipline. Mind u in Futo a girl can dust u in electrical.

Lol.....

E go hard o
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by bobjack(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
viceldo:
summary
Mehn.. You're a hater

1 Like

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by mildteddy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
tpiander:

Plenty.

The 127 people that had first class in OAU last year must have entered with 390/400 and all As in WASSCE then...

Lets not bullsh¡t ourselves with craps. The young man is intelligent, and focused as well. Put him in OAU, FUTO, anywhere, he will still come out tops.

4 Likes

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by tpiander: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
mildteddy:

The 127 people that had first class in OAU last year must have entered with 390/400 and all As in WASSCE then...

this was your question:

mildteddy:

How many OAU undergraduate entered with 8 As and 1 B in WASSC and 301/400 in UTME

which I answered

tpiander:

Plenty.

You should be able to figure out where your error in assessment comes from, I don't think I need to spell it out. Go through the quoted posts carefully.

Lets not bullsh¡t ourselves with craps. The young man is intelligent, and focused as well. Put him in OAU, FUTO, anywhere, he will still come out tops.

that is conjecture.

However no need to catch feelings, is there?
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by anotherspring: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thermodynamics:
If na public school that guy fit nor even see 2.1sef, which kind rotten 4.96 be that. A 2.2 graduate in some die hard public school can graduate with a CGPA of 4.96 in any private school in Nigeria, their admission process is not even challenging all the just want are students who can pay their expensive school fees.

If that guy study abroad he for still get the same result but omor if na for naija public school expecially the state schools in Nigeria guy Forget it.
are u planning to take your GRE exams before december 2015? do you intend to apply for a master/Ph.D. degree in US universities for 2016 admission term? do you want admit with tuition scholarship plus living fee? take advantage of our services for free! yeah! we mean free!..You'll decide how much you pay us when you receive your admission letter...that Sounds great I suppose!! Yeah...you can't beat that. No deposit, No strings attached...you only pay what you want and can afford in appreciation of our support...take advantage now!
email: msphdinus@gmail.com
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by anotherspring: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Brunicekid:
Wow!!!!!!This guy is so inspiring...............And his story is a true inspiration for someone like me and we the younger generations that we can achieve anytime with God,hard work and determination........

are u planning to take your GRE exams before december 2015? do you intend to apply for a master/Ph.D. degree in US universities for 2016 admission term? do you want admit with tuition scholarship plus living fee? take advantage of our services for free! yeah! we mean free!..You'll decide how much you pay us when you receive your admission letter...that Sounds great I suppose!! Yeah...you can't beat that. No deposit, No strings attached...you only pay what you want and can afford in appreciation of our support...take advantage now!
email: msphdin@gmail.com
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by ayokunlei(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
DangotePikin:
Stop hating. How many FUTA students scored 301 in JAMB? You need to give honour to who it is due. The young man topped his class right from secondary school and continued in the university. I have met a couple of students from the so called "great federal schools" and things are not as potrayed by you. I remember a second class Political science graduate from the university of Ilorin doing his masters in University of Ibadan not knowing the meaning of bicameral legislature, he was arguing with me that bicameral legislature meant the state house of assembly and the national house of assembly. He refused to agree with me that it meant House of Senate and house of reps. I was surprised that a political science graduate from Ilorin could not differentiate between "federalism" and bicameralism. I had to show him from the internet before he agreed with me. This was a current student of University of Ibadan, the funny thing was that I am even a pure science student correcting a political science student from a "better by far" university. He continues to shout his school is the best yet him being a product of the school is not showing it, how ironic?
its not a must for him to know everything.
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by darkid1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Front page material, and whats with bashing private schools...anyways, very happy for you Ottie, wonder why they didnt give Tolu any award, best set ever...I would be the next to testify....always repping my kings and Queens from Hebron

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School / UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook / Egbe Agala Eja: UNICAL Best Graduating Student With 4.84 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.