Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! (3341 Views)

Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Chimourinho(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Am a corp member serving @mkpat enin LGA Akwa ibom state, this is what i saw when i went strolling this morning. A woman from another community trying to enter another community with her children by sliding down a cliff.

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Joromi1: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Picture? undecided
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Chimourinho(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Part of it

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Chimourinho(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Twas funny tho i warned the woman against it even tho it seemed the kids were living it. It can cause bruises on d belly and be contaminated at same tym.

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Chimourinho(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Anosike Chimourinho reporting live from Akwa ibom state, Nairaland iWitness. lolz

1 Like

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Feranchek(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
bigcal4rea:
This is serious

Eleyi gidi gan!

Chimourinho:
Anosike Chimourinho reporting live from Akwa ibom state, Nairaland Tv.

Seun bar norva plenty reash that one. Just use 'Nairaland iWitness'

1 Like

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by freakcin: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Alika the corper! tongue If u were so concerned why didn't u help her undecided.

Naija peeps and taking pictures, even when someone is at the point of death. undecided

4 Likes

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Chimourinho(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
freakcin:
Alika the corper! tongue If u were so concerned why didn't u help her undecided.

Naija peeps and taking pictures, even when someone is at the point of death. undecided
lol i did bro bt after i had taken d pics bcoz if i hadn't taken d pic and sure u will be d one to write
'pics or idonbilivit' onye amamihe bu ike n'azu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by freakcin: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
I don't ask for pictures. Would've done my bit without bringing it to the internet, anyways whatever rocks ur boat

U still look like Alika the corper! tongue
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Chimourinho(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
freakcin:
I don't ask for pictures. Would've done my bit without bringing it to the internet, anyways whatever rocks ur boat

U still look like Alika the corper! tongue
Lolz mancho like me? u nid yr glasses

3 Likes

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Yustash001(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
I don't even know what's relevant about this.....any small thing na to snap come put am for nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by enoqueen: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Na waoh!
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Ibsgal(f): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
You saw a woman and her young kids scaling down a cliff, and the next bright idea that came to your head was to take out your phone and start taking pictures? You couldn't help them? #facepalm

3 Likes

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by mredwifeosband: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
The kids seem to see it as fun or adventure especially the little girl
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Omotayor123(f): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
he he he... But why's she trying to go through the cliff. is there no other way
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Omotayor123(f): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
k
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Chimourinho(m): 1:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Ibsgal:
You saw a woman and her young kids scaling down a cliff, and the next bright idea that came to your head was to take out your phone and start taking pictures? You couldn't help them? #facepalm
seem u had a bad day, since u can't relax and read my comments. I blame person? No na free mb dy cause am na

3 Likes

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by tpiander: 1:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Put down the camera and help next time so you don't seem like a witch.

1 Like

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Ibsgal(f): 3:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Chimourinho:

seem u had a bad day, since u can't relax and read my comments. I blame person? No na free mb dy cause am na

Actually, I had an amazing day, and I did read the comments where you claimed to have helped her after you took the pics. Taking the pics was unnecessary, and the story is not news-worthy. You're a freaking man, and the 1st thing you should have done was to help them; apparently, gallantry is lost on you.

1 Like

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by EfemenaXY: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2015
The kids looked like they were having fun.

Shame on you though, @op - for choosing to pose and snap pics of yourself, then coming online to rant, gossip, and judge, rather than help a woman and her kids out.

Typical selfish mentality of your new breed Naija males.
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by cococandy(f): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2015
OP just take correction sha.

How did you feel taking their pics while they were maneuvering their way out of that predicament.

The boy in white panties tho. I have a feeling he will scrape the skin on his stomach. How did his siblings catch him sef?

You're tall, you coulda just walked over and lifted him to the ground and they will be like 'uncle thank you'

Ok preaching over. You're a handsome man don't mind freakcin.
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Chimourinho(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2015
tpiander:
Put down the camera and help next time so you don't seem like a witch.
Ok sir. Bt i actually helped afterwards bt it was sumtin that does not happen often so that was what ma curiosity. Actually it was my first tym to see such. Buh i get it no pic next tym. lolz
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
But these are award winning pictures. Wait till the BBC or CNN get hold of them.

The young man said he helped in getting the kids down. I don't really think he has done anything wrong.

A picture can be more convincing than a thousand words.

You never know who's reading this and could help in bringing a solution to this kind of 'weird' situation.

1 Like

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by DEGREE2466(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
freakcin:

Easy bro. If you read the first comment, you will read the poster requesting for pictures. What is the best way to concretise his point/message other than these pictures?
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by DEGREE2466(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:

How did you feel taking their pics while they were maneuvering their way out of that predicament.

The boy in white panties tho. I have a feeling he will scrape the skin on his stomach. How did his siblings catch him sef?

You're tall, you coulda just walked over and lifted him to the ground and they will be like 'uncle thank you'

Hypocrites everywhere.

Talk the truth if you had open this thread and you did not see those pictures, how will you understand what the poster is talking about lipsrsealed
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by tpiander: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Easy bro. If you read the first comment, you will read the poster requesting for pictures. What is the best way to concretise his point/message other than these pictures?

He could say I helped a lady with her kids climbing a cliff.
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by kinglekan: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:

grin

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by kinglekan: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Hypocrites everywhere.

Talk the truth if you had open this thread and you did not see those pictures, how will you understand what the poster is talking about lipsrsealed

[b]
Calm down and take a chill pill bruv. grin

Now you seem like OPs legal aid counsel. What peeps are saying in essence is that this isn't news worthy.

It should have been a simple act of random kindness. Rather than taking pictures and making himself some sort of superstar for helping a woman and her kids.

The only reason I opened the thread was because of the caption "OMG, what is this lady doing to her kids". Which suggest or implies that the woman in question was probably maltreating her kids or doing something really bad to them.

Opening the thread to find out that its a complete opposite, makes it look like the OP was trying to make a mockery of the woman and score cheap likes for helping her.

Mr Chimourinho you are a corps member and what you should have done was to help and keep it to yourself. You didn't even tell us if there was an alternate route in crossing between both communities. Yet you make it look like the woman in question purposely put her kids through that all for nothing.

If you don't know the whole story don't be quick to speak and type.
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by pretydiva(f): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dis is bad..dat boy tommy go don peel tire.sm mothers tho
Re: O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! by MurderX: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

[b]
Calm down and take a chill pill bruv. grin

Now you seem like OPs legal aid counsel. What peeps are saying in essence is that this isn't news worthy.

It should have been a simple act of random kindness. Rather than taking pictures and making himself some sort of superstar for helping a woman and her kids.

The only reason I opened the thread was because of the caption "OMG, what is this lady doing to her kids". Which suggest or implies that the woman in question was probably maltreating her kids or doing something really bad to them.

Opening the thread to find out that its a complete opposite, makes it look like the OP was trying to make a mockery of the woman and score cheap likes for helping her.

Mr Chimourinho you are a corps member and what you should have done was to help and keep it to yourself. You didn't even tell us if there was an alternate route in crossing between both communities. Yet you make it look like the woman in question purposely put her kids through that all for nothing.

If you don't know the whole story don't be quick to speak and type.
[/b]

Stewpid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Men Doesn't Want Their Wives To Be Richer Than Them, WHY? / I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife / Incest Situationship At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.