Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' (11046 Views)

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / I've Never Seen This Strange Animal Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Prodeegee:

I could tell you were lying.

I didn't even need further proof.

It's good cos d girls are trippin already

Have fun breeding your invisible hyena cubs

it look like Photoshop or something from the moon right? common grow up, what's your name boy? never mind go cuddle under mum, this place is for men and women and not for boys and girls as your think, good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Prodeegee(m): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2015
9jagobetta:

it look like Photoshop or something from the moon right? common grow up, what's your name boy? never mind go cuddle under mum, this place is for men and women and not for boys and girls as your think, good night.
grin

What shall we call thee

Daddy hyena grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by kuzee(m): 1:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Prodeegee:
grin

What shall we call thee

Daddy hyena grin
I really like this your his moniker
I pray 9jagobetta wella in common sense, and spirit of madness disappear
Amen I pray

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2015
kuzee:

Amen I pray

prodeegee and kuzy abi kuze whatever you guys are called, be careful, today is sunday I may have to cast you two out like a demon, I guess you are two of a kind, antagonist, what's the trouble with you boys seeing a free picture that cost you nothing from a nairalander and you are ranting on top nothing, nawa o... if you are girls you will nag hell out of a man. I can't remember when I send a personal invitation to you guys on this my page self, could you please leave this page if you will be a gentle boys... grin
kuzee:

Amen I pray

prodeegee and kuzy abi kuze whatever you guys are called, be careful, today is sunday I may have to cast you two out like a demon, I guess you are two of a kind, antagonist, what's the trouble with you boys seeing a free picture that cost you nothing from a nairalander and you are ranting on top nothing, nawa o... if you are girls you will nag hell out of a man. I can't remember when I send a personal invitation to you guys on this my page self, could you please leave this page if you will be a gentle boys...
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by DidiLove1: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2015
It's not difficult to see that these are not hyena pups (note that they are known as pups not cubs). They are the kits of the civet cat.

OP the pictures below are those of cubs of the common spotted hyena, native to sub-Saharan Africa and the only hyena specie found in Nigeria. Notice those wide, front-facing ears rising well above the forehead. Now take another look at the animals on the picture you posted. They are striped and have small side-pointing ears.

Please next time you decide to come on here and post pictures, do your research properly and convince yourself that you are relaying absolute correct information. And in case you haven't noticed or are new to the Pets section, we have done away with this idea of cussing out people who make comments portraying views that are contrary to yours. It's called maturity.

MODIFIED: Civet. Thanks Baroba and Chucky234

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Baroba(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2015
African civet cats, nocturnal animals found in West Africa and parts of Asia. Looks nothing like hyena cubs brother..

Ecological studies should be made mandatory in Nigeria, unfortunately we have leaders that certainly can't be bothered, how on earth can anybody call these hyenas?

We should really let these things thrive in their natural habitat, they are not pets.. It's pretty obvious these were caught due to heavy deforestation
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmm Op call these kittens baby hyena, these are African Civet cat kittens.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Didilove1 go ask Google hyena have up to four different speeches, one of the common characteristic is the ear that is almost round, cat face is nothing similar to that of dog, look at them well enough, and to let you know hyena sometime spend up three years with their mother before they become independent.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2015
DidiLove1:
It's not difficult to see that these are not hyena pups (note that they are known as pups not cubs). They are the kits of the civet cat.

OP the pictures below are those of cubs of the common spotted hyena, native to sub-Saharan Africa and the only hyena specie found in Nigeria. Notice those wide, front-facing ears rising well above the forehead. Now take another look at the animals on the picture you posted. They are striped and have small side-pointing ears.

Please next time you decide to come on here and post pictures, do your research properly and convince yourself that you are relaying absolute correct information. And in case you haven't noticed or are new to the Pets section, we have done away with this idea of cussing out people who make comments portraying views that are contrary to yours. It's called maturity.

Very true.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2015
9jagobetta:
Didilove1 go ask Google hyena have up to four different speeches, one of the common characteristic is the ear that is almost round, cat face is nothing similar to that of dog, look at them well enough, and to let you know hyena sometime spend up three years with their mother before they become independent.
Hyena have up to four different "speeches" ?
Bros it is spelt species not "speeches", oya thank me for the correction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by DidiLove1: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2015
9jagobetta:

What exactly is your point sir?

Of course, they hyena has only 4 species left in existence, the spotted hyena, the striped hyena, the brown hyena and the aadwolf.

How does a pup hyena spending three years with his mom correct the fact that you posted kittens of the civet cat and labelled them hyena cubs?

And that story about Lagos-Ibadan expressway Jesus take control!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2015
DidiLove1:

sorry bro, don't be mr or mrs too know, they are also regarded as cubs, even bears, wolf etc. and like I said if only u seek to learn more you can Google for hyena cubs and you will see the type I posted and other speeches. shalom
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by DidiLove1: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
9jagobetta:

sorry bro, don't be mr or mrs too know, they are also regarded as cubs, even bears, wolf etc. and like I said if only u seek to learn more you can Google for hyena cubs and you will see the type I posted and other speeches. shalom

OK.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2015
DidiLove1:

What exactly is your point sir?

Of course, they hyena has only 4 species left in existence, the spotted hyena, the striped hyena, the brown hyena and the aadwolf.

How does a pup hyena spending three years with his mom correct the fact that you posted kittens of the civet cat and labelled them hyena cubs?

And that story about Lagos-Ibadan expressway Jesus take control!

I laughed aloud in Chinese, your ignorance. where exactly do u know along lagos Ibadan express road, now if I tell you we found even buffalo in that forest you will call it a fiction
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2015
9jagobetta:

I never said they don't refers to young hyena as cubs, I said those are not hyena cubs rather african Civet cats kits.
By the way it is spelt species and not "speeches".

1 Like

Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by DidiLove1: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2015
9jagobetta:

I laughed aloud in Chinese, your ignorance. where exactly do u know along lagos Ibadan express road, now if I tell you we found even buffalo in that forest you will call it a fiction

OK.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by kuzee(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
9jagobetta:

prodeegee and kuzy abi kuze whatever you guys are called, be careful, today is sunday I may have to cast you two out like a demon, I guess you are two of a kind, antagonist, what's the trouble with you boys seeing a free picture that cost you nothing from a nairalander and you are ranting on top nothing, nawa o... if you are girls you will nag hell out of a man. I can't remember when I send a personal invitation to you guys on this my page self, could you please leave this page if you will be a gentle boys... grin

prodeegee and kuzy abi kuze whatever you guys are called, be careful, today is sunday I may have to cast you two out like a demon, I guess you are two of a kind, antagonist, what's the trouble with you boys seeing a free picture that cost you nothing from a nairalander and you are ranting on top nothing, nawa o... if you are girls you will nag hell out of a man. I can't remember when I send a personal invitation to you guys on this my page self, could you please leave this page if you will be a gentle boys...
lol
I expected this to happen
swo guy yu no understand simple english,I don't even understand ur lingua me likey ur moniker, I am sayin about u o, am sayin 9jagobetta very soon, all the corruption go end soon amen
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Namdeenero(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2015
Baroba:
African civet cats, nocturnal animals found in West Africa and parts of Asia. Looks nothing like hyena cubs brother..

Ecological studies should be made mandatory in Nigeria, unfortunately we have leaders that certainly can't be bothered, how on earth can anybody call these hyenas?

We should really let these things thrive in their natural habitat, they are not pets.. It's pretty obvious these were caught due to heavy deforestation
Your right
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2015
chucky234:
I never said they don't refers to young hyena as cubs, I said those are not hyena cubs rather african Civet cats kits.
By the way it is spelt species and not "speeches".
species of course, thank you, really I don't have to ague with you but for the purpose of others, hyena belong to the dog family and not cat, if nothing is clear to you, obviously to others the face is not of a cat, in the mean time I will leave you with the liberty of your opinion, its free world buddy...
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by kuzee(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2015
chucky234:
Hyena have up to four different "speeches" ?
Bros it is spelt species not "speeches", oya thank me for the correction.
lol
this niqqa will neva seize to amaze me
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2015
kuzee:
lol this niqqa will neva seize to amaze me
Happy Sunday jare.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by kuzee(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2015
chucky234:
Happy Sunday jare.
lol
same to u my guy
hope say u sleep
abeg let enjoy the fun with this niqqa,
construction company ko?
his lingua self.. make I no talk
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by knyte(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Me wan even watch d video. Cos like play like play we no dy talk about "The Brave Hunter' again. Sounds too much like a story book for kids sef.
And hunter kunle stole the hyena cubs from their mother frm d very very dark den just to come and show us on nairaland grin
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by fF01(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2015
o surenge surenge! i laff in SWAHILI, hyena??! dat tin wey go dey laff lyk winch. dis person no get idea of wetin en put 4 aws. hyena wey go stalk Lion till e kill am. der ezz magic in dia jaw, as kan crush de strongest/toughest bone. dat creature ezz uniquely wicked... #KEEPOFF
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Prodeegee(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Pls post recent pictures of your 'hyena cubs'. Or check the site you scooped them from and copy more.

And about seeing a buffalo, I once saw two elephants also. Lagos/ibadan is a dungeon and a wild habitat. Everyone there are brave hunters.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prodeegee:
Pls post recent pictures of your 'hyena cubs'. Or check the site you scooped them from and copy more.

And about seeing a buffalo, I once saw two elephants also. Lagos/ibadan is a dungeon and a wild habitat. Everyone there are brave hunters.

this guy u no go kill will laughter ooo cheesy
Prodeegee:

this guy u no go kill will laughter ooo
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Prodeegee(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
9jagobetta:

this guy u no go kill will laughter ooo cheesy

this guy u no go kill will laughter ooo
I'm serious!

Let's see recent pictures.

And oh! I noticed you've changed the title of the thread.

"A nairalander has hyena as pets" or so.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
kuzee:
lol same to u my guy hope say u sleep abeg let enjoy the fun with this niqqa, construction company ko? his lingua self.. make I no talk
Sleep ke, I no close eye at all. I dey calculate new formular to use make cool cash.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by chucky234(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prodeegee:

Hmmm abeg which day you go get chance carry me go dat Lagos/Ibadan exp-way make me too take eye see Buffalo, elephant and Hyena.
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by Prodeegee(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
chucky234:
Hmmm abeg which day you go get chance carry me go dat Lagos/Ibadan exp-way make me too take eye see Buffalo, elephant and Hyena.
na the day wey 9jagobetta
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by 9jagobetta: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prodeegee:

hahaaa nawa for u oo, but u can notice the back grand naa, a hand feeding them, local biscuit carton, the floor and all
Re: Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' by younglawya(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Those are not hyenas jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade / Pitbull and boerboel puppies Available for pickup.contact:09024600855....!!!!!!! / Training Your Dog Made Easy (adults And Puppies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.