Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement (46666 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Caution30: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Chasing shadow as usual, same weapons that was used sack BH from sambisa, looking for excuse.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by thaoriginator: 1:03am On Jul 05, 2015
berrystunn:

am sorry Udene
your papa
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Sagamite(m): 1:10am On Jul 05, 2015
This was the corruption soldiers were complaining about that they were being sent underarmed to fight Boko Haram while the military leaders loot the budget. Instead of the moronic cretin called Jonathan to do this, he supported giving the complainers death penalty.

Moronic fuuktard of Otuoke!

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by 2tips: 1:13am On Jul 05, 2015
berrystunn:

now that we have 80% of the military from your place , there chance is high ... for the appointment.... USU go and sleep
Your pessimism won't take you anywhere, CHANGE. I took you for a fool, not a sheep. Stop bleating...go and repose your head on a suckaway.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by feedburner(m): 1:16am On Jul 05, 2015
skak:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/boko-haram-war-tension-in-military-as-buhari-demands-records-of-weapons-procurement/

I call it initial gra gra.

If buhari doesn't declare his assets in the next forty days, then those military chief are holier than him and as a result he can't do much because he (sai) got some skeleton.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by slimfit1(m): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2015
papaejima1:
ok. just stop boko haram
Jonathan bought plenty equipment, pls use them and defeat BH then you can come back and ask how much dem buy the equipment

Man wey him house dey burn him dey pursue rat.

Its not about how many they bought but how relevant it is to what we need to end this fight. Soldiers need protective equipment you are buying ship as if there is a sea close to sambisa.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by usy309(m): 2:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Na waaaooh. ........e don happen gbagada.....I sense those weapon stole in kachia kaduna state......Roger don End.....carry go Baba....

How would a soldier go to war without moral ?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by creserve: 2:25am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
This man's confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear nation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hater! Sorry, you have 3yrs and 10 months to continue your stock in trade! He's going to rule over you till 2019...
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by NobleG1(m): 2:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Since Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, former Chief of Army Staff, was removed and replaced with an ab*oki, Boko Haram has been on free killing spree. Ihejirika killed BH members more than anyone general ever! And BH feared him.

But since his removal which was orchestrated by Northern BH sponsors, BH has been having a field day. As if his removal wasn't enough, they still tried to destroy Ihejirika's image by accusing him of sponsoring BH!

Gen. Ihejirika is an Igbo, who's also a christian. So to accuse him of sponsoring BH, a staunch Islamic radicals, that want to wipe out Christians and other "infidels", doesn't any sense! A person who sponsors BH won't also be responsible for killing most of BH members!

Muhammadu Buhari and the International Criminal Court should prosecute and jail the northern leaders who are sponsors of Boko Haram. Genocide is a national and international crime. Gen. Ihejirika did a good job for the Nigerian Army, and should be celebrated and left alone.

The call for the prosecution / investigation / persecution or witch-hunt of Gen. Azubuike is motivated by tribal hatred, and must be abandoned. Ethnic and religious cleansing is a national and international crime. The double stands needs to stop. They seem to be more concerned about the rights of BH criminals than the rights of those that were murdered by BH and the lives of those that have been ruined by BH and its sponsors.

Any attempt whatsoever to champion the rights of BH criminals, is an insult to the thousands of victims. It's unjust and a very serious crime against the victims of BH for anyone to ignore the issue of the criminals and the sponsors before the rights of the victims of BH. Investigate and prosecute BH and its sponsors. That's the only way forward. Nigerians are not fools.

The youth wing of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has warned that another ‘Ojukwu’ will go to war if former Chief of Army Staff, Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, whom it described as an illustrious Igbo son, is prosecuted as being clamoured by the Amnesty International.

Amnesty International had called on President Muhammadu Buhari and the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands to investigate some former and serving Nigerian service chiefs for war crimes. Northern elements are trying to use the international body to revenge on Southern military top brass, who staked their lives in defense of the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

The last insult Ndigbo can take from those who think they are the owners of Nigeria is to allow them touch Gen. Ihejirika, who served his father land meritoriously. What Gen. Ihejirika and other military personnel who staked their lives fighting BH deserve is commendation and not politically-motivated prosecution.

Where was Amnesty international when BH fighters were annihilating Christians in Northern Nigeria? Where was Amnesty International when BH was throwing bombs inside churches, mosques, markets, motor parks, etc and killing innocent Nigerians?

What efforts have Amnesty international made to bring sponsors of Boko Haram to book? Or will they claim they did not hear when some people threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable should former President Goodluck Jonathan win the 2011 presidential election. Ohanaeze accused Amnesty International of bias, hypocrisy and playing double standards, and warned President Buhari to disregard its report, if he wants to lead a united Nigeria.

Ohanaeze further said: “They killed Igbo first General, Aguiyi Ironsi and nothing happened but this time around any attempt to touch another Igbo General will be vigorously resisted with our last drop of blood. Why did Amnesty International close its eyes and seal its lips when youth corps members from the South were being killed in the North after the 2011 presidential election result was announced? Why did amnesty international not call for the prosecution of those who supervised the genocide against Ndigbo before, during and after the civil war?”

Ohanaeze said, "apart from over 1 million Igbo killed during the war, BH and religious clashes had claimed over 200,000 Igbos resident in the North with property worth over N2 trillion destroyed. Why is Amnesty International turning a blind eye to the systematic genocide against Igbos in the North and the gradual annihilation of Middle Belt communities by Fulani cattle rearers?"

"That power has returned to the North does not mean that other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria will become slaves. Nobody should use Amnesty international to intimidate anybody unless they have agreed that we are tired of this forced union called Nigeria,” Ohanaeze said.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 05, 2015
papaejima1:
ok. just stop boko haram
Jonathan bought plenty equipment, pls use them and defeat BH then you can come back and ask how much dem buy the equipment

Man wey him house dey burn him dey pursue rat.
Did you even read the title?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by ElPhenomenal(m): 2:41am On Jul 05, 2015
I think its time for action, nice move from the GMB
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 05, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by otedola1(m): 4:11am On Jul 05, 2015
ammunitions
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by opribo(m): 4:25am On Jul 05, 2015
service chiefs is your turn, get set for changi
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by habeebulah: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2015
That a nice one.. keep working GMB
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by kestolove95(m): 4:46am On Jul 05, 2015
lai mohammed wil soon come nd deny dix nw
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Paretomaster(m): 4:57am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
This man's confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear nation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

IF U REALLY TYPED THIS AFTER READING THE ABOVE, THEN U REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR BRAIN CHECKED, OR SIT UR PARENTS DOWN AND ASK THEM WHAT TERRIBLE THING THEY DID TO BE CURSED WITH A slowpoke, SMUTT,ILL-BRED,FOUL MOUTHED,UNCOUTH,MANGY,GROSSLY RIBALD,WHIPPER-SNAPPER OF A CHIPMUNK LIKE YOU.

@TOPIC, THIS IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by AfroBlue(m): 4:58am On Jul 05, 2015
this story is coming to fruition ... it was posted on nairaland at time of the writing.

Nigeria: Targeted for Destruction

Posted by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on November 14, 2011

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/14/nigeria-targeted-for-destruction/

It is widely known that certain foreign elements are providing security to the president and providing his current security details.

What a joke, you might say. These same foreign elements are the same who have sold outdated equipment to the government and are going around Abuja installing CCTV and bomb detection equipment around the capitol, technology decades old.

What are the costs expended so far on security equipment and the so called security consultants?

Why have certain individuals collected bribe money to award these security contracts at over inflated figures?

Now, this is one example of several of how corruption is endemic and goes to the heart of government.

You may wonder who stands to benefit from these contracts at the expense of the security of the president, the presidency and the nation.

The answers to these questions lies within the presidency itself because of the acts of these individuals in the last few weeks.

There are no real interests to control the activities of Boko Haram because of the vested interests of certain foreign governments in collusion with their agents in the present administration and the country.

Sources within the Intel community have confirmed that Boko Haram is getting Intel assistance from senior Nigerian intelligence officials.

To these officials, this is a means to an end.

The danger here is that a monster has been created which sooner or later may go out of control of their political masters.

Certain people are benefiting financially from the current security situation in the country, from inflated security contracts.

One such individual from within the presidency recently placed orders from a North American and Middle East country located near Tel Aviv.

What is the cost of a Nigerian life (Mr.) and how much is it worth to you sir?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by strongerthaneva(m): 5:00am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
Weep for ur state and not for.my country nigeria..u are more clueless than him..u must be one of the enemy of Nigeria and God will surely disappoint u in all levels...ewu nmadu...

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by wellmax(m): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:

And your stvpidity is legendary. Do you understand the post at all?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 05, 2015
mikeansy:
This one na excuse to sack them as usual and put his loyalists

Slowly Buhari is positioning himself to be Nigeria's Mugabe

I have a feeling Buhari will attempt to die in office

Only God knows if this will be within the next 4years or within the next 16 years

Appointing your loyalist as INEC chair does not strike me as the action of a man who wants to leave anytime soon and surely not after 4 years
Bad belle is allowed
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by horla32: 5:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by dleksy(m): 5:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Sai buhari !
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by papaejima1: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2015
MuhdG:

Did you even read the title?
No, just the sub-title
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
Where is ur commonsense man? Pray 4 it

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by chika29: 5:56am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
I'm sure ur reading frm d back 2d front,so u find it hard 2comprehend wot uv read.where's d man confusion$cluelessness in ds news ?@least we v got 2 start frm somewhere.I'm sure ur family member/u r 1 of d army looters.mumu.dnt worry change is coming,it might b slow 4nw bt its definitely coming whether u like it or not
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by papaejima1: 5:57am On Jul 05, 2015
slimfit1:

Its not about how many they bought but how relevant it is to what we need to end this fight. Soldiers need protective equipment you are buying ship as if there is a sea close to sambisa.
Let's not go there pls cos you'd lose the argument.
I wonder what the Bigfoot and Reva Mraps, the T-72 MBT, the oplot, the Mi-24 attack helicopters, the BTR, BMP, IGIRIGI and even the CH-3 attack drones purchased by GEJ are for. All these fight inside water too?

Worse is that you didnt even know that BH also attack via water in the Chad basin.

What we are saying is that buhari should ensure that the troops are encouraged and motivated to fight for now at least to push back the blood suckers, then he can call for the records and do the needful, otherwise those officers that may be affected by his untimely probe may jeopardise the success of the battle against the insurgents.

All na common sense. Nobody is against his probe.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Desric(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2015
mikeansy:
This one na excuse to sack them as usual and put his loyalists

Slowly Buhari is positioning himself to be Nigeria's Mugabe

I have a feeling Buhari will attempt to die in office

Only God knows if this will be within the next 4years or within the next 16 years

Appointing your loyalist as INEC chair does not strike me as the action of a man who wants to leave anytime soon and surely not after 4 years
Do you read at all? Did he appoint a substantive INEC chairman or acting, someone whose tenure expires anytime this month?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
Weep for yourself. You have a big problem.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by bigiyaro(m): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
lol, demandin for accoutability has nothin to do wit being confused n cluelessness, rather, dis is an attitude of a good leader, if dat clueless GEJ had did dis many soldiers wuld have been alive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.