Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... (13316 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Ok o lipsrsealed.
Gurgle:

oh. not always but I just like the way ice prince looks

his face is so smoooooooooth
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
My thought, who invites a girl/lady to his house on first date? shocked shocked shocked everything seems wrong with that idea. That said, going to his house doesn't make you look any cheap. He might not even be interested in any silly thing at that moment. Maybe he only wanna be in an environment where he feels at home. Or maybe he's got some flashy things to flaunt (in the case of a rich guy). I don't like when ladies think keeping a guy waiting long for something they'll finally give makes them look any decent. Lol. Real men look beyond that

yeah that's what I mean. its not the coming to the house but I think theyre not really taking how she feels into consideration

so many people have been raped because of this and they still think its ok to spring that on someone theyre not dating yet. I think its selfish

so if she just said yes and showed up you wouldn't think of her differently than if she made you chase her a little bit?

it cant be far from the truth otherwise so many people wouldn't have come to the same conclusion
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

NOT BAD

NOT BAD AT ALL!!!!!

already created a mental picture .

#TillTheDayWeGoSeeRealPic

lol na oil painting you go see...or those drawings you see on the inside of caves
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. Nah. You?

Yesai
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2015
For me, how long I chased a girl has nothing to do with my picture of who I think she is. It's all about getting the chemistry right. How long it took to get it right wouldn't mean nothing
Gurgle:

yeah that's what I mean. its not the coming to the house but I think theyre not really taking how she feels into consideration

so many people have been raped because of this and they still think its ok to spring that on someone theyre not dating yet. I think its selfish

so if she just said yes and showed up you wouldn't think of her differently than if she made you chase her a little bit?

it cant be far from the truth otherwise so many people wouldn't have come to the same conclusion

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Which? Btw, why 'sir' me?
Gurgle:

Yesai
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
For me, how long I chased a girl has nothing to do with my picture of who I think she is. It's all about getting the chemistry right. How long it took to get it right wouldn't mean nothing

well I think youre an exception
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Which? Btw, why 'sir' me?

its a secret. LOL

im giving you sir to boost your self esteem
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by skyfullofstars(f): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2015
I wouldn't go... It shows his intentions which may not be honest! It's a big no, there's no need...
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol. I'm not. Many dudes around share same sentiment. Every guy have a plan before approaching a girl for relationship. Some only wanna play around and take advantage, some wanna gold dig , some wanna love you cuz they are in love with you. So your playing hard to get can't change their goal(s) cheesy grin cheesy grin
Gurgle:

well I think youre an exception

2 Likes

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. I'm not. Many dudes around share same sentiment. Every guy have a plan before approaching a girl for relationship. Some only wanna play around and take advantage, some wanna gold dig , some wanna love you cuz they are in love with you. So your playing hard to get can't change their goal(s) cheesy grin cheesy grin

that doesn't make me feel any better. besides, intentions can change depending on the way you portray yourself.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Secret again? shocked too many secrets for a young lady like you. SMH tongue tongue

No thanks for the booster, I'll pass
Gurgle:

its a secret. LOL

im giving you sir to boost your self esteem
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Secret again? shocked too many secrets for a young lady like you. SMH tongue tongue

No thanks for the booster, I'll pass

I don't think I even have enough secrets grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe the long wait and hard to get game could make a guy inlove change his mind tongue tongue
Gurgle:

that doesn't make me feel any better. besides, intentions can change depending on the way you portray yourself.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
u too are cutesmiley
Thanks, how are you? smiley
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Really? shocked shocked shocked I can't deal mehhhhhhhn cry
Gurgle:

I don't think I even have enough secrets grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

lol na oil painting you go see...or those drawings you see on the inside of caves

it didnt fair na.

u supppose giv guys something to drool over.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by NeilOssai(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
seriously, I don't visit a guy's house on first date
.. ya rite. But there is a First tym u visit him in his huz.....Now dat is wat we call FIRST DATE in his huz.. smiley
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Maybe the long wait and hard to get game could make a guy inlove change his mind tongue tongue

then he was never in love! simple

there is something called "delayed gratification"

anybody who is serious about love should be able to take it in spades
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

it didnt fair na.

u supppose giv guys something to drool over.

diamonds are found deep underground but ordinary stones are scattered all over the path to the village square
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Really? shocked shocked shocked I can't deal mehhhhhhhn cry

you can do it, if you believe in yourself
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2015
Too many secrets aren't good for my health. I empty my recycled bin as much as I can wink cheesy grin wink
Gurgle:

you can do it, if you believe in yourself
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Abayor7:

True! But am still searching for those two balls one her chest, perhaps dem never begin dey kom awt grin
That Ireneony girl has everything, beauty and brains, very rare to find that grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Too many secrets aren't good for my health. I empty my recycled bin as much as I can wink cheesy grin wink

they will be very good for your health if theyre the right kind of secret
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2015
How can keeping my church under cover be a good secret?
Gurgle:

they will be very good for your health if theyre the right kind of secret
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How can keeping my church under cover be a good secret?

thats not good or bad its just neutral

its not about the content of the secret but being confident in controlling the amount of info you give someone about yourself

very good for the health
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Desric(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

im sorry I didn't understand this at all

can you speak more "slowly" please grin

In simple terms "WHETHER YOU FOLLOW ONE TO HIS HOUSE ON FIRST DATE OR FOLLOW HIM ON THE 5000TH DATE," it doesn't change much as what will happen will certainly happen. Respect is earned not bought, therefore it's what you have inside of you that makes you who you are and not what you try so hard to show off all the time.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Desric:
In simple terms "WHETHER YOU FOLLOW ONE TO HIS HOUSE ON FIRST DATE OR FOLLOW HIM ON THE 5000TH DATE," it doesn't change much as what will happen will certainly happen. Respect is earned not bought, therefore it's what you have inside of you that makes you who you are and not what you try so hard to show off all the time.

LOL mehn, Im sorry, I know it's Sunday morning but this is nonsense!

how can you say following a guy home on the 1st date and following him home maybe 3 weeks or a month later have no difference, purely based on what happens when she gets there!

thats like saying going to work on one day and going to work on another day 3 weeks later are the same because youre still attending seminars!

so you don't think anything could have progressed in those 3 weeks, how you see each other, how much you like or respect the girl, nothing?

Abeg comot for road make I serve Sunday morning breakfast joor
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Is it?
Gurgle:

thats not good or bad its just neutral

its not about the content of the secret but being confident in controlling the amount of info you give someone about yourself

very good for the health
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Is it?

yes.

what is bad for the health is doing things or giving information you don't want to give because youre afraid of offending someone you have never met
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Desric(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL mehn, Im sorry, I know it's Sunday morning but this is nonsense!

how can you say following a guy home on the 1st date and following him home maybe 3 weeks or a month later have no difference, purely based on what happens when she gets there!

thats like saying going to work on one day and going to work on another day 3 weeks later are the same because youre still attending seminars!

so you don't think anything could have progressed in those 3 weeks, how you see each other, how much you like or respect the girl, nothing?

Abeg comot for road make I serve Sunday morning breakfast joor
It just show you have some inferiority complex issues otherwise what's in going to a guys house that you now see it as one big deal, or are you going to the guys house to kill yourself?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2015
I'll leave it at this
Gurgle:

yes.

what is bad for the health is doing things or giving information you don't want to give because youre afraid of offending someone you have never met

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling / 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.