Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her (1532 Views)

The Mystery Of Spiritual Husband & Wife! …What You Must Know About Them! / How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? / Self Help - Spiritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by melly245: 1:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by Roughfyzay(m): 1:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Make I buy this land first n lay foundation in the morning. @OP I can only help when I woke up
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by DahtzFestjayz: 1:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by Brown47: 1:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by Vikkie14: 1:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Is that a Poem or Recitation??
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by Vikkie14: 1:47am On Jul 05, 2015
No paragraph, no spacing. Just jamming English and Pidgin together.

Gently sit down, breathe in and out, calm down. Ehn ehn!! Now go up there and type with patience My Sister.
melly245:
Hmmmmm
I don't know where to start this story from someone told me this story and I have been shocked since then.
She lost her virginity when she was 16 and at 18 she had sex with a prominent man of God (name witheld) since then nothing seems to be working well for her she was top of her class but went all the way down she got 3.50 GPA in her first semester in school (before she slept with him) but droped out with 1.30 when she couldn't continue.That is not the issue to the main torry she is married now for almost 3 yrs with no child all medical test shows she is ok but any spiritual home she goes to the was told she has a spiritual husband she hs gone for several deliverance even to a harbalist correct native doctor and has even gone to the pastor that slept with her and he said he would have to sleep with her again before she would be delivered which she did(before she got married) now torry don change she just discovered from a reliable source that the man of God she slept with is responsible for all her wahala she is tired of praying and feels God cannot forgive her she wants to take laws into her hands and confront the man of God personally but is afraid for her life. Abeg watin I go tell am.. The matter heavy for mouth
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:49am On Jul 05, 2015
melly245:
Hmmmmm
I don't know where to start this story from someone told me this story and I have been shocked since then.
She lost her virginity when she was 16 and at 18 she had sex with a prominent man of God (name witheld) since then nothing seems to be working well for her she was top of her class but went all the way down she got 3.50 GPA in her first semester in school (before she slept with him) but droped out with 1.30 when she couldn't continue.That is not the issue to the main torry she is married now for almost 3 yrs with no child all medical test shows she is ok but any spiritual home she goes to the was told she has a spiritual husband she hs gone for several deliverance even to a harbalist correct native doctor and has even gone to the pastor that slept with her and he said he would have to sleep with her again before she would be delivered which she did(before she got married) now torry don change she just discovered from a reliable source that the man of God she slept with is responsible for all her wahala she is tired of praying and feels God cannot forgive her she wants to take laws into her hands and confront the man of God personally but is afraid for her life. Abeg watin I go tell am.. The matter heavy for mouth

Exodus 3..... Study that scripture because God is not wicked!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-
warfare-deliverance-casting-out

Let her go for deliverance and God will avenge for her!!!
The Mighty One In Battle!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by Keziehenry(m): 2:52am On Jul 05, 2015
She needs to repent fully and trust God cos i saw where u said that she has consulted even powerful native doctors. U can't serve two masters at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by amor4ce(m): 3:36am On Jul 05, 2015
OP, please note that a herbalist (native doctor) is not an Ifa priest. Has she contacted an Ifa priest to inquire from God about her situation?
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by melly245: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2015
amor4ce:
OP, please note that a herbalist (native doctor) is not an Ifa priest. Has she contacted an Ifa priest to inquire from God about her situation?

Ok thanks do u know how we cn contact an ifa priest
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by amor4ce(m): 6:24am On Jul 05, 2015
I am an Ifa priest, and have responded.
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by melly245: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
amor4ce:
Your contacts pls
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by Keziehenry(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2015
amor4ce:
what is the difference btw a native doctor and an ifa priest? Op i will suggest that u don't serve two masters at the same time. Choose btw trusting God and ifa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by amor4ce(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Keziehenry, how about you attempt to first carry out your own research first about the two.

In english bibles, Ifa is spelled as Ephod.
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by Keziehenry(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2015
amor4ce:
Keziehenry, how about you attempt to first carry out your own research first about the two.

In english bibles, Ifa is spelled as Ephod.
thanks but u should try differentiate btw d two cos am not a Yoruba.
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by amor4ce(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2015
A native doctor is just like a medical doctor while a traditional priest is like a cleric of imported faiths (e.g. christian, muslim, jewish, hindu, etc.).

It is better to first carry out your own research because you don't know if the info I provide is biased or not, and the colonialists spread a lot of lies.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by amor4ce(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
melly245:
Hmmmmm

pls let her go for deliverance.its very important. you can call this number 08153309479 he is a deliverance minister or visit this thread created by servantofGod2 here in this forum.God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by SonOfDavid91(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2015
amor4ce:
@amor4ce....... Are you insinuating that Ifa oracle is the voice of the Almighty God?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by taiwo850629: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2015
She should contact me for prayer. I'll pray and the problem will be solved. 08188171420 (whatsapp), 08107535362, taiwo1462001@yahoo.com. She just has to believe God will answer my prayer.
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by amor4ce(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

@amor4ce....... Are you insinuating that Ifa oracle is the voice of the Almighty God?[color=#990000][/color]
The traditional definition of Ifa, ever before the arrival of christian and european missionaries, traders and explorers is: "Ina ni oro enu Olodumare" i.e. Ifa is the word that proceeds from the mouth of Olodumare.
Somehow, strangers came amongst us and were able to make many of our people forget this. Ifa is known in various parts of West Africa. For instance, among the Igbo, Ifa is called Afa.
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:06am On Jul 17, 2015
amor4ce:

The traditional definition of Ifa, ever before the arrival of christian and European missionaries, traders and explorers is: "Ina ni oro enu Olodumare" i.e. Ifa is the word that proceeds from the mouth of Olodumare.
Somehow, strangers came amongst us and were able to make many of our people forget this. Ifa is known in various parts of West Africa. For instance, among the Igbo, Ifa is called Afa.

Sentimentality........... Dear, gone are those days whereby Africa was in bondage's of worshiping others gods(false god) and not God[True God] because there was no early introduction of the True & divinely religion!
As a result of this, the devil manipulated Africans to served him indirectly while some serves him directly and by this ACTS, many generational destiny has been mortgaged. Exodus 20:3-5

I, SonofDavid91 is a living witness and this is one of the topmost reason why my Nairaland signature is titled ''LIVING PROOF'
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by trapQ: 5:25am On Jul 17, 2015
op have you ever heard of PROPHET TB. JOSHUA. tell your friend to run to him now
Re: Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her by amor4ce(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

Sentimentality........... Dear, gone are those days whereby Africa was in bondage's of worshiping others gods(false god) and not God[True God] because there was no early introduction of the True & divinely religion!
As a result of this, the devil manipulated Africans to served him indirectly while some serves him directly and by this ACTS, many generational destiny has been mortgaged. Exodus 20:3-5

I, SonofDavid91 is a living witness and this is one of the topmost reason why my Nairaland signature is titled ''LIVING PROOF'

Only an omo ale would deny his parentage!
In Revelations 2 it is mentioned that the devil's throne was in Pergamos which is in modern Turkey. That throne is an altar to Zeus which still exists and is kept in a museum in Germany. Oyinbo people came here and told us to see Eshu as the devil, but they did not know that Eshu has a house in Ijelu-Ekiti which still stands. Is it that the devil comes to Ekiti for winter holidays and built a house there for that purpose? It is a well acknowledged fact that blacks were sacrificed to Zeus. Also, many blacks were taken in actual bondage (chains on their necks, legs and arms) across the atlantic ocean and sahara desert to serve as slaves for the oyinbo people. Isn't this bondage devilish?

I guess the following are your examples of "the True & divinely religion!":
https://www.nairaland.com/2461206/husband-general-overseer-sleeps-prayer
https://www.nairaland.com/2458299/pastor-abuses-impregnates-abandons-woman
https://www.nairaland.com/2463024/south-african-preacher-fed-congregation

bondage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tbi / Pastor Caught Having Sex With Cow In South Africa / What Pastor Adeboye Told Eunice Elisha’s Husband, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.