Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo (49151 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Bauchi APC Youth Leader In Accident While Rushing To Meet Aisha Buhari / Caption This Photo Of Military Men During Their Morning Training In Yobe Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by NewsINigeria(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Na only me waka come...

[size=20pt]Very Hot!!!!!!!!! >>>> Next WhatsApp update might introduce a "Like" button and let you unsee messages[/size]
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by AlchemistDean(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by uzo200(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
end time
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Ndkings1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
2bad ooooo
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by madridguy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
May God help you to uphold your pledge. Lol

Mediva:
grin ;Dawwww. that's disgusting. I promised myself never to open anything graphic again. I forgive myself though. boi get well soon. Anyway single and searching, anyone available?
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by funstufz: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rotjijatau:
This is the case that is in the airwaves of every radio station in Jos. My fellow Josites can attest to that.

This young man named Pam is the youth leader of state lowcost in Jos. He went to the ATM to withdraw 100,000naira for his house rent. He was the only person that the ATM paid leaving others stranded, so the military men needed money urgently & they ask him to give them the 100,000naira and come to their base in sector 6 the following day to collect his money, but the man could not give them because he has something very important to do with the money(house rent). So the military guys beat the hell out of him and collected the cash. When the STF commander Major Gen. Chris Enete was called on a life program on Silverbird 93.7fm Jos, he said they should please come to his office at the STF headquarters so that he will take appropriate sanction on those military men involved because it is what he described as indiscipline. He also promised that the guy's money will be refunded to him and the military will also take full responsibility of his medical bill. He is currently on admission at Parkview hospital opp. Solomon Lar Amusement Park.

Nairalanders, what is your take?

Hmmmmm, where were they during the days of Boko Haram.

On a serious note, they must be dealt with as a deterrent for others with like minds. Haba, if they so need money that badly, why not kuku break the ATM or force their oga's madam to give them money, afterall, they bith reside in the same barrack.

This must not be swept under the carpet oooooooooo
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Beasts
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Osarieme415(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is barbaric
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Kniclause: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Well what can we say? beaten up innocent citizen while boko boys are havin fun in sambisa. soldiers kor ole ni.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by biggybanty7(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sai Gobe,opresion
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by matingo(f): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is unacceptable
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by SFSNIPER(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bros sorry oh. Not all of us will do that. Sorry.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Chinatownm(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mediva:
grin ;Dawwww. that's disgusting. I promised myself never to open anything graphic again. I forgive myself though. boi get well soon. Anyway single and searching, anyone available?

Search no more u just found me
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by no2fuks(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Mortal kombat
Finish him
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
madridguy:
May God help you to uphold your pledge. Lol

nawa for u ooo, u no even allow the comment land. na so the thing do u reach?
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by bigerboy200: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jungle we in..called Nigeria.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by richidinho(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nothing in this country is working since May 29
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by MarieSucre(f): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
iidibaraya:
In Jos youth use to find soldiers trouble so don't blame them for u don't know what is the source of that issue
Na I'm dem scatter im head like this? Does the punishment fit the crime? If he had died in the process do you think anyone would still be asking whether he is at fault or what he had done wrong?
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by aimuan(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Between our military and boko haram I dnt even knw the one that fits to be called TERRORIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Edetsam(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
yes o
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Demmzy15(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Please wu gat chilled camel piss and thick 'ogi' for me?! embarassed
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by charsobodo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Too bad...
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by babadem2much(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Haba! go n fabricate a better lie that will suit this topic.

i swear even devil go deny dis one. grin
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Etizz: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Exactly what they are good at..... Beating up civilians and driving round Street with their hilux pickup truck as if they can face real war....... Pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by klbakare(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mediva:
awwww. that's disgusting. I promised myself never to open anything graphic again. I forgive myself though. boi get well soon.

hello cutie am so so so available...kindly PM me cheesy grin
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by frank043(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
@op: Must you mention the name of the hospital where he is on admission??
Sorry to the man whose head was broken. The rank and file in the military are mere barbarians!!!
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Davidifeanyi: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nigeria soldiers brutalising innocent citizens since 1913 but if they hear about B-Haram now they go shitpoo for their pant. Sorry my guy take heart dear...you know sey you no be politician abeg if you see them...run go hid for toilet to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Am begining to hate this. Military force let. Them go to sambisa and fight BH fagots
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
iidibaraya:
In Jos youth use to find soldiers trouble so don't blame them for u don't know what is the source of that issue
how does withdrawing from d atm translate 2 "finding soldiers trouble"?
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Kirinwa: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Mortal kombat

grin grin grin

Wickedness I laugh at you.

Wait o. Na hammer abi na hand dem use?

Last Bullet: This is armed robbery by Nigerian soldiers o. Pls op upload video not picture of battered head not showing the batterer.

Its possible they could have shot him in their base if he had gone.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by olalekanhandsome(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nairalander beware they might be thieves ooooo,they might be unknown soldiers ooooo, They might be real thieves putting on soldiers uniform maltreating people oooo..........they are thieve not a real soldiers...find out very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.