Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. (1000 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by mezebel(f): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2015
KiSsing someone with mouth odour is the worst and annoying action to partake in. But the best method to apply while kissing such person is to lick any mint that contains menthol.

Feel free to add ur own method.
Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by agarawu23(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2015
so what's the topic of discussion ?
Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by mezebel(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Mouth odour get levels jare!
Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by phabuloz(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Hahahaha......seems u've fallen victim to this before

1 Like

Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2015
AND u had to create a thread 4 this?

1 Like

Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by Edwardhead(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Maybe d op get mouth odour, how i go know?

1 Like

Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by dharay88: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2015
mezebel:
KiSsing someone with mouth odour is the worst and annoying action to partake in. But the best method to apply while kissing such person is to lick any mint that contains menthol.
so hw many should i lick if wanna kiss yhu...

3 Likes

Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by iamtomi(f): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2015
mezebel:
Mouth odour get levels jare!
lol...babe how many have you kissed before? ?
Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by mezebel(f): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2015
iamtomi:
lol...babe how many have you kissed before? ?
since I kissed urs it has not been easy for my mouth again

3 Likes

Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Dis op na calaba girl... U go jus knw d typ of boys she dey folow... Touts...
Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by iamtomi(f): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2015
mezebel:
since I kissed urs it has not been easy for my mouth again
aww sweetie...i rili do feel ur pain..u wish i was a lesbian ryt?? hit me up in my nxt world..might kiss u den
Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by mezebel(f): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
so what's the topic of discussion ?
ask omawomi
Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by agarawu23(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2015
mezebel:
ask omawomi
dumb embarassed
Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by Jackeeh(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Make sure your own mouth odour supercedes his or hers by a 101% . Before the kiss, eat onions, garlic, rotten egg and any other stinking stuff you can lay your hands on. By the time he or she wakes up from their coma(as a result of kissing u), they will learn to take care of their breath before kissing another. Mtchwwwwww
Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2015
mezebel:

after licking ur menthol, spit in his mouth to help cleanse his breath. Then kiss and suck d living daylights out of that mouth of his smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2015
mezebel:

Must u kiss? cos me i can't kiss someone wit mouth odour. I wil rather let the person knw and we'l both look 4 solution 2 the person's mouth odour

(1) (Reply)

6 Myths That Are Killing "Christian" Marriages / 5 Time Tested Secrets Of Capturing The Heart Of The Right Man For You / 5 Reasons You May Not Be Having Sex Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.