Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc (6095 Views)

Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / Akpabio Flops On Focus Nigeria / See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by stoikjoy: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2009
I think AIT   FOCUS NIGERIA  Gbenga Arulegba should invite all those key PDP people that has being indicted in one way or the other for abuse of office to its programme. We watch Obama,Hillary clinton, and Mccian openly accepting TV invitation to talk to the public on their stewardship in office. Anenih, Ibori, OBJ, Bode George etc has never done it before since they left office. Gbenga Arulegba  keep bringing irrelevant people in the polity to defend PDPs actions. What is wrong if the main architects of the problems are invited.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by stoikjoy: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
:d
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by mustafar1: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2009
you want them to accuse the man of disrespecting their person because they wont be able to answer his questions. or better still they would claim they have better things to do(stealing/scheming nigeria) than come on a common tv show.

that notwithstanding, he should still invite them jare.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by Afam4eva(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
And you think they will come?
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by stoikjoy: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2009
Yes they will. Gbenga said it.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by chidichris(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
@poster,
i like ur list but am against the inclussion of ibori.
the other mentioned names are federal, while ibori is a state,
if any tv should invite ibori, let it be delta state tv so that delta people who are well informed about his days in power will talk to him.
i will be waiting for that day when i will speak directly to obj blocking my phone no.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by ilaugh1: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2009
Gbenga Aruleba is biased, so he wont let the men talk their mind, he is perpetually a biased person.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by lucabrasi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2009
i_laugh:

Gbenga Aruleba is biased, so he wont let the men talk their mind, he is perpetually a biased person.
how is he biased?
you dont expect him to invite guests and then start tongue lashing them publcly do you?he s meant to be a non partisan and objective moderator,the best he can do like he is doing is highlighting all the issues dear to the average nigerian and reading out the emails even the ones abusing the guests and phone calls
@post
if he invites them and they either refuse to acknowledge him,then theres nothing the guy can do to compel them,i have heard it on more than one ocassion where he ll apologise for the inability of an earlier scheduled guest to make it,after being informed literally minutes to the programme commencing
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by meexteriox(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2009
Post reply ( Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc )

How does this topic have bearing with the reply so far?
The poster led us to believe that Gbenga has already invited the above named individuals.

This individuals can never heed such invitation, never. On a National TV? It can't happen.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by Muza(m): 3:21am On Mar 06, 2009
@ op and others,
u dont know wat u ar saying,
do u think any of the corrupt ppl u mentioned is gullible enough to appear on a TV program like Focus Nigeria,where he/she will be confronted and ambushed with the truth,where he ar she will be asked about his stewardship,where me and you can call he/she and ask him questions he/she can never answer,or call to rain unprintable insults on him. . .etc

I dont think these heartless,corrupt,greedy ppl will be "foolish" enough to honor such invitations.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by legba1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
we all know the thieves will not respond to such invitatio because they can not afford to wash their dirty guenea in public.but let the moderator invite them first atleast there's no harm in trying
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
This will be great and allow people to be able to call in and ask them questions.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by Obeledu: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2010
i_laugh:

I agree with you my brother, i remembered during Anambra election coverage, he was interviewing one of the election monitors. The guy was trying to explain to him that the seven wards he covered witnessed peacful election, but Gbenga dosent want to hear that. He kept on raising the issue of Soludos thump printed ink wipeing off after voting.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by slap1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2010
@i laugh. It is not enuf to say Arulegba is biased. Tell us who or what he favours, okay?
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
slap1:

@i laugh. It is not enuf to say Arulegba is biased. Tell us who or what he favours, okay?

Regardless, people will be able to watch, listen and make up their mind based on that
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by Meldrick(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
stoik_joy:

I think AIT FOCUS NIGERIA Gbenga Arulegba should invite all those key PDP people that has being indicted in one way or the other for abuse of office to its programme. We watch Obama,Hillary clinton, and Mccian openly accepting TV invitation to talk to the public on their stewardship in office. Anenih, Ibori, OBJ, Bode George etc has never done it before since they left office. Gbenga Arulegba keep bringing irrelevant people in the polity to defend PDPs actions. What is wrong if the main architects of the problems are invited.

I'm happy you cited American leaders are examples. Even when Babangida was invited to Oputa panel bu Justice Oputa himself(on was on a federal assignment), Babngida refused to come. Now tell me the power Gbenga has to compel these people to come. These men know that they will be humilated and will not be ready for any showdown. So Gbenga has little or nothing he can do. He personally would have liked the idea but he can't do anything.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2010
Meldrick:

I'm happy you cited American leaders are examples. Even when Babangida was invited to Oputa panel bu Justice Oputa himself(on was on a federal assignment), Babngida refused to come. Now tell me the power Gbenga has to compel these people to come. These men know that they will be humilated and will not be ready for any showdown. So Gbenga has little or nothing he can do. He personally would have liked the idea but he can't do anything.

So sad that some think they are too powerful to be questioned.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by slap1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
^ No! So sad that the rulers make some people feel unquestionable.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by Fhemmmy: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
slap1:

^ No! So sad that the rulers make some people feel unquestionable.

True that, but the rulers are the ones that feels untouchable at the end of their terms
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by Beaf: 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
chidichris:

@poster,
i like your list but am against the inclussion of ibori.
the other mentioned names are federal, while ibori is a state,
if any tv should invite ibori, let it be delta state tv so that delta people who are well informed about his days in power will talk to him.
i will be waiting for that day when i will speak directly to obj blocking my phone no.

Mistake.

Ibori is one the cabals main players. He hasalways operatesd at a federal level, which is why Aondoakaa made several trips abroad to frustrate foreign justice systems.
Re: Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc by kellyAB: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Focus Nigeria program is a paid platform for PDP propaganda Gbenga Aruleba that I know is presenting the program teleguided and under duress

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Mock PDP Primary / Who Runs The Lagos Economy? / Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.