Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians (58209 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
If Boko Haram kills Christian, burn churches, we’ll slay Muslims, raze mosques – N-Delta militant group

By Emma Amaize

THE Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Saturday, vowed that it would carry out reprisal attacks on Muslims and mosques in the Niger Delta region if Boko Haram kills Christians and burn down churches in the north, as threatened by its new leader, Abu Masab el Barnaw, last Wednesday.

Spokesperson of the militant group, W O I Izon-Ebi, in a statement, said: “We want to alert Nigerians and the world that the Islamization plot has been proven by the Boko Haram new leader Abu Masab el Barnaw that their new mission is to kill all Christians and burn down all churches.”

“But, we want to warn them that we, the Niger Delta youths, in this 21st century will not accept killing of innocent Christians or burning of churches. That if they try it in the north or any part of Nigeria, we the Niger Delta youths will not see any Muslim or mosque in the Niger Delta,” it said.

Its words: “We are not against President Buhari granting the Boko Haram amnesty if their sole purpose is to own an Islamic caliphate in the north, but they should not shift it to the Niger Delta.”

“All we know and want is resource control and true federalism, if truly they believe in one Nigeria, and are working harder to build a prosperous One Nigeria, let them shift their Operation Crocodile Tears to the Fulani herdsmen and the Boko Haram that is threatening the unity and peace of Nigeria,” the group asserted.

We are all Avengers NDRC called on President Muhammadu Buhari to demonstrate that leadership as the current leader and the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, just as former President Goodluck Jonathan showed by visiting him (Buhari) to indicate that he believes in the unity of Nigeria and was not part of the planned declaration of the Niger Delta Republic.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/boko-haram-kills-christian-burn-churches-well-slay-muslims-raze-mosques-n-delta-militant-group/

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Justiyke4u: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
I wonder what this one will be called

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
This should send a strong message to the boko haram leader and induce to recant his assertions.

meanwhile, I am not in support of reprisal violence, the Nigerian Army should be able to curtail them.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Femiartalade(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
lawd!

please where are those primary school mates that used to say " if i slap you,you will fly to america"

biko kwanu ....i need factory reset slap to mexico....

even if na dia border....

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by lovat(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
If its not NDA then its fake.

NDA don't make empty threats

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
These two set of people giving Nigerians so much headache and pains should just meet in one big open field and fight like ancient battle where "you shoot me and I shoot you then we fight with swords" While Nigeria Army sit down and wait for the winner. grin

316 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by ReInstalled(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
mtchw
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see o cheesy

when Lalasticlala features this on FP grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by adebayo10977(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Don't even know what to type
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by lirusehn(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
i pity the future of this country called Nigeria undecided

14 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by josephine123: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2016

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by jneutron4000: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
lirusehn:
Nothing go happen my guy

8 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
lirusehn:
I hope you are preparing your visa to flee gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Anarchy - this is what you get when the government is completely effete .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Flyingngel(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Am tired of this people issuing threat anyhow. Until they carry out their threat, then i would take them as fighting for d well being of Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by ucheokpara100(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nigeria is a useless country, everyday threat to threat

14 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by leofab(f): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
One Naijera
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by leofab(f): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
We are waiting
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by achi4u(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
If you have ear and inner mind, prepare for war, Nigeria will blow up one day cause the way every section of this country is preparing it gonna be tough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by bobestman(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Inasmuch as i don't support any of them but this will make bokoharam think twice because many northerners are not it in the north and will be affected.Buhari should not let this happen because it will lead to religious war on the long run.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by lirusehn(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
mikolo80:
you are a useless citizen

Bros!! Believe 'Me-YOU'
You are a useless kid undecided

33 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by doctokwus: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Y didn't they do these when the fisherman was president?
BH killed more Christians and burnt more churches during his time than they can ever do again,yet then these criminals called militants cared less because they were feeding fat from oil bunkering,pipeline vandalisation,despite the protection contracts,blackmailing and sundry other criminal activities that the fisherman govt and SS State govs allowed them to perpetuate.
Hypocrites and criminals trying to gain cheap support.
Give them pipeline protection contracts and free amnesty money and they wud care less if BH kills all christians in the north!
Criminals!!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by seunny4lif(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmmm
This is getting serious shocked shocked shocked
I'm watching this latest movie on 5D cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by babyfaceafrica: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Is that all?
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Dragonking: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Na only NDA dey fight for its people.. The useless ipob and Opc members are just toothless bulldogs nothing more nothing less. angry

7 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Dragonking: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
proeast:
Nobody has monopoly on violence. We SE & SS people are not fools. Buhari will be consumed by his islamization agenda, if he thinks he can actualize uthman dan fodio's ambition then a shocker awaits him!!!
From the write up, I only saw nigerdelta, I didn't see SE.. when will ipob or any other group rise up like this to defend it's people?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.