Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter (24671 Views)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Umusu, A Lt Colonel, In Borno (Photos) / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by CSTR2: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Those of you who accused Buhari and APC of sponsoring BH to sabotage Jonathan's govt what theory have you been able to come up with now?
Perhaps PDP is now sabotaging Buhari and Apc?
Tell your buhari to arrest them or shut up.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri, see how the sai buhari ediots, like yourself make fools of themselves. See the akobata fulani crying change just 90 days ago undecided. You're now acting a fool. grin grin grin grin Oya activate your monikers and cry sai Duara dimwit.

Atlwiress wen last you take ur drugs. sheybi u don warn u not to take take Ukwani Weed again, See d way ur Head they shake now grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nellybii: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
SUBMARINE:

North don make them know sey dem be eternal Slaves grin

God bless SS and SE wink

All these are anonymous rants from sore losers. This is a faceless mode. If you are not happy cal a press conferece mtchewwww
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by atlwireles: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Atlwiress wen last you take ur drugs. sheybi u don warn u not to take take Ukwani Weed again, See d way ur Head they shake now grin grin grin grin

Almajiri start crying like your fellow akobata fulani, SAI Duara Dimwit. I told you, your madness will be arrested by me.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by fx45(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Those of you who accused Buhari and APC of sponsoring BH to sabotage Jonathan's govt what theory have you been able to come up with now?
The Frankenstein Theory....

I guess you've not heard about the Frankenstein monster. What is happening now is complete manifestation of the Frankenstein monster theory. Dullardeenho and his co-travellers are in for a very long and bumpy ride

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by yoged(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kukawa?i thought this Kukawa was liberated sometimes ago during GEJ.coz I have the video of the fight on my phone. So what really happen .

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by zeyney(f): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
SUBMARINE:

They are no longer shouting SAI BABA

Especially the Slaves down South

Thank God that Jonathan is having the last Laugh.

grin
U Re Vry Sili.This Are D Lives Of People We Re Talking Abt.Put Sentimentality Aside Nd Use Ur Brain

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Mznaett: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Those Anti~Gej don dey remember am now

Where are those souls that were chanting "Sai Buhari" now? Abi dem don die finish

Well,,4me I no dey hear GO na COME I dey understand lol
Una neva chi chumchin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by miky(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
GEJ please come back, sorry I voted for this buhari guy!!!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by whitestar01(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Is this de same nairaland where APC supporters don't rest had now became suddenly dumb, ok na una go hearam

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Cityguy: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
SUBMARINE:

They are no longer shouting SAI BABA

Especially the Slaves down South

Thank God that Jonathan is having the last Laugh.

grin
I tell you. The guy go just be like 'Na their problem be that. Darling Patience, let's have a stroll before retiring for the day' grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by neocortex: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rick9:
If Gej had been serious with bokoharam it wouldn't have gotten to this level.
President Buhari would defeat bokoharam I believe so, as for all those mischief-makers someday you gonna eat your words. *fools

You are the greatest fool walking the earth's surface.
So will you and your President Buhari bring back the over 600 lives lost after defeating empowering Boko haram.

To you the victim's life is fair game so long as Buhari is your president.
Heartless ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Cityguy: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Fellow Nigerians
Who is the most clueless, dumb and retard.ed president in the history of Nigeria?

Like for Buhari
Share for GEJ
Abeg Sofry Sofry ooo. Na GEJ fit belly this kain abuse fa. Make una no make this aboki grandpa vex say hin no dey do again o. You know dem dey temperamental!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Mistermamus(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
miky:
gej enjoying his life u hear. na now ya eye clear abi? yeye dey smell mumu follow fraud party dey shout fake change gullible piece of shit

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Ushiefrank(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
SUBMARINE:

North don make them know sey dem be eternal Slaves grin

God bless SS and SE wink

God bless SS SE northerner wawa ni kowe, southwest awon ode ni won

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Mistermamus(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
miky:
gej enjoying his life u hear. na now ya eye clear abi? yeye dey smell mumu follow fraud party dey shout fake change gullible piece of shit..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Mistermamus(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rick9:
Instead of you guys to support Buhari, you fools are happy that Bokoharam is still very active. SMH for some brainless nigerians on nairaland F - u all mehn
I hate double standard did u support gej? bloody fucking hyprocrite f-- u too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by ruffDiamond: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Felixsun20:
Woooooooow! WTF! The last time I checked Nairaland, there was never a tilapia fish as silly as this particular specie. What specie are you, Fish?
grin yr fadas specie na I-Gnorant Baboon Order =I.G.B.O ,the Thomas Hobb STATE OF NATURE ANIMALS KINGDOM DOWN THE WASTELAND Southeast grin grin got it ?check NL again ,ret.ard
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Celenawora: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rick9:
If Gej had been serious with bokoharam it wouldn't have gotten to this level.
President Buhari would defeat bokoharam I believe so, as for all those mischief-makers someday you gonna eat your words. *fools
Yestiday is gone. Pmb made unrealistic promises to deceive gullible Nigerians. Stop blaming GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Iceking1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
President Buhari
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by mikkypel(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
I thought they are fasting, where are they getting their strength from and won't they respect Allah and mohammed
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by namcyll(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
become the president, then fight BH urslf wit weapon. jobless useless NL.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Neplusultra(f): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by kilomeji2: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! How many times did i call you? Can you tell us your plans for Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Rick9(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mistermamus:
I hate double standard did u support gej? bloody fucking hyprocrite f-- u too
I supported GEJ ok I am not a bigot like you.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Rick9(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
neocortex:

You are the greatest fool walking the earth's surface.
So will you and your President Buhari bring back the over 600 lives lost after defeating empowering Boko haram.

To you the victim's life is fair game so long as Buhari is your president.
Heartless ignoramus.
If your GEJ was serious with bokoharam in the first place they wouldn't have had the strength they had now, but he had to wait until 6 weeks to the elections.
So glad he lost the elections anyway.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Rick9(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

They are giving him the same support you and your fellow clowns gave to Jonathan.
So being happy that bokoharam is still killing and calling the President unprintable names that's support to you, earthworm infested brain.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by neocortex: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rick9:

If your GEJ was serious with bokoharam in the first place they wouldn't have had the strength they had now, but he had to wait until 6 weeks to the elections.
So glad he lost the elections anyway.

Is that enough reason for Buhari to allow Boko haram to operate freely ?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by daclint(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
In snoop dogg's voice.... the dullardizzle and osibanjizzle are playingizzle with Nigezzle
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Rick9(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
neocortex:

Is that enough reason for Buhari to allow Boko haram to operate freely ?
And who told you he allowed them to operate freely, do you know that he is doing everything possible to end the bokoharam menace.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by neocortex: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rick9:
And who told you he allowed them to operate freely, do you know that he is doing everything possible to end the bokoharam menace.

I beg to differ, the news that is emanating from Bornu doesn't portray him as doing anything to
arrest the situation instead what we have now is record number of deaths in 30 days since Boko haram started.
An effort without result is no different from no effort at all.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Rick9(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Celenawora:

Yestiday is gone. Pmb made unrealistic promises to deceive gullible Nigerians. Stop blaming GEJ
Gej will always be blamed for BH insurgency because it was during his tenure as president of the federal republic that BokoHaram intensified their terrorist activities, captured a lot of territories and used these territories as a base for operation since 2012. So buhari should be given time, believe me should buhari fail to deliver his promises I would be the first to rebel against him, I was once a staunch supporter of Gej.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$150billion Stolen From Nigeria In The Past Decade -buhari Tells Obama / APC Adjusts Timetable For Governorship, Assemblies Primaries / Nigeria Has Generated Only 5000 Megawatts Since I Was Born— Femi Otedola Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.