Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son (31141 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini / Uche Jombo-rodriguez New Hair Style (early Morning Photo) / Uche Jombo Rodriguez And Hubby Are Overly Cute In This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by stephenqueen: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2015
shockwave91:
she doesn't look like the uche jumbo i know undecided

damn. All d pregnancy, baby fat & sh*t have completely changed her appearance to me. I honestly don't recognise her.
Na photoshop be this undecided undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Monikween(f): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2015
koresma26:
na wetin cum concern me? how does that help nigerians?

Even this girl jazz dat oyinbo ni >>na so she fine reach
is it about being beautiful only? d white guy loves her...deal with it!!!....bad belle
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by africandictator(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Say no to interracial mixing..hit like if you not an advocate of interracial mixing..
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Sarhamsyn:
cryWho is Uche Jombo?
A MICROBIOLOGIST IN TIBET
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by harryz1000: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2015
You can get your latest phones and iPad on Kara with free shipping and the products are cheap and original. To get your latest device click the link below it's not a scam your money would be refunded if you finally don't the product you purchased on ground
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2015
africandictator:
Say no to interracial mixing..hit like if you not an advocate of interracial mixing..
YOU BE MUMU

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by harryz1000: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2015
You can get your latest phones and iPad on Kara with free shipping to your abode and the products are cheap and original. To get your latest device click the link below it's not a scam your money would be refunded if you finally don't the product you purchased on ground http://www.kara.com.ng/?cmid=WTJHRmdRRkM0eTQ9&afid=MEYzVGxtajJwSDA9&ats=L3o1WkRXaU54TEE9
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by uzo200(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2015
end time
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by africandictator(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
YOU BE MUMU
you are mentally deficient...
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2015
africandictator:
you are mentally deficient...
I HAVE SPOKEN
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by damiloladuke: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2015
she looks so stunning

PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST READ MY SIGNATURE

YOU SELF MUST READ IF YOU WANNA LAFF TIRE TONIGHT
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by dckng16(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2015
koresma26:
na wetin cum concern me? how does that help nigerians?

Even this girl jazz dat oyinbo ni >>na so she fine reach

That is the mystery of Love. Beauty is not everything.
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by harryz1000: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Do you like fancy wristwatches like Rolex and other types on Kara? To access this product which would be shipped to you free and are cheap click the link below http://www.kara.com.ng/?cmid=Qmx6UVVqTVJTL1E9&afid=MEYzVGxtajJwSDA9&ats=L3o1WkRXaU54TEE9
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by harryz1000: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Do you like fancy wristwatches like Rolex and other types? To access this product which would be shipped to you free and are cheap click the link below http://www.kara.com.ng/?cmid=Qmx6UVVqTVJTL1E9&afid=MEYzVGxtajJwSDA9&ats=L3o1WkRXaU54TEE9
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by searider(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Where is the baby? because na two adults me dey see here o
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by ikechu1278: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2015
shockwave91:
she doesn't look like the uche jumbo i know undecided

damn. All d pregnancy, baby fat & sh*t have completely changed her appearance to me. I honestly don't recognise her.

She's always been fat. What are you talking about?
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Krisgift(f): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2015
One of my best Nollywood actress.
Sweet lady.
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by flames007(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]How does dat put food on my table?
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by mohisi: 8:52am On Jul 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
It's 4th of July and the Americans are celebrating their independence today. Nollywood's beloved actress Uche Jombo Rodriguez who's still in the US seized the opportunity to show off her amazing new figure plus she stepped out with her new bundle of joy, Baby Matthew.

https://instagram.com/p/4s63Vvp6g2/
make we no hear say he kill becos this white guy no like black at all
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2015
WHO CARES undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by EmekaBlue(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2015
she lost weight
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2015
ikechu1278:

She's always been fat. What are you talking about?
she just looks different to me undecided dats all
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Cyriloha(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin Love this lady....

HER CREATIVITY TURNS ME ON....

BADDEST DIRECTOR/ACTRESS
so your ON NOW THANKS THE COURTESY OF THAT LADY ABOVE
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na photoshop be this undecided undecided

really? Cus even in her non-photoshopped pics, she still looks much different than she is here undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by AsanwaKC(f): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2015
just ok....
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by 9jatatafo(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2015
The good thing I like about her is that she never bleached her skin but those her fat laps is not too good for me.
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Cyriloha:

so your ON NOW THANKS THE COURTESY OF THAT LADY ABOVE
Am telling you Mate. grin
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Cyriloha(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
Am telling you Mate. grin
room mate or naira mate?
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Cyriloha:

room mate or naira mate?
FRIEND cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Sweetmerosy: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2015
smiley congrats dear. Love her
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by stephenqueen: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2015
shockwave91:

really? Cus even in her non-photoshopped pics, she still looks much different than she is here undecided
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Covers A Nasty Boy August/September Edition (Photos) / Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.