Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo (4549 Views)

Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State / Nairalander That Has The Most Hilarious Personal Text / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Minemrys:

by the way, is that truly u in ur dp? If it is, i have to c0nfess, its dope. D0n't let it get into ur head though, i've seen m0re, i just made it a kind gesture to admire.

Lol......thanks anywaycheesy

How was ur night?
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Lol......thanks anywaycheesy

How was ur night?
well, what can 0ne say but to thank God nd urx? Hope it wasn't 2 coxy that i doubt anyway.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmn................ cheesy cheesy

Mr man, I don't hv a crush on him, and I'm not jealous
grin

You can ask Tunnamania11 , he will tell u d reason y I'm not jealouswink
ah, has it g0t to the ask him m0de? Hmm n0w i kn0w u aren't 0nly jealous bt want tunnamania to explain himself. Well tunnamania u've got s0me xplaining to do.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2015
stuff46:

This tooth pick?
ur babe fyn reach am?
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Minemrys:

well, what can 0ne say but to thank God nd urx? Hope it wasn't 2 coxy that i doubt anyway.

Lol....... It was coolwink
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

thats reassuring.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by msmon(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Don't hesitate to visit the church today else... lolz
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Minemrys:

ah, has it g0t to the ask him m0de? Hmm n0w i kn0w u aren't 0nly jealous bt want tunnamania to explain himself. Well tunnamania u've got s0me xplaining to do.
Guy, she is truly jealous o, she just sent me application now grin grin.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmn................ cheesy cheesy

Mr man, I don't hv a crush on him, and I'm not jealous
grin

You can ask Tunnamania11 , he will tell u d reason y I'm not jealouswink
Stop lying na, keep the sabbat day holy. grin
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:
Stop lying na, keep the sabbat day holy. grin
Heehehehegrin grin
You know my crush nahwink
If to sey na him now, I for dey jealouscheesy
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2015
msmon:

Don't hesitate to visit the church today else... lolz
Lol.....I'm on my way already
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

Guy, she is truly jealous o, she just sent me application now grin grin.
hmm i thought as much.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Heehehehegrin grin

Your crush that crushes on another girl, your issue is at magistrate court. Just go and get a good lawyer. grin
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2015
Minemrys:

hmm i thought as much.
She has been begging me to stop admiring Indians, but I told her it can't be possible. grin
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

Your crush that crushes on another girl, your issue is at magistrate court. Just go and get a good lawyer. grin

Hunshocked shocked shocked

Another girl?

Who is the girl
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

She has been begging me to stop admiring Indians, but I told her it can't be possible. grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Heehehehegrin grin
hmm:-O if u may permit me 2 ask, who is the crush object?
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Another girl?

Who is the girl
I dont want u to faint on this thread, so I can't tell you grin.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Minemrys:
hmm:-O if u may permit me 2 ask, who is the crush object?
Hun?
You wanna know him? don't worry, I will tell u at d right timewink
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:
I dont want u to faint on this thread, so I can't tell you grin.
Tunna sora e ooo sad sad sad
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Tunna sora e ooo sad sad sad
Sodiq omo iya alasho. grin
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Hun?

You wanna know him? don't worry, I will tell u at d right timewink
Gals. They'll neva change. I 0nce had this female classmate of mine that i askd of her number, u kn0w what she told me? "i'll gv u at the ryt tym" since then she's been MIA. So tell me, when's the right time?
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Another girl?
Who is the girl
he'll tell u at the right time. :-D
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

really?
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Minemrys:

Gals. They'll neva change. I 0nce had this female classmate of mine that i askd of her number, u kn0w what she told me? "i'll gv u at the ryt tym" since then she's been MIA. So tell me, when's the right time?

undecided undecided
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Minemrys:
he'll tell u at the right time. :-D
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:
Sodiq omo iya alasho. grin
Ehen....... ma worry...... I dey wait for u 4 backyardsad
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

abi no be so?
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Ehen....... ma worry...... I dey wait for u 4 backyardsad
Bring your friends to the group chat, u dont want to. He said u are jealous, u denied it. Just see yourself. grin
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

Bring your friends to the group chat, u dont want to. He said u are jealous, u denied it. Just see yourself. grin

Tunna I go change face for u osad
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2015
adeh39:

Tunna I go change face for u osad
U want to wear masquerade attire? Change amu grin
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2015
And here i was waiting to see the picture.
Only for you to paste photoshop + surgery undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Encounter With An Edo Witch / Invisible Man Photographs - Man Painted To Blend Into Background / Download 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 7 Rtm Build 7600.16385 Original.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.