Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Have Any Complaints? Reach Out To Ncc Through This Toll Free Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Any Complaints? Reach Out To Ncc Through This Toll Free Line (5204 Views)

My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. / Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints / You Can Now Report Your Telecom Provider Directly To NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any Complaints? Reach Out To Ncc Through This Toll Free Line by khalhokage(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2015

This piece of information goes out to all phone users in Nigeria. If you ever have an issue with your telecom service provider, call them and try to get it fixed. If there is no resolution, you can go ahead and dial toll-free customer care line 622. That’s the official customer care line for the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). This was revealed by Dr Eugene Juwah, the Executive Vice Chairman of NCC, who was represented by Michael Onyia, an NCC Commissioner during the 74th Edition of Consumer Outreach Program (COP) held recently at Asaba, Delta State.

This is a good move allowing for users to easily reach out to the NCC. but please be sure to have called your service provider first.

Read more at: Mobility Arena
Re: Have Any Complaints? Reach Out To Ncc Through This Toll Free Line by Goahead(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Telecommunications providers in Nigeria and NCC are bird of the same feather.

Don't waist your precious time calling them!

1 Like

Re: Have Any Complaints? Reach Out To Ncc Through This Toll Free Line by Whizpeter(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Story for the gods!!!
Re: Have Any Complaints? Reach Out To Ncc Through This Toll Free Line by limahkerry: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / The Vivo Smartphone Thread / How Can I Watch Videos Online Via My Nokia N70?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.