Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement (46705 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Mznaett: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2015
2tips dnt tell me u fool that u ar'nt aware dz country is in a mess

Well,fool I know ur ilks would never be wise until that dullard sends the bomb to ur end
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by thaoriginator: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2015
berrystunn:

bro with all service respect go sleep .... smoke no good for your brain
bro with all due respect, stop reasoning like a sheep grin
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
This man's confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear nation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

What is so clueless about demanding records of weapon procurement by the military? Or do you just want to sound relevant?

You don't by the way, you sound like a love struck sh*t stabbing imbec*le.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by stinggy(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2015
paooxide:

The war could have ended long time ago.. If they wanted it to .. .
Nigerian armed forces are capable of doing so flawless if not for the greed of their leaders
Of course they could have, but the powers that be will always make sure those dedicated junior chaps withdraw so as to give BH time to launch their attacks too.
That's why if NA advance 2KM today, they must withdraw back by another 3KM in two days time.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by slimfit1(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
This man's confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear nation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Maybe you should go join the army oh no you don't need to join them just get a gun like the air chief said.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by 2tips: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2015
berrystunn:

story which officers ? his brothers, same northerners running the show
I couldnt recall when military officers in the north had to be a northerner. olodo
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by stinggy(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2015
berrystunn:

story which officers ? his brothers, same northerners running the show
Name them, headline news reader undecided
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
bro with all due respect, stop reasoning like a sheep grin

you never still sleep.. ?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Jaypea98: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Mznaett:
Jaypea98 dnt tell me u ar'nt aware ur able president is a dullard.

Pls who has d trigger Give it 2me now just wanna send dz dullard 6ft down...
If give you a gun you might end up shooting yourself girl lets give our dear president a chance. I m sure u ll still get to love him even more than i do
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by nagoma(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:

So request for accountability is now confusion? What kind of upbringing was given to these SaTANoids?

We have so much to do but change must happen.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by yohanpaul: 12:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Seems like your hatred for the President will lead you to your early grave. Smh.
brightnelly:
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Mznaett: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Jaypea98 HOLYGHOST FIRE! U mean I might love who Dnt u have conscience at all pls?

Not all joke were meant to be displayed publicly hope u knw?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by yohanpaul: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2015
You are just a f oool
softheart4love:
Honestly GMB is going contrary to what Nigerian need for now, block loop holes to stop corruption, fix Nigerian problems like you told us during your campaign such as stabilise crude oil price in the international market, make N1=$1, provide food for our kids in sch as promised since schools are in session, build more refinery, fix Nigerian road, bring lite/speed rail instead of locomotive that GEJ provided for us, bring Nigerian shipping line, Nigerian Airways, retrive Nepa, Nitel and so on. We don't have the to wait eternity for Nigerian courts to pass ruling in favour of the govt when there is fruad in the constitution that will even make someone that stole 100billion to pay fine of 150k as we say in the case of pension fund. GMB shld do what he can to make nigeria a better place for all if he had the interest of Nigerian @ heart intead of witch hunting or if he actually want to recover the stolen wealth of this great nation, he GMB should start from the time of Lord lugard not just GEJ alone. We all note that shagari, Albudusalami, IBB, OBJ and so on are still walking freely without anyone hurting them.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by nagoma(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2015
The Boko bosses want to divert change. Carry on PMB , we have to clear the mess and then build a progressive nation.

Remember these guys, don't lose focus Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2015
berrystunn:

bro with all service respect go sleep .... smoke no good for your brain

LOL...at least i have a brain!!!!! Dim-wit!!!!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by thaoriginator: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2015
berrystunn:

you never still sleep.. ?
na you need slesp pass

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 12:33am On Jul 05, 2015
2tips:
I couldnt recall when military officers in the north had to be a northerner. olodo

usu, the key people in positions is from your village abi...
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
na you need slesp pass

no sleep , USU
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by pus20: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2015
The chief minister of defence have done well andshould be retain. Badah.

You will need continuity . he brought several tanks.

If buhari want to change them. Western Nigeria prefer to retain them on it side. While buhari can appoint new chief for Nigeria. While the country of western Nigeria retain all old chiefs in the country of western Nigeria.

Split the military into 2.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by thaoriginator: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2015
berrystunn:

no sleep , USU
u sef USU
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Jaypea98: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Mznaett:
Jaypea98 HOLYGHOST FIRE! U mean I might love who Dnt u have conscience at all pls?

Not all joke were meant to be displayed publicly hope u knw?
You didn't have to attack me with holy ghost fire
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by 2tips: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Mznaett:
2tips dnt tell me u fool that u ar'nt aware dz country is in a mess

Well,fool I know ur ilks would never be wise until that dullard sends the bomb to ur end
Any sane man would know that speaking ill of your fellow countrymen unreasonably is unwise while preventing that is wise.So you can complain within 2 months,where were you in the past 5 years. You wish your president who is trying to expedite economic reforms a non-peaceful death. Clearly, your foolishness has no boundary.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2015
nagoma:

The Boko bosses want to divert change. Carry on PMB , we have to clear the mess and then build a progressive nation.

Remember these guys, don't lose focus Sir.

right from school , up till now you no no anything .....but u no be mumu , but UDENE
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by nagoma(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2015
softheart4love:
Honestly GMB is going contrary to what Nigerian need for now, block loop holes to stop corruption, fix Nigerian problems like you told us during your campaign such as stabilise crude oil price in the international market, make N1=$1, provide food for our kids in sch as promised since schools are in session, build more refinery, fix Nigerian road, bring lite/speed rail instead of locomotive that GEJ provided for us, bring Nigerian shipping line, Nigerian Airways, retrive Nepa, Nitel and so on. We don't have the to wait eternity for Nigerian courts to pass ruling in favour of the govt when there is fruad in the constitution that will even make someone that stole 100billion to pay fine of 150k as we say in the case of pension fund. GMB shld do what he can to make nigeria a better place for all if he had the interest of Nigerian @ heart intead of witch hunting or if he actually want to recover the stolen wealth of this great nation, he GMB should start from the time of Lord lugard not just GEJ alone. We all note that shagari, Albudusalami, IBB, OBJ and so on are still walking freely without anyone hurting them.

So asking somebody to explain how he spent money is now witch hunting ? I am always asked to explain how I spend money where I work. I always do and I have never considered it as witch hunting. There is no way PMB or any body can make Nigeria better without instituting accountability. How can he block loop holes without finding out where the holes are? I am sorry to say that You are not a serious person
If you want Buhari to make the omelette and you insist he doesn't break the egg.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by ohenhen1: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Don't rock the boat too much. We don't want a coup.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
u sef USU

am sorry Udene
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 12:45am On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

Name them, headline news reader undecided

udene
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by denedene(m): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2015
welcomed development but while investigating won't it be nice if the nigerian military still upped her tempo in this fight? undecided
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by 2tips: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2015
berrystunn:

usu, the key people in positions is from your village abi...
Ode! key people koor door people ni...If your father was a military man, he might be given appointment in the north.I think your cerebrum is hot, cul it.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Ayietim(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Disappointment is not the end, it's just pleasure delayed, to be enjoyed for a long while at the right time.
http://ayietim.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 05, 2015
sim37:
when military is compromised a nation is doom

I stand to be corrected!

doomed! ......You're welcome grin
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by berrystunn(m): 12:53am On Jul 05, 2015
2tips:
Ode! key people koor door people ni...If your father was a military man, he might be given appointment in the north.I think your cerebrum is hot, cul it.

now that we have 80% of the military from your place , there chance is high ... for the appointment.... USU go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.