Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? (76391 Views)

US First Daughter Sasha Obama Serves Seafood In Summer Job / Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England / When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
sukkot:
nah man I cant. when you step on those insects it comes up with this gross yellowy pus. eewwww. nah i aint messing with that
Please stop being so gross angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by sukkot: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Please stop being so gross angry
grin wink whats good wiff ya Ishi wink
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
sukkot:
grin wink whats good wiff ya Ishi wink
My dear, I can't eat dinner. These so called delicacies are atrocious cry
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by VickyRotex(f): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sile12:

grin grin are u serious?
Seriously Serious o grin
Pleasing them by eating all these *pukish* meal is to my own detriment. Ko joor
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by sukkot: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ishilove:

BUAHAHAHA mayne after viewing the first 5 dishes i quickly comot for the thread. these asians are something else. I think they are aliens grin
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Funjosh(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
IJEKUJE tongue
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by hahn(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Oh dear... cry

*pukes helplessly*

You don't know what you're missing. Dey there dey form bolo

Just because you haven't tasted it doesn't mean its not delicious. A lot of people who eat that would feel repulsed at vegetable soup and some other people forbid beef. It just depends on where you were raised.

Personally I don't descriminate against any food. If you can eat it then so can I grin
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by NanciaKay(f): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sile12:
16. Chicken’s feet,(World wide) East Asia, Caribbean, South America and South Africa.
I will eat this. No long storry
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by swtglo(f): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
No wonder this countries behave like animals,if my inlaw serve me any of of dis food then she should be ready to eat dog shit mixed with kiakai wen she cum to Nigeria
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sile12:
7. 100 or 1000 year old egg/century egg/millenium egg, China.

It’s neither a century nor a millennium old, but this egg is pretty rotten. After being preserved in a mixture of clay,ash and quicklime for a few months, the yolk turns a dark green or even black and slimy while the white has turns to a dark brown translucent jelly. Apparently it smells of strongly of sulphur and ammonia, but tastes like a hardboiled egg.

orisirisi.
that one na juju things oh ;8
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by oluwadamilolah(f): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jaypea98:

As for me i d go for the crocodile
lol, crocodile shocked
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by sunsewa: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Welrez:
No, thank you!
laughing
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Jaypea98: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
lol, crocodile shocked
Yummy .....you should give it a try i swear you wont regret it.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by adesbreath: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
MrCuddles:

True but what happens if you went to a restaurant and were served yummilicious rat meat and weren't told what meat it was till you have finished licking your plate?

Pukes... it cannot happen my nose go smell am...am very meticulous about what goes into my stomach... May God help all of us not to eat wetin we no wan chop.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
adesbreath:

Pukes... it cannot happen my nose go smell am...am very meticulous about what goes into my stomach... May God help all of us not to eat wetin we no wan chop.

Amen we will eat the fruit of the lord and the lamb of God but some people can cook oo, they will cook any meat, all long as its red meat, you won't know if its beef, dog, horse etc. Na to devour am before you can tell.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by babadem2much(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=Coolcash1 post=35515790] Nasarawa, Nigeria

coolcash1
u no get am.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sile12:

Lol. What if the mum now tell you that as long as you are willing to be part of the family, you must accept their ways of life and eat everything they eat?

O'boy... I'd tell her we eat raw poo in my village; would she please try some?
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by RaeMystix: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
hahn:

Ehya. You really missed out. Frog legs taste better than chicken. I love it

Never will I try such.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by hahn(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
RaeMystix:

Never will I try such.

Never say never
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by RaeMystix: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
hahn:

Never say never

No thank you.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by hahn(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
RaeMystix:

No thank you.

It is very sweet o
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by RaeMystix: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
hahn:

It is very sweet o

Never trying it
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by hahn(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2015
RaeMystix:

Never trying it

How about frog sharwarma?
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by RaeMystix: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2015
hahn:

How about frog sharwarma?

Don know what that is, and don't care to know.....Talking about frogs is disgusting. So i'm going to end this topic.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by lawaldoski(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Sile12:
8. Dog, Korea, China, and Vietnam. Ondo&Calabar(Nigeria).

But this always breaks my heart. As someone who had a dog growing up, who was part of the family and treated as a little four legged sister, it’s tough to see dog carcasses roasted beyond recognition or locked in those tight little cages, waiting for the slaughter. But then I eat all the animals we deem fit for farming over here, so this one is going to turn into a long argument. While not widely consumed in Korea these days, dog meat is big money in Vietnam, leading to a massive increase in the stealing of family pets.
chairman no b only ondo nd calabar. Jos nd kaduna too dey included
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Suicidal mission. Damnit! So gross...
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 06, 2015
I eat pusssy . I hate to eat cocks but I luv chicks cos they are tasty.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2015
I'll tell them I'm on 40days marathon fasting abeg....then stylishly brk up with the uncle wen we leave their place..if they can eat all those things,then they can eat me!..yuck!!!
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by delman88(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2015
NOW AM GONNA FALL SICK!!!!HACKKKKKK!!!! embarassed
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by hahn(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2015
RaeMystix:

Don know what that is, and don't care to know.....Talking about frogs is disgusting. So i'm going to end this topic.

I'm sure you had time to think over this issue through the night. So, are you going to try a frog sandwich for breakfast?
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by shex202(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2015
I love Chinese soups. Why Bat Soup when we have the likes of Fish ball Soup or Wonton Soup. yummy....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / What’s This Animal Called? / Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.