Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (42744 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by msmon(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
carzola:
lets be realistic, except my spouse was a virgin when i met then i wouldnt allow it, after all all the EX that fuuccckked her how much did there give here? what did there contribute to her life aside heartbreak and a wider hole lipsrsealed for 10m i would gladly drop her off and smile to the bank...

grin
carzola:
lets be realistic, except my spouse was a virgin when i met then i wouldnt allow it, after all all the EX that fuuccckked her how much did there give here? what did there contribute to her life aside heartbreak and a wider hole lipsrsealed for 10m i would gladly drop her off and smile to the bank...
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by HRich(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
I wan buy fuel for my phone.

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by darlenese(f): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Men: never I can't allow another man sleep with my wife!

Women: honey give it a try , we can't continue to suffer like this,afterall its just once.

Igbo man: Nne this is business cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by freeage7(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
This whole story is from the movie "INDECENT PROPOSAL". Bros, abi I lie? U just modify the stuff. Good one though.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by toshmann(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
williams368:
10million is even too much... 500k she is free 2 go

grin grin grin , there are two conclusions from this post, either poverty don chop you enter bone marrow

Or

You no like your girlfriend grin

I know sone giys who would pay somebody to sleep with their gf/wive and even pat an extra for the person to take over the gf completely
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
What if your wife is a w h o r e? angry grin cheesy
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Maintech: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
If you and your partner are not worth 10M or have no prospect of that.
But come ooo, people are sleeping for 500 hundred Naira so gini bu the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Melikam(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chukwu aju! Kpaaaaa!
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by cristweeezy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello,does anyone know where they make customized rings? Thanks.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by omooba969(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
khrisluv:
no i wont.....cos she means alot to me.never

How do u mean?
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Swagt101(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
carzola:
grin grin grin being 100% real
Naso my G, ain't no time for fakeness cool
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Maintech: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
cristweeezy:
Hello,does anyone know where they make customized rings? Thanks.

You better hurry up before your gate man go chop the miss osho free...

Bros... na joke oooh grin
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by EternalBeing: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
signorROGA:
that is a cheap cash, i bet i will do it for 50M if possible.

Just last 2 weeks again, a lady who thought she was smart by using female condom slept with a big man for N2Million and yet have maggots multiplying in her virgina. Despite doctors trying to save her, she still died shortly. What will she tell her Creator? Should money be able to buy your eternal soul/conscience?

http://www.234pulse.com/2015/05/watch-the-video-of-the-runs-girl-who-slept-with-a-po?litician-and-found-worms-in-her-private-viewers-discretion-strongly-advised/

http://m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUVIL2VumGik&client=mv-google

http://ynaija.com/omg-doctors-remove-maggots-from-ladys-vagina-after-contracting-stds-dont-watch/

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Missmossy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
For what naa? Don't even hope to be in such a situation that would require such.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Zealoy:
I will willingly give her out for the cash o ah haba! u know wetin she dey do for back? never trust girls. speaking from experience o some guy bleeped the hell out of my babe becus of little cash despite de luv she have for me she still go chop outside dick

Such is life cos dis life sef na 'chop make I chop'. grin
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by no2fuks(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
even people way never see 1M dey form sha...lol
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Saintdexy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
I can even for 5m

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ezemarcel:
When a girl says NO it means YES
Thank you. We already have women who are feeding their homes and even their poor husbands with pee nuts they get for sleeping with men outside, let alone 10 million naira. Don't be suprise most of the women that said no are doing it secretly for pee nuts. Hahahahahahahahhaahhah
religious Nigerians with pretence.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by kestolove95(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
shap shap, infact i go dash her to d man if him want
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
EternalBeing:

Just last 2 weeks again, a lady who taught she was smart by using female condom slept with a big man for N2Million and yet have maggots multiplying in her virgina. Despite doctors trying to save her, she sill died shortly. What will she tell her Creator? Should money br able to buy your eternal soul/conscience?

http://www.234pulse.com/2015/05/watch-the-video-of-the-runs-girl-who-slept-with-a-po?litician-and-found-worms-in-her-private-viewers-discretion-strongly-advised/

http://m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUVIL2VumGik&client=mv-google

http://ynaija.com/omg-doctors-remove-maggots-from-ladys-vagina-after-contracting-stds-dont-watch/
Terrible LIAR! angry lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by omooba969(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Missmossy:
For what naa? Don't even hope to be in such a situation that would require such.

'cos to be in such situation na big & crushing temptation for u abi? grin

I get ur drift baby, may God help us cos some guys even dey arrange their babe for Aristo just for #40k sef. cheesy
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Abbey2sam(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
if we can both agree, ten million, hmmmmm!!!!!
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wia d 10mil dey..y won't I?how am I sure she hasn't being banging d guy at my back b4now..
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by bebe2(f): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hypocrites,

Make it #500m and a HIV negative test and we have deal cool cool
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by An2elect2(f): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
My husband would never give me out for the world.

my husband to be cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by DrGroove(f): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lol..everybody forming holy holy.

Meanwhile,the men are busying bleeping all sorts of ladies n even paying them

while the women are spreading legs for simple favours like job employment,admission,etc or even free of charge

yet they all claim they won't let their somebody sleep with their spouses for 10million.ahahahaha.people sabi lie o
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Chimakennis: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Is money every?

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by no2fuks(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
toshmann:
For $50billion tax free, i go gree

All those saying no amt of money is worth it, i gotta tell y'all. . . Shut the fvck up, suckers

Peopke are sleeping with your wives and girl friends behind your backs, sometimes even in your face, without giving a damn, or a dime.

Abegi cool

do you know what $50 billion is?

i can bet anything you dont have $1 'million
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by henrixx(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Omo ye 10milla ;DOmo ye 10milla
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by skykenny: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
No way with my girlfriend let alone with my spouse!

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by keandre: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
no be just to sleep ahh bring the money
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Juxtified(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
coogaluta:
10million Naira is small money na angry undecided
If it's dollar now, I for consider am cool
I'll just have to wash the peenis thoroughly with chlorox when he's done tongue
I don't get you. If u're female as ur profile says and then u have to wash his penis when he's done, doesn't it mean u're trying to prevent HIM from being infected by YOU?
As in what I'm trying to say is, is there a gonorrhoea village in ur tunnel?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.