Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,351 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement (46702 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by begod: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
This man's confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear nation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
islamic state here you are, his last ambition through boko-haram
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Truckpusher(m): 6:16am On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

This is the simple reason why those top officers do not want this war to end. Whenever Boko boys are short of ammunitions, they provide them. That's where we read news of Boko Haram invading military bases, causing no much harm than carting away ammunitions and burning a building or two.
I only hope Buhari will dig deep and get those benefiting hugely from this evil act and exposing the hapless junior officers to dangers.

And to that officer that made 90M under 5months; may you rest in pieces! angry
They are all military contractors of the Northern extraction and this was the same thing that happened during the Niger Delta militants attacks on oil facilities for almost five years.

These khaki boys were just lobbying to be posted to Rivers State,Delta State and Bayelsa state.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
This man's confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear nation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
So your brain is still in your pocket? I pity the parents that gave birth to somebody like you, he demands for records of arms procurement so that makes him clueless? The clueless one is the Phd holder in corruption that emptied the treasury.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by stinggy(m): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
What is bright in your nelly if you talk in this foolish way?
What confusion or cluelessness in probing an obviously corrupt process?
Did you even read the whole news?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Lasese: 6:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Wahala don boss. Terminate all of them grin grin grin

Keep off Army Zone. smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by stinggy(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
They are all military contractors of the Northern extraction and this was the same thing that happened during the Niger Delta militants attacks on oil facilities for almost five years.

These khaki boys were just lobbying to be posted to Rivers State,Delta State and Bayelsa state.
Those contractors acted in connivance with some corrupt military men.
We are interested in knowing them all, contracts cancelled for such contractors and officers found guilty taken appropriate actions against.

Don't be too sure yet of the region they come from though, as the South has higher number of legalized arm dealers.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Truckpusher(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

Those contractors acted in connivance with some corrupt military men.
We are interested in knowing them all, contracts cancelled for such contractors and officers found guilty taken appropriate action again.

Don't be too sure yet of the region they come from though, as the South has higher number of legalized arm dealers.
I got ya point but legal arm dealers are quite different from arm dealing contractors that services the military arm purchase.However,there should be a thorough follow-up and the culprits brought to justice.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by M4gunners: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2015
I'm not against this move provided it end Boko Haram saga soon. I heard someone saying slow and steady we need actions fast fast nothing like slow and steady.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by 400billionman: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:

He has not procured any weapons but wants to see how his predecessor procured weapons..

If Jonathan continued bombarding boko haram like he did in the last 4 weeks of his government, everywhere would have been at peace now.

This one is just gallivanting

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by teemy(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2015
crucifying jesus was encouraged by those who once hailed him. the very things that would ensure progress in various areas are being condemned by those who once wished it. areas of govt control is wide and pmb just needs to give the right orders.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by 400billionman: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2015
If he has N90m in his account.

Tell us the account balance the month before he was posted strategically to the north..
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by seanby4konji: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2015
They are really gaining from it...Its all over the world.thats why they dont want it to end...

USA invaded IRAQ and destroyed most of the place and Halliburton took the contract to rebuild Iraq...

Go figure the people behind haliburton...

BUSH FAMILY ofcourse.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by abeniagbon(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
You don't talk like that. He need to know because he was once a military

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by stinggy(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I got ya point but legal arm dealers are quite different from arm dealing contractors that services the military arm purchase.However,there should be a thorough follow-up and the culprits brought to justice.
But that you mean none of the legal arm dealers have a contract with government to arms supply?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Luukasz(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
Cluelessness you say everybody cant be like the weakling GEJ

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Just look at a country where every situation is seen as a juicy opportunity to make money...all hail our corrupt country...the misfortunes of others turns out to be an investment for others...I shake my head...our military has actually gone to the dogs...reasons why we cant defeat bokoharam...

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Truckpusher(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

But that you mean none of the legal arm dealers have a contract with government to arms supply?
Most of them acts as mostly middle men between the former Generals who owns arms deal with the Government.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by ZAMZINE(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:

weep for your shocking level of stupidity. Your sure don't have a clue about what was written in the post so it's easy to spew trash like you just did.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by billyG(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Very Good one!who are d dullards that said PMB is not working.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2015
thank you! this is what i have been saying since... military and police chiefs have been profiting from this war!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by stinggy(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Most of them acts as mostly middle men between the former Generals who owns arms deal with the Government.
Ok, I get your point now. But if culpable, they shouldn't be left too.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by hafeeanubasy: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
This comment is typical of those who hide buhari certificate in the military before the election.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
As time goes on, I keep confirming that buhari one chance has nothing to offer.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by dklex(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2015
doctokwus:

Your father is a dullard and gave birth to another dullard.
You call a man trying to correct the corruption that has led to the death of many brilliant junior officers and ground troops, him witch hunting?
Your likes are nauseating and shouldn't be allowed to post even where kindergartens are gathered because u would pollute them with your daftness.

Thank you my brother, to much kids with dull sense are growing fast in this our society, may good God help us. How do u expect. Someone to to build a house on a bad foundation ?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Truckpusher(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

Ok, I get your point now. But if culpable, they shouldn't be left too.
If they are Fulanis and respected Hausas Buhari won't do nada.Mark my words
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by stinggy(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
If they are Fulanis and respected Hausas Buhari won't do nada.Mark my words
Marked already. Will call your attention. He's exhibiting some bias already though. But I think he would respect himself in this.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by dahmie2013: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Our military has been compromised. Buhari needs 2 retire most of dese principal officers, maybe 4rm major general&above. Dey need 2 all leave, we've heard enof of dese insults, as a military man, d citizens lives come first, dat is d oath dey swore 2 d Nigerian ppl. Its a shame dey decided 2 put dere pockets first.

Dis shows d lacadesical attitude of Jonathan's administratn. Hw can u disburse such a huge amount&not ensure dat dey were adequately accounted 4. Dere are some funds u might overlook, but not sumthing of dis magnitude. Its painful.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by michael807: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2015
skak:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/boko-haram-war-tension-in-military-as-buhari-demands-records-of-weapons-procurement/
some of this soldiers where dismissed from headquarters even in the front of war where this Nigerian Army are short of man power, pls the government should try and call this soldiers that have gone to they various village pls mr president look towards it thanks
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by cotzywitzy(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:

Its either you have problem understanding what you read or you're the clueless one...R u trying to say wat he is doing presently is wrong?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by cotzywitzy(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2015
ZAMZINE:

weep for your shocking level of stupidity. Your sure don't have a clue about what was written in the post so it's easy to spew trash like you just did.

@ZAMZINE... The guy Brightnelly is just so daft and I think he's got problem understanding whatever he reads... Pls sire let him know cos he's 100% stupid.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Truckpusher(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

Marked already. Will call your attention. He's exhibiting some bias already though. But I think he would respect himself in this.
[b]The Fulanis are highly ethnocentric people and Buhari himself has shown this part of him during his reign as a military head of state when he overthrew an elected democratic Government where he kept his fellow Fulani brother under house arrest and jailed his Igbo Vice President under the most horrible condition and his campaign slogan has always been about the North before the merger with APC which I believe was solely for election's sake .In fact during the run-up to 2011 election which he contested with Jonathan and lost he didn't campaign in the South and even if he did it was just all about radio jingles and this goes a long way to show a deep sit in ethnocentrism that is well ingrained in his persona and that of an average Fulani man.

Not until 1999 when Nigeria became a democratic state and Obasanjo who was suppose to be a stooge outwitted them and became his own man ,an average Fulani man believes that everyone in the South is their slave and harbor this dangerous mentality even as children thereby making them to look down with disdain on anyone whenever you're closer to them especially the middle class and the rich amonsgt them I have been a witness and a victim of this mentality in the hands of a five year old little girl that we share a garden with as a teenager in Port Harcourt.

When Buhari would be done with people like Tinubu and co you'll understand what I'm saying[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by neocortex: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2015
All this news of "unknown source" claiming "anonymity" is tiring, some
reporters fiction writers will just sit in their room and make up stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / fghj / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.