Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity (5200 Views)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello dudes...i just came accross this today and decided to give it a try. To my greatest shock, it worked. I don't know if it will work with all phone models, but it should work with any removable ba3.
When you're out of ba3 and need to make an urgent call or text, remove the ba3 from the phone,rub it on your hair,make sure the mettalic parts are dirrectly in contact with your hair. Rub it for 10-15mins. Now you should have a reasonable percentage to use.
Note:make sure you rub it on a dry hair. Make sure the hair is without oil.
Try it now and thank me later.
grin grin grin
Not my handwriting!
#Copied oh

1 Like

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by MrErudite(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Funny.... grin
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by dhannyson(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin grin this guy Don go smoke weed again... SMH
the battery of my car is low can I charge with your method grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Static electricity.... i hope to do a successful project on it sha and save O3(ozone)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by don33310(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
I will try
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by don33310(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
I will try it,thanks
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by rufans(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jay95:
Hello dudes...i just came accross this today and decided to give it a try. To my greatest shock, it worked. I don't know if it will work with all phone models, but it should work with any removable ba3.
When you're out of ba3 and need to make an urgent call or text, remove the ba3 from the phone,rub it on your hair,make sure the mettalic parts are dirrectly in contact with your hair. Rub it for 10-15mins. Now you should have a reasonable percentage to use.
Note:make sure you rub it on a dry hair. Make sure the hair is without oil.
Try it now and thank me later.

ur battery don weak b4(na those kind battery way go low den if u plug am to power e go jump to 60+%)
no think say because u rub am for ur hair make am charge

8 Likes

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
dhannyson:

haaaa grin grin lemme know after you try.

1 Like

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
lol guys...its not magic. I don't have a weak ba3 like some are saying. I have been trying it many times now and i have 5 people that confirmed it. Its a simple physics for the science students. There are alot of charges in ur hair. Its called static electricity.

1 Like

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
rufans:

ur battery don weak b4(na those kind battery way go low den if u plug am to power e go jump to 60+%)
no think say because u rub am for ur hair make am charge
GBAM, this correct conCept about Ops ba3.

1 Like

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by holluphemydavid(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
I believe d op is gradually using his brain to charge is ba3
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Olibboy: 6:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Since 2002
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by MistadeRegal(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2016
dhannyson:

Mehn! Guy you bad o! Whose head and hair will youtry that?
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by hitchowoyemi(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2016
olarhtunji:
what about the hair in d private part does it count?

grin grin grin dis G is a clown! Anyway, No. Just hair in d head. Brain dey head. Bam! Unless yu hv ur brain down there. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by ellguapo: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2016
olarhtunji:
what about the hair in d private part does it count?
Nairaland sha grin
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Folaoladapo(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2016
I have a complete bald head, who go elp me?
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2016
holluphemydavid:
I believe d op is gradually using his brain to charge is ba3
Lol haha...ur funny
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by oglalasioux(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2016
You can also rub with wool. It actually works.
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by networkrecharg: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2016
TRY OR RETRY....

I NEED MONEY
SOFT LOAN
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by cybug: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
Nice concept... But 10-15mins too long nah... E fit cause hair damage if done regularly.

1 Like

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Banter1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
What about the hair in the poo hole, does it charge it too?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by dhannyson(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
dhannyson:
MistadeRegal:

Mehn! Guy you bad o! Whose head and hair will youtry that?
Docjay487:

haaaa grin grin lemme know after you try.

everybody for my house Don lose hair finish, we've gone bald ooo as light no come dey now and I reason them your experiment...

1 Like

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by amandina: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
you can also use lime fruit to generate electricity not just only hair, for those doubting the hair ish, try combing ur hair with a comb, then remove immediately and place it on very tiny pieces of paper. Thank me later
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
funniest post all week.
grin grin
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Edigho: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=dhannyson post=46697340] grin grin this guy Don go smoke weed again... SMH

the battery of my car is low can I charge with your method grin grin[maybe you should give it a try then comeback to spread the good news.]
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by MistadeRegal(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=dhannyson post=46723525][/quote]

Ahn! Give them Virgin Hair Fertilizer sharp sharp! No dulling bros!

And if hair don grow tell me make I bring my Inverter Batteries... Just 4 not too many. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Tunechi1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Folaoladapo:
I have a complete bald head, who go elp me?
do hair transplant na
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by monalicious(f): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
dhannyson:

Clown. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah. Pubic hair would do a great job
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by dhannyson(m): 12:15am On Jun 21, 2016
monalicious:

Clown. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah. Pubic hair would do a great job

molissa have you tried it... if yes lemme bring my friends inverter battery
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Xhaka(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2016
So person hair don dey generate light

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Tips About Gorilla Glass You Should Know. / Mtn Postpaid Nite Browsing / Make Free Calls Anywhere On Ur Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.