Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (37198 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by jeezey(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Never try such thing... Keep your mouth shut... Or relate it with your mother to advise your brother.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by deltapikin(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
As you claimed to fear your brother and you can't summon courage to talk to him let him know that what you assumed he is doing will do his marriage no good, it'll be better for you to keep quiet. Telling his wife is not the best option. It is better you talk to an elderly person you know your brother hold in high esteem to advise him.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

After my final findings I do discover thats a lady..
Now the big question is my bro got 3 grown up kids.. And a wife..
What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?

Dont do anything its none of ur business trust me when i tell you this - never ever get urself busy between a husband and wife it will all come down to blaming everything on you! Just leave it out if its meant for her to find out she will. god is just.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nnekacherry: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2015
So you all want the woman to continue living in fools paradise.. Chai.. It's really a wicked world..

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by atilla(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Bro would advice you. Don't say anything just nibs your business.

Never ever put mouth in a husbands and wife's matter
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Xzevian(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Oh boy! You are learner, wetin concern your Agbero with overload? Better for you to keep your mouth shut or ending up being use to settle scores
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2015
lemme give u best advice but I pray all dis nairalander here should allow u follow it, try and copy dat girl phone no, den later call yah brother wife when yah brother is not around and explain everything to her and give her the no as evidence... Dats all...

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?

Guy lock up na, you nor wise? Weiten concern you inside shu, you be the wife? You think it is easy being faithful? Guy If it was the wife cheating it would have been advisable to tell him, if you go tell his wife now and the wife tells your bro and says you are trying to cause confusion between them and as such you should leave his house, guy be wise in this life, learn not to say some certain things, it will make you live longer.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by tunergy(m): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2015
texazzpete:

I never thought this level of mumuishness is still prevalent in our society.

Your brother is housing and feeding you and you're mulling over reporting him to his wife...as if when the dust settles it is not YOU that will be tossed out on the streets.

Abeg Tell am!
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 05, 2015
lemme give u best advice but I pray all dis nairalander here should allow u follow it, try and copy dat girl phone no, den later call yah brother wife when yah brother is not around and explain everything to her and give her the no as evidence... Dats all... But don't tell BABALAWO I'm d one dat give u dis advice o
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Ha!
@OP, you and Buhari na brothers?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Richy4(m): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2015
chigoizie7:

Must u be on every thread?

Are you stalking her sir?

Why not make your intention known to her and we Nairaland family will give our full support.

I promise you i will buy my own suit for the occasion. And i won't eat much that day wink
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by tunergy(m): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2015
sunkoye:
imagine him staying in his house, eating his food, taking him to work in his car...probably got him a job. Children of dis daz dies young out of gross foolishness.

Ofcourse, shebi na Computer age we dey, its obviois some people need proper reformatting and fresh installation of OS.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by famzynet: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2015
You must be a mumu to be asking such question. If you tell your brothers wife and they separate,are you eyeing her wife to befriend her. Maybe you are eyeing his wife or you are not really matured in mind. Otherwise you won't be asking this question. If you are not man enough to counsel your brother and to tell him your suspicions and fear, then SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP and stop disturbing naira landers.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nemesis99(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2015
abeg sharply tell her jare so that yur brother can gv u an award for destroying his home.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Don't come as under abeg, what if the wife knows?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by oochi123(f): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:

madaru! Pls mind ur biz n dnt cus any trouble in dat family. Dats men for u. Men pls let me ask,why do u pple cheat on ur wives?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Adaeze003(f): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2015
What if his wife was the one cheating? Will the advise still remain the same?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2015
ajos145:
Turn a blind eye but be praying for him and d entirely family. Let God fix dat
grin
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by cococandy(f): 12:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Adaeze003:
What if his wife was the one cheating? Will the advise still remain the same?
good question
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by cnwokike(m): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:
Yea! Bt I'm 99 percent sure! He's cheatin
Have you gotten another place to stay? Its like you dont know how to mind your business...
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by NemzySeries(m): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Dunt create a scene wiT an ugly end.....I'm not saying itz cool but let sleeping dogs lie
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by DrGroove(f): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2015
@op.Mind your business.
all married men cheat!
Ur brother is decent enough to respect his wife n hide his affair while others are rubbing it on their wife's faces n bragging about it.
Imagine going to extent of saving his lovers no as a male.

If you need to talk to somebody,talk to your brother.Advise him to play safe n not bring HIV to his wife!Shikena!!
Don't go stressing the woman with stale news.Na today married men begin phuck outside?

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by IYANGBALI: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Op na wetin be your own?amebo,go try am now,tell him wife and see how the wife will drive your brother out of his house and marry you as her new husband. If you no take time for this matter,dem go use your head break coconut chop,amebo tongue
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by IYANGBALI: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2015
DrGroove:
Na today married men begin phuck outside?

I tire for the op o
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by MrP7: 12:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Telling his wife is not the way forward, u wan scatter your brothers house
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 05, 2015
What the heck is your problem?Your brother took you to his place of work,so you won't be jobless.still you're not satisfied with that.I think you love being homeless and redundant.if your brother's wife has manfriend,do you think she will tell you?mind your fucking business.please be loyal to your brother,even if it hurts.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Your husband/wife don hear am well well.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by linearity: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2015
So, what are you going to tell the wife? That the husband is talking to someone on the phone that you suspect to be a lady?

That is all you got? You sure say you no bi busy body? Your title is even wrong, what you narrated is not enough to conclude that he is cheating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by kuzee(m): 2:12am On Jul 05, 2015
God loves a Happy home, Satan is a destroyer of a Happy home and never let peace reign.
and indeed the bible said we should mind our business which is all advice you fellas are pouring in.
in a generation when things are bound to happen, secret can’t be covered forever
my advice for you talk to the wife in a cool manner, what I mean cool manner,in a gentle way, other wise your bro might suspect your are hitching on her, talk to her in way she would handle the situation without letting your bro know you are the one who told her, let her find out if what you said is actually true, if that happened, she should pretend to call a male friend, let every thing be staged, watch and see ur bro reaction.
well if I were in your shoes, I will simply talk to her in a cool way and let her handle the rest
the reason am telling you this is Men have to think wisely, you can’t tell if God brought you there to save the home
chucky234 I sight you, lol
you no wan sleep ni
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by chucky234(m): 2:17am On Jul 05, 2015
kuzee:
God loves a Happy home, Satan is a destroyer of a Happy home and never let peace reign.
and indeed the bible said we should mind our business which is all advice you fellas are pouring in.
in a generation when things are bound to happen, secret can’t be covered forever
my advice for you talk to the wife in a cool manner, what I mean cool manner,in a gentle way, other wise your bro might suspect your are hitching on her, talk to her in way she would handle the situation without letting your bro know you are the one who told her, let her find out if what you said is actually true, if that happened, she should pretend to call a male friend, let every thing be staged, watch and see ur bro reaction.
well if I were in your shoes, I will simply talk to her in a cool way and let her handle the rest
the reason am telling you this is Men have to think wisely, you can’t tell if God brought you there to save the home
chucky234 I sight you, lol
you no wan sleep ni
hahahaha you too no wan sleep abi, hmmm na the same boat dey ride us be dat ooo.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by kuzee(m): 2:18am On Jul 05, 2015
lionphil:

He is really a jobless ingrate...imagine wanting to break a peaceful home...he even claims to be a graduate *spits on his certificate * you learnt nothing from school. BTW which school did he attend? Amebo father.

BTW I don't support infidelity but I know when to mind my business. Think about tomorrow not today...Obolangido.
guy can you define the word peace?
his bro is lashing anora babe
his wife unaware, what do you call peace?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) / Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.