Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! (4261 Views)

Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / Happy Birthday Dr. Sign Fireman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by chigozie3030: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
I saw my first life miracle in life in Dr Fireman's church,so nothin any man can tell me in this world will make me change my mind so haters of final move God has set a table for Dr Fireman in the presence of his enemies,he is eating you haters are fighting.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by back2sender: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fireman is eating your money , so notin concern me for your mumuness

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by back2sender: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
chigozie3030:
I have gone round churches but until i had an encounter with this man of God Dr Fireman,i experienced a real God
naa your sin and foolishness dey follow you round.
so GOD no dey all those churches when you merry go round? see as some phool dey expose demselves.
what your statement implies is that all those churches you went round are fake with fake pastors (fireman) inclusive that's why u no experience GOD . in your effort to boost your GUY CV you come dey expose others, MUMU
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Weah96: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dr. Sign Fireman. Ha-ha-ha. And people still have the nerve to say that there is a personal God.

Dr. Sign Fireman and any personal God cannot coexist simultaneously. Either there is a personal creator God and no Sign Fireman or there is no God and Sign Fireman is the pastor of a church.

Why would any God create that person?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nike2015: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2015
back2sender:

naa your sin and foolishness dey follow you round.
so GOD no dey all those churches when you merry go round? see as some phool dey expose demselves.
what your statement implies is that all those churches you went round are fake with fake pastors (fireman) inclusive that's why u no experience GOD . in your effort to boost your GUY CV you come dey expose others, MUMU

Obviously you have no knowledge about God! God is everywhere but has diverse sides in different places!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nike2015: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nike2015:

Obviously you have no knowledge about God! God is everywhere but has diverse sides in different places!

Anyways God is always good!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nike2015: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Umuahia Big Miracle Crusade!

Umuahia Big Miracle Crusade with Dr. Sign Fireman was a huge success! It was three days of encounter with the omnipotent God! Considering the crowd that was expected a big venue was chosen --- Ibeku High School Ground!

It was planned to be a non-denominational crusade so all ministers were welcomed in the planning! After the first two days, word quickly went round and the last day was the height!

Over fifty blind people saw, twenty cripples walked and thousands were saved!

It was wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nike2015: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
back2sender:
Fireman is eating your money , so notin concern me for your mumuness

Lol!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by prospernwokeoma: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
it's a pity, when people see the move of God they can't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by prospernwokeoma: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Very ignorant people are complaining about 1 fireman, what happens when the other firemen showup after training?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by prospernwokeoma: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
it's so shameful that even the elect (christians) can't differentiate between occultism and the power of the most high God. Does it mean that the devil has suddenly become stronger than God?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by prospernwokeoma: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
why is it that christians have failed to persecute the people that are obviously into occultism in the name of church but they are very busy trying to frustrate a real man of God. Acts:2vs17. And pastors should stop critisizing other men of God because they don't understand the dimension of the anointing they command.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Hohey(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
@Weah96. I am disappointed at you. I expect a person like u to have respect. Like God be the Ultimate judge
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Weah96: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hohey:
@Weah96. I am disappointed at you. I expect a person like u to have respect. Like God be the Ultimate judge

I don't believe in a personal God that will render judgment. That's why we must speak our minds here in this material form, lest we begin to indulge in unnecessary speculations.

Armed robbers are punished in this life. Whichever score they have to settle with their God later is their own business.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by JUBILEE2000: 4:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Nike2015:
Umuahia Big Miracle Crusade!

Umuahia Big Miracle Crusade with Dr. Sign Fireman was a huge success! It was three days of encounter with the omnipotent God! Considering the crowd that was expected a big venue was chosen --- Ibeku High School Ground!

It was planned to be a non-denominational crusade so all ministers were welcomed in the planning! After the first two days, word quickly went round and the last day was the height!

Over fifty blind people saw, twenty cripples walked and thousands were saved!

It was wonderful!

by all means let Christ be preached

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nike2015: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Nike2015: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Captainfire777: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
People wonder why the unbelievers are gaining grounds and we believers pray for a long time and no answers.... And a HOUNRABLE MAN OF GOD CALLED SIGN FIREMAN COMES WITH SOLUTION AND U WANT HIM NOT TO SPEAK . FIRE Dispensation of grace are different EPHESIANS 3vs1-7..
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Captainfire777: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
lies
IS UR BRAIN IS SUFFERING FROM EPILEPSY? COME WE HAVE THE CURE DOCTORS COLLECT MONEY FOR(FREE OF CHARGE)
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Captainfire777: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Weah96:
Anyone with common sense will flee from a pastor called Sign Fireman. That's like a rapper's name or something.

Who are the pinheads that go to Sign Fireman's church?

AM GUESSING THAT YOU HAVEN'T TASTED GOD RAW POWER BEFORE... WELL I FORGIVE YOU, GUESS U WORK HAND IN HAND WITH THE DEVIL... BRAINLESS COUPLE.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Captainfire777: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2017
so people believe this man,even his name speaks scam.
as u name implies that you are a NOBODY. Am sure you go from church to church as a FRUSTRATED THIEF... NO wonder u call urself nobody... So die off like mosquitoes
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia! by Syphonn(m): 2:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Captainfire777:
IS UR BRAIN IS SUFFERING FROM EPILEPSY? COME WE HAVE THE CURE DOCTORS COLLECT MONEY FOR(FREE OF CHARGE)

1. A person can swallow the tongue during epilepsy attack.

It is physically impossible to swallow your own tongue.

2. You must force something in the mouth of someone who has an attack.

Absolutely not! That’s a good way to chill teeth, puncture the gums, be mordant or even break someone’s jaw. The correct first aid is simple.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/myths-and-truths-you-should-know-about-epilepsy/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prosperity Without Sorrow / Why Are Most Christians Poor / Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.