Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,733 members, 7,865,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN (38419 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by komek(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Na wa o
We r watching
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by dayo23(f): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
enzony:

I think you are very correct. Yorubas are too good in opposition politics and this administration will start receiving fires from the Yoruba-Lagos media. But it's vey good for our democracy.
don't be suprise Tinubu will breakout from APC form his new party and then liase with PDP. It all about agreement, south west goes to him with major stake in NASS. He is a guru in the game, he can never be defeated but jst subdue temporary and that what is happening now. He will b back with a shocker

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by dayo23(f): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Onyiridike:

STOP this nonsense already. If Tinubu has any power beyond SW, why didn't he anoint a yoruba man the presidential candidate under APC?

Don't tell me Tinubu would reject the position of a president, if it is given to him? He simply cannot become one because he does not have the political will to attain that feat.

How can CPC outsmart ACN in the new APC by producing the presidential candidate (Buhari) if Tinubu has anything in his brain?

Are you telling us that ALL yorubas in APC have no presidential ambition?

Your people always mistake treachery for wisdom.

The North have used your people to regain power, period.

You can continue to hope that Buhari dies so that Osibanjo takes over the seat of power. It seems, that is the ONLY reason why your people voted Buhari.
After reading this your comment my brother, I realised you don't deserve a reply, just stick to whatever opinion you have! God keep us alive
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by dayo23(f): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
soldierdollar:

And Tinubu was sleeping when Saraki shamed his candidate ?
lemme educate u boy, politics is not always about who laugh first, but who takes it all at the end! OBJ and Goodluck case was an example. Let wait till 2019 u will understand better

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by enzony(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
don't be suprise Tinubu will breakout from APC form his new party and then liase with PDP. It all about agreement, south west goes to him with major stake in NASS. He is a guru in the game, he can never be defeated but jst subdue temporary and that what is happening now. He will b back with a shocker

There is no way Tinubu will ever attempt to join forces with PDP. Tinubu is not exactly Igbo-friendly - and you know the Igbos are now the biggest single block in PDP nationally. Whatever be his resolves, the likeliest move from him is to lie low and mend fences with his party by accepting the outcome of national politics both in NASS and in the future with Buhari Fed Govt.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Securedlife(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
APC, I DEY LAUGH O. . .
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by AtlanticBreeze: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
scheming in what way? You have no proof he was actually scheming. He was more focus on Buhari winning the primary. Elections
I have no time to argue with people who like to live in lies
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok na

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by soldierdollar(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
lemme educate u boy, politics is not always about who laugh first, but who takes it all at the end! OBJ and Goodluck case was an example. Let wait till 2019 u will understand better

Eyaa . I can see you've got too much faith in the old man. You are very sure he'll renbounce .
Anyway let him lick his wounds for tge moment and wait till 2019 . That's if he'll not be relegated to d wheelchair by then because of old age grin
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Akpan107(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
kindnyce:
TINUBU,JUST RELAX
UR DAY OF TAKING UR POUND OF FLESH IS NEAR IN SIGHT
JUST KEEP CALM...SARAKI AND PDP MUST FALL angry angry
You are a big dreamer!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by nightmile: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yellowbars don't deserve dis punishment , its not fair.

Yellowbars shld beg fayose, he's d only man dat can redeem u all from dis political suicide.

I can deduce from your poor mentality that you were raised in a brothel where your demented mother practiced her illicit trade.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by ogene007: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
kindnyce:
TINUBU,JUST RELAX

UR DAY OF TAKING UR POUND OF FLESH IS NEAR IN SIGHT

JUST KEEP CALM...SARAKI AND PDP MUST FALL angry angry
Continue to live in a fools paradise.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
why feel sorry? Some one in his mansion controlling massive wealth, beside Tinubu has always been an opposition and he is use to it, the problem is that the presidential ambition of Saraki and Atiku if at all they have is dead and buried for real.
Tinubu will use all his sophisticated mechanism to finished them off, even OBJ/Goodluck can testify on this. Tinubu is a lion

My dear, southwest alone cannot oust any government. It was collaboration with the north, and the person of Buhari that won APC that election. It wasn't so much about Tinubu, after all PDP got over 40-45% votes in the southwest. Let's stop ascribing undue glory to Tinubu.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Macelliot(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Do u wanna beg now?
Beg who?
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by billyG(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sen.BAT pdp nightmare,Pdp albatross,d conquering lion of bodillion.d Jagaban of apc,d crusher of pdp,d destroyer of d umbrella cult,d master strategist.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by GreatEngineer(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tinubu ntooor, see what you have caused yourself and others, very soon PMB will throw you out of APC.
By then that your frog eyes will become something else.
Welcome to national politics.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Macelliot(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by ajepako(f): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
why feel sorry? Some one in his mansion controlling massive wealth, beside Tinubu has always been an opposition and he is use to it, the problem is that the presidential ambition of Saraki and Atiku if at all they have is dead and buried for real.
Tinubu will use all his sophisticated mechanism to finished them off, even OBJ/Goodluck can testify on this. Tinubu is a lion

You are overrating this guy abeg..

Im not a fan of Tinubu, Atiku or Saraki, but I dont see how Tinubu can hinder them politically..

Even his influence in the southwest is limited considering the last election: GEJ and PMB were head to head in Lagos and in south west

And dont forget whatever influence he has is only in the south west..

South south, south east will follow these people just to spite Tinubu, mark my words

so, where is his influnce?

And I speak as a Yoruba from Lagos state..

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by ajepako(f): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
precious1967:
senator saraki ll be left wit painful memories when the time comes. where're d history of those who betrayed Baba Awolowo in nigeria history today?

So, Tinubu is our ' Baba Awolowo' in Yorubaland, abi?

Ma je ki Baba Awolowo sepe fun e oh

Comparing the late incorruptible baba to Tinubu!
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by rafaelloteli: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
precious1967:
senator saraki ll be left wit painful memories when the time comes. where're d history of those who betrayed Baba Awolowo in nigeria history today?

Taaaa, comot dia, Papa Awolowo was never a greedy and self-centered politician.......He is far far above Tinubu in wen talking about the good ethics of politics.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by billyG(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow!dis iz d only thread no e-diots or tanoids hav not insulted our beloved president keep it up.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by ajepako(f): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Blackfire:

my life is good not miserable? Atleast i ride 2 cars, mazda 2002, and honda pilot 2004...am expecting my honda CRV 2005 black colour. I am a self employed dealing on building materials.
I speak 3 international languages with 'friends' outside.
I am building my own house remaining roofing...let me stop here.
Now this is what i meant by been sorry for tinubu.. After all he put in to make apc a reality, other power broker are treating him lke a fo.ol.
Now try an abuse me one more time , pls , pls i beg u, pls.

Nice one bro!

'Told' the Tinubuoid!
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by anigbajumo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
What many pple dnt knw is dat in politics,ur opinion cannot b respected all d time even if u ar godfather.

Politics iz all about who laugh it all at d end.jst flash bk @ OBJ/GEJ.

I knw tinubu is a politcal strategist when it comes to game like dis.

Let keep on watching!!!
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by kellyAB: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
OBJ hand is also in this JAGABAN travail he never hid his detest for jagaban corrupt profile he did not have a choice but to work with him in other to chase GEJ out of office having achieved all this both obj, Atiku and Buhari new it was time to put Jagaban in his rightful place he was used and dump his ego has been deflated, he was too ambitious, all the north need in 2019 is to form alliance with south east and south south.it is a pity if this is the way they are going to pay jagaban back, where is amenchi? His he not in nigeria?
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by jibs4lv(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yellowbars don't deserve dis punishment , its not fair.

Yellowbars shld beg fayose, he's d only man dat can redeem u all from dis political suicide.
tribalisms can kill u kno grin
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by PrinceNwokeji: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Is this the CHANGE the APC promised Nigerians
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by alabi826(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmmm jagaban don forget say he can't fool all the people all the time. but can fool some people all the time
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by alabi826(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
PrinceNwokeji:
Is this the CHANGE the APC promised Nigerians
DO YOU THING DEY CAN OFFER US CHANGE IN THE 1ST PLACE.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Marotzke(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin so, APC superpowers were preparing to give Tinubu a public lynching.
more like a fiery necklace. Buhari's men brought tyre, Saraki smuggled in a jerry can of petrol and Atiku is ever ready with a lighter. Na useless Okorosha go leak the plot by exclaiming that he was perceiving the aroma of roasted suya. This exclamation jolted liar Mohammed to place a call to Tinubu, Akande and Osunbade to do a 440 dash.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by islandmoon: 1:38am On Jul 05, 2015
I didnt know saraki crew paid Floyd mayweather to come and beat Tinubu up at the NEC meeting! oh! well, let me see you cheat the yorubas! we know what to do with our votes in 2019, we will vote against saraki and any northerner, this is a chance for Jonah to resurface, at least i will be fully settled in Canada!
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by kcthepundit(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Islie:

■ How Oyegun survived

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/why-tinubu-boycotted-apc-nec-meeting-chieftain/

I don't even pity Tinubu. He should know that that the Northerners are one. They have now taken over the party and govt so next time he should know which region to form alliance with.
Imagine after all his struggles to bring the southwest votes to APC which clearly made them win, he's now not invited to crucial NWC/NEC meetings.
That's very good for him. Once bitten......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion / Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.